It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Footage (LATEST) 12th April 2012 - Australia.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Nice find, H.A.
Very unique and interesting.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

This effect could easily be done out a window with lights behind the person filming. I notice a faint light behind the supposed UFO, like a reflection. Can that be explained by filming something that is directly in front of you?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The only thing you can tell from this footage is its impossible to tell what we are looking at
reply to post by PhoenixOD

That's why it's classed as "unidentified"?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Well it's not everyday a UFO comes and parks in front of you and you just happen to have a high definition camera with telescopic zoom handy just in case it fly's away.

You film what you can, With what you can.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

That's why it's classed as "unidentified"?

I dont doubt its unidentified or unidentifiable but with footage that bad we dont even know if its on the ground, flying or floating.

Just about everything is unidentified until we get close enough to see what it is

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestionTheGovernment

Honestly I'm not getting involved here, IMO it's impossible to tell for definite whether it is fake or not and any theory i had would be pure speculation at best, Either way i am neither skeptical nor believing

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I've been seeing UFOs for almost 2-weeks straight and haven't had the desire to whip out my cell phone. (mainly because I know they wouldn't show up)

All our knee jerk reactions are different. It would behoove you and your open mindedness to not subject people to your standards and ways of thinking. Try to be a little more impartial.

I come at this from a perspective of behavior. The pieces just don't line up for me. You're telling me someone who has seen the same thing for months just NOW randomly decides to film them and be all amazed at it in the video. Also, wouldnt they be less amazed at the outcome?

I am being skeptical. You didn't create the thread for us all to go "wow, cool, nice"

Or maybe you did, I should be more impartial.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Fantastic!

Yeah. That's pretty much how I feel!

So you consider this to be "fantastic" footage?
.....some indiscriminate dot of light in the sky, filmed on a phone or the worst quality video camera I've ever seen?....you consider this to be fantastic??

The guy even admits that he thinks some of the lights are houses!

I fear for you H_A .....if ever there was a really fantastic UFO film posted here....I think your head may explode!

Fantastic this ain't!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
A crappy video of a totally out of focus light source with WAY too much digital zoom. Every video shot under these conditions looks the same. Oh yeah, it was shot through a window, too.

You'd think people would get that by now.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

But you see my friend, this isn't a trial. I did not submit this into 'evidence'. Rather.........I am sharing it on a thread.
Please sir/madam, get off your 'all-knowing' and smug throne. It's not very becoming.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth

Raise the bar? The only thing that'll please people like you will be a captured UFO with alien occupants

Actually, I believe the government has that evidence and has been covering it up. Perhaps you didn't read my post fully, you seem to characterize me as some sort of horrible debunker like Phil Klass? Read it again please, this time with an open mind and unclouded reasoning. Perhaps then you will see that I said:

it does look like some non-human group is here

people of your dense caliber would shoot first then ask questions later

I am of "dense caliber" simply because I don't believe your lights in the sky are evidence of anything? You should get real my friend, just because I think differently doesn't make me any different (worse or better) of a person.

One more thing. People are not filming these videos for your personal approval.
If you don't believe?...fine. Move on. But to try to lower this into something it clearly isn't...is very telling of your fearfulness. Because usually the ones sitting on the throne mocking others (and things) are the ones scared of the very things they're mocking.

That was extremely ignorant. Remember what I said?

it does look like some non-human group is here

I just don't think these lights in the sky mean anything.

peace

Please try to refrain yourself from using quotes that aren't from the person you're chastising.
I never said 'non-human'. In fact, I don't even know where you're getting that. Furthermore I believe that's against ATS terms and conditions to use quotes fraudulently.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azjazzer8
I am always skeptical when it comes to videos shot against a black background and lights. While I admit I only watched the video at the points noted in the post, It still seems skeptical.

If I saw a UFO for 2 nights in a row you better be DANG sure I'd have a camera ready to go that third night. I'd document it best I could and I'd invite EVERYONE I knew over.

"Hey guys! I'm having a dinner party at my house! BYOUFO."

I've been seeing UFOs for almost 2-weeks straight and haven't had the desire to whip out my cell phone. (mainly because I know they wouldn't show up)

All our knee jerk reactions are different. It would behoove you and your open mindedness to not subject people to your standards and ways of thinking. Try to be a little more impartial.

I ask you in all sincerity H-A are you on meds?
what are you thinking? how would they not show up if you wanted to film?

Alarmed by your mental state .... take it easy buddy

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Thats truly awful footage. Shaky, to far away to make out the shape and with zero reference points. Its so far away that the shape of the light is determined by the shape of the camera sensors.

The only thing you can tell from this footage is its impossible to tell what we are looking at.

I respectfully disagree.

Putting the shakiness aside, tell me what explainable object hovers or stays in the sky for 7-minutes?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

But you see my friend, this isn't a trial. I did not submit this into 'evidence'. Rather.........I am sharing it on a thread.

That is fine and your perfect right

I am sharing my opinion that this isn't evidence of anything at all, and is only lights in the sky.

I am not all knowing by any means and I have never claimed that. I apologize if I have come across in such a foolish way.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Thats truly awful footage. Shaky, to far away to make out the shape and with zero reference points. Its so far away that the shape of the light is determined by the shape of the camera sensors.

The only thing you can tell from this footage is its impossible to tell what we are looking at.

I respectfully disagree.

Putting the shakiness aside, tell me what explainable object hovers or stays in the sky for 7-minutes?

A star or planet.

edit on 11-4-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: added

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I respectfully disagree.

Weather balloon
Helicopter
Bird
Insect
Lantern
Airplane
Skydemons
dragons lol

edit on 11-4-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by Azjazzer8
I am always skeptical when it comes to videos shot against a black background and lights. While I admit I only watched the video at the points noted in the post, It still seems skeptical.

If I saw a UFO for 2 nights in a row you better be DANG sure I'd have a camera ready to go that third night. I'd document it best I could and I'd invite EVERYONE I knew over.

"Hey guys! I'm having a dinner party at my house! BYOUFO."

I ask you in all sincerity H-A are you on meds?
what are you thinking? how would they not show up if you wanted to film?

Alarmed by your mental state .... take it easy buddy

I can have your post removed seeing your disrespectful banter BUT........if you read my thread regarding my sightings, they are star-sized.
Look up in the sky and point to a star. That is the size of the objects I've seen whizzing about for two weeks.

Sorry I don't have the equipment to justify this. I have a cell phone. That's it. I don't even have a television or microwave. I just don't get into technology.

But if you address me again, with total disrespect, I'll flag down a Mod.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Nice find, H.A.
Very unique and interesting.

Thanks IAMTAT. My sentiments too

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

First of all, I am not chastising you. I am stating my opinion that these light in the sky don't mean anything.

I never said 'non-human'. In fact, I don't even know where you're getting that. Furthermore I believe that's against ATS terms and conditions to use quotes fraudulently.

The quote about the non-human origin was from ME. Please, try to really read my post perceptively before responding to it.

I included that quote because you were labeling me a non-believer of some sorts which was not correct.
edit on 11-4-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionTheGovernment
reply to post by TedHodgson

This effect could easily be done out a window with lights behind the person filming. I notice a faint light behind the supposed UFO, like a reflection. Can that be explained by filming something that is directly in front of you?

I guess if you think this person is hoaxing this then a one-on-one interview would be needed. I don't find any indication that he's pulling a fast one over on us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join