It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Is Massing Troops On Iran's Northern Border And Waiting For A Western Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
when the US gives money to any other nation it is given through USAID and placed in the IMF or World BAnk to give out the money. Thats why Dominque Strauss-Kahn was setup to get him out of the postion as President of the IMF.

I'm failing to see a 'that's why' between those two sentences.

For a 'that's why' I need a motive. A 'why'.

How bout it?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Sarkozy was given the torch to carry by Bush on the control of NATO and the war on terror. Bush attacked the Middle East Sarkozy got control and attacked Africa. Take his control of money away through the IMF and they stopped another huge campaign and endless wars. Bush had Zoellick. Sarkozy had Strauss-Kahn. But Hillary set him up to take him out.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Sarkozy was given the torch to carry by Bush on the control of NATO and the war on terror. Bush attacked the Middle East Sarkozy got control and attacked Africa. Take his control of money away through the IMF and they stopped another huge campaign and endless wars. Bush had Zoellick. Sarkozy had Strauss-Kahn. But Hillary set him up to take him out.

So where's the evidence that Strauss-Kahn was going to 'take power away' from Sarkozy?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Strauss-Kahn was Sarkozy's control of money. Hillary got rid of Strauss-Kahn to take Sarkozy's money away and his profit from endless wars.

Heres a thread I made that shows what Sarkoy's plans are or were. His plans leaked through wikileaks. His three part plan for Africa.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Strauss-Kahn was Sarkozy's control of money. Hillary got rid of Strauss-Kahn to take Sarkozy's money away and his profit from endless wars.

...And yet Sarkozy still has plenty of money and France still has the strongest military on Europe.
So you can see why I am asking for some actual proof for your claims, which are interesting, but not proven.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I have always thought the reference to "The Bear of the North"
in Biblical prophecy meant Russia.

Anyway I am hoping this move is to keep Israel (probably Syria too) in check

I hope, I hope, I hope.
edit on 11-4-2012 by azureskys because: added thought

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Moving through Georgia would have to be Russia's main supply route.

Georgia won't let that happen. They would tap the U.S. so fast and we would be there.
We would want to protect that Caspian Sea Oil, besides The U.S.is highly invested in Georgia.

So is Donald Trump

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

US will do nothing .USA ran with its tail in the legs in georgian war. And if USA does ,Russia will take off its gloves and obliterate the USA.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky1

really?Then why did USA not come to save the dictator saakeshvili

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

We didn't run we were not there but we did...

Fields of Cooperation

Since the establishment of diplomatic relations with the newly independent Georgia, the US has provided immense political, military, financial and humanitarian assistance to Georgia. The United States has become one of the main international guarantors of Georgia's sovereignty. The US reiterated strong support of the territorial integrity of Georgia and its Euro Atlantic integration.

On 9 January 2009 in Washington DC the Charter on Strategic Partnership between Georgia and the United States was signed. The Charter is based on the principles of Strategic cooperation between the two states and support for the sovereignty, independence, territorial integrity, inviolability of borders and the strengthening of democracy and stability. It represents a very important framework for the enhancement of cooperation in the spheres of security and defense, economy and trade, energy, culture and education, as well as for the strengthening of democratic institutions and extension of people to people contacts.

Four meetings of the security, democracy, people to people and economy/energy working groups in the framework of the US-Georgia Charter were held to date.

www.mfa.gov.ge...

I dont know what happened but I can not figure out how to fix i

edit on 12-4-2012 by azureskys because: tried to fix/ to no avail

edit on 12-4-2012 by azureskys because: Fix

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

US will do nothing .USA ran with its tail in the legs in georgian war. And if USA does ,Russia will take off its gloves and obliterate the USA.

The whole Georgia thing was Republican dream of stopping START (STrategic Arms Reduction Treaty).Bush thought he could build mini nukes and bomb the whole world no matter where the terrorist were hiding. There were many articles on it.link He never got his wish. He was shut down every time because the agreement with Russia said no more testing or building of Nukes. Bush asked for approval almost every month from Congress and was told every time no! His only chance was a conflict with Russia that could cancel the agreement. Thats why John McCain his replacement pushed so hard for the war in Georgia. Black Water was even there doing who knows what trying to create a conflict so the war machine could build new nukes. And it still has not worked. Thankfully! You can look through the wikileaks Congressional leaks and find month after month of Bush begging for perrmission to build nukes. I found a whole list once and posted it here on ATS but I have no idea where it is.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

edit on 12-4-2012 by azureskys because: aw never mind

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

And exactly how is Russia going to do this? First of all....Russian equipment is inferior in every way to U.S. Military Equipment and Tech. as well as Russian Troops being as Green as Green gets.

Why do you think Putin is pressing so hard for Russias Military to Modernize...it is because front line Russian Military Equipment is crap. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

dream on.Russia's civil defence and scalar weapons will suffice.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

dream on.Russia's civil defence and scalar weapons will suffice.

Suffice to what?....Get them killed quicker?
Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

sufficed for your destruction and their survival.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

sufficed for your destruction and their survival.

I don't know if you have been paying attention lately but the U.S. Equipment that was used against Iraq....which by the way...the Russian Military Leadership has designated as the WAR OF SHAME....since Soviet then Russian Advisors taught the Iraqis everything they knew about fighting a WAR with the U.S. as well as tactics and giving them most of the Russian Front Line Equipment....which fought against U.S. Equipment such as the A-10....designed in the 60's...the Abrams M1 Tank...designed in the 70's and the B-52....designed in 1949 with to opperational test B-52's flying in 1950! That is 62 YEARS AGO! Even the F-15's were designed in 1968!

Yeah...the U.S. Military is REAL SCARED of Russian Equipment! PUUULEEEZZZE! Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

iraqi army was a monkey model army.

en.wikipedia.org...

nugh said.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

My point exactly...look who trained them and developed their tactics. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

check monkey models of russian equipment and get back. Saddam's army capability was exhausted in iran-iraq war.

second ,tactical forces will useless once the war is strategic
edit on 14-4-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join