It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inches to WW3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Does anyone else feel we are playing the same game as before world war 2. When you look at the United States trying to control more wealth in the Middle East to Germany financially occupying Greece I believe we're seeing the opening events . North Korea has tested Nukes and launched satellites before now it's unexceptable , Japan threatening to shoot it out of the sky which sounds crazy .... I don't know about you but I feel it , now the US is starting to pinch China I feel grave concern this all happening as we speak ... Well I hope another Woodstock is on the agenda but I'm really confused .... Is it WW3 or Solar flares what's more likely ? Stay strong folks

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Personally, I think it's time it kicks off already. People are tired of hearing all the rhetoric and excuses from the govt and our media on why the U.S. needs to be in everyones backyard. The tension has been brewing this whole decade.

I think Obama will try to hold out until his "prophecy of re-election" is fullfilled.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I think Obama will try to hold out until his "prophecy of re-election" is fullfilled.
reply to post by Wookiep

I agree. No sitting president ever lost a re-election when a war was raging. History has an ugly habit of repeating itself.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I'm tired of waiting Aswell but come on let's go

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I was thinking that you are playing the same game as the Fall of 2006:

Explosions in Thailand, Missile and Nuclear Tests from North Korea, Black Flags and Military Coups in various places...

but if this time MUST be compared to a time during WWII...I'd say it looks more like the end than the beginning...

sort of like how Japan refused to surrender even though defeat was certain, but instead they decided that they'd pledge 1 million lives in defense of their main island.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha777

Well if the pimple is about to pop;
If the Water is about to boil;
I for one would love another Woodstock. [It was my generation] and I didn't attend then. Should have i guess but I was too busy worrying about other things like ending up in the Army fighting in Vietnam.

But today? Forget Woodstock. Never happen. The whole area would be surrounded with swat teams armed with all sorts of [non-lethal] but deadly crowd control. If Woodstock happened today, I would not go for that reason.
I don't really like tear gas much.
Seriously, though. There is something in the air. It is foul, and one can smell the odor a half a world away.
What will it be? Well much of it has already began, and it simply is being manifest all around us.
A while back I was going to research every country on earth in terms of war, crime, and even lethality to their neighbors. After only three small countries I realized that every country in the world is involved, and there is no way we will be able to determine from which direction things will come. IMOP that this thing will happen in my lifetime. It helps to prepare. Physically, mentally, and spiritually prepare. Otherwise, what is the point of even considering world events?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It has never been acceptable under the treaties. This portion of the saga isn't new. This isn't the first time Japan or North Korea pledged to shoot it down either. We always do this. They may launch anyway we'll stand by watch and condemn. Then some talks will resume, only to break down later and we go through it all over again.

Will this time be different? probably not, but then again it takes all the heat off Iran because NK is doing exactly what the US doesn't want Iran doing, and for us to ignore that situation over what Iran is doing it looks hypocritical if no action at all is taken.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So there is just as much talk about solar flares and satellites falling out of the sky as there is nuclear war. What sounds more probable?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Aswell Wolf Blitzer (what kinda name is that anyway) just said that it is highly likely North Korea will shoot the rocket tomorrow . ... Umm I thought it was between the 12 and the 16. I'd like to know how they even know dates and date ranges and then say its the 11th I'm so confused how the have specific dates especially when they weren't allowed in North Korea till yesterday it's all starting to sound like a false flag event ... How do they know ?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

It is called, "Strategic Positioning" and yes it is done before any war is declared and initiated....check your history books...just make sure that you have the right ones.

Strategic Positioning is when all countries agree that war is imminent(in this case global war) and there is usually a time given and agreed upon for countries(involved or not) to declare their financials, armaments and resources before the first strike happens.

With the exception that this WW3 will not be declared only false flagged into its becoming.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Inches to WW3

if one compares the appeasements being handed to Iran and North Korea, and weighs the depth of what a war would mean on Asia or the Middle east, yes. One can find parallels between those years leading up to WW2 (1 Sept 1939). The apologists for Iran are similar to the peace/non-war movements in Europe and N. America prior to Germany's invasion of Poland and the full outbreak of war over Europe. There are many, many who resemble Neville Chamberlain and his 'Peace in our time' efforts that basically did nothing but give Hitler more time to consolidate their planning.

The problem is that we don't learn from history and then, we don't enforce those lessons on our young. The results is that those who remember, are discarded because they are no longer young enough to know everything and those who speak out are shouted down because... for some reason, age and experience means less than stupidity.

The upside... in a queer sense, to this is that all those young geniuses will be the ones in uniform on the front lines. The downside is that we have to wear the shroud of misery and death on a massive scale once again.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HermesTrismegistus

ok man im here for a discussion not rude answers, i understand your annoyed but not everybody is as smart as you !! maybe asking questions works not just reading history. we all have to read between the lines to figure this out please we dont need attitude

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

No attitudes here dude!

...in fact S & F for your thread and bringing this awareness to the board!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
[more

id rather discuss than read i feel we get better answers history books are biased this site is very useful sorry for being so defensive

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hahaha777
Does anyone else feel we are playing the same game as before world war 2. When you look at the United States trying to control more wealth in the Middle East to Germany financially occupying Greece I believe we're seeing the opening events . North Korea has tested Nukes and launched satellites before now it's unexceptable , Japan threatening to shoot it out of the sky which sounds crazy .... I don't know about you but I feel it , now the US is starting to pinch China I feel grave concern this all happening as we speak ... Well I hope another Woodstock is on the agenda but I'm really confused .... Is it WW3 or Solar flares what's more likely ? Stay strong folks

What's unexceptable? Does that mean they can launch them except now they cant? Or the other way around? But then if it was exceptable before why is it unexceptable now?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

As a Canadian i'm gravely concerned about Barack Obama he is scary to me and i'm a black guy hahaha but he's way too sly.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

No problemo...

Public opinion gauges interest and thus stirs good conversation...hopefully.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=13873716#pid13873716

Russia is expecting an attack on Iran by summer and making moves.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

I'm wondering why they barely said anything before as in they the American Government now there all over it with weekly to daily reports about North Korea I feel # coming there gearing up propaganda

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Methinks you have a vivid over active imagination.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join