It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed Over South Korea.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This was on the news today.. channel 5.... n looks legit to me... crazy how all you think you can say whats real or fake . yet youve never seen a ufo before Lol....

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaliKush420
This was on the news today.. channel 5.... n looks legit to me... crazy how all you think you can say whats real or fake . yet youve never seen a ufo before Lol....

It's a recurrent problem.

If folk are making a couple of poxy bucks from posting a video, it must be fake. You could film a genuine landing in your front yard, post it on YT, and if you happen to be greedy enough to have Adsense then it is sooooo obviously a hoax.

Some great analyses of this video by the way folks. Let's just take pot shots because we don't like the source. Go at it, innit. Hooooraaaayyy to the righteous!

By the way, I reckon this video is a hoax, but I have absolutely no evidence to back that up.

Prove me right, our beloved intelligencia.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Brought to you by the same hoaxers who brought us the DFW hoax...
The source is not legit IMO....and ATS is putting a LOT of $$ in their pockets for these hoaxes...

Please look at their channel... THE SAME ufo all over the country? all from PLANES?? really?

for these hoaxers!!! and
for us putting $$ in their pockets for each time we view their crap videos!!
edit on April 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Case closed.

/sarcasm

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
For what it is worth,I just thought I would let you folks know that it appears this video was analyzed and these were the findings below:

Video analysts UFO
1 Video frame chosen for analysis

2 Central point of verification chosen for FTIR photo spectroscopic analysis

3 FTIR photo spectroscopic taken from UFO indicates solid object and made out of solid material

4 FTIR photo spectroscopic taken from mountain indicates solid matter and made out of solid material (the same light ratio were chosen.)

5 Extreme heat indicating water condensation around object

6 Object indicating being solid with sunlight reflecting on the edge

7 Photo analysis of sun direction clearly indicates a solid object

8 Solid object comparison indicates that this object is slightly height than the mountain and is by no means drafted but is a projectile object.

9 The FTIR photo spectrometer indicates the object in red and highlight all red as temperature. It indicates object to have extreme heat around inside the objects it could explain water condensation indication as in prev

10 The Light analysis indicates a solid object above the ground in similar approximant of mount height

11 The spectroscopic white light performance indicates solid object with light bending around the object (the same light ratio were chosen.)

12 self-explanatory

To see this article which also includes pictures of the graphs etc. Go to THIS LINK

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It said SACIA did the analysis - the South African Counter Intelligence Agency. They are experts on photography, frauds, etc.

Another source says the craft is of U.S. design - which I find difficult to believe, as I don't think we have the technology to make an object that goes 16,000 mph within low atmosphere. I think the closest we've got was the space shuttle on reentry, hitting 17k or so, at a much higher altitude of course.

I think this analysis though, is better than the "lol fake!" "analysis" we tend to get on ATS. Because it just moved "a certain way," because obviously everyone on Earth knows exactly how a technologically advanced craft not from our planet would move exactly.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Thanks for that, I needed a good laugh.

They should send the video to www.profindsearch.com... for more analysis.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
It said SACIA did the analysis - the South African Counter Intelligence Agency. They are experts on photography, frauds, etc.

Another source says the craft is of U.S. design - which I find difficult to believe, as I don't think we have the technology to make an object that goes 16,000 mph within low atmosphere. I think the closest we've got was the space shuttle on reentry, hitting 17k or so, at a much higher altitude of course.

I think this analysis though, is better than the "lol fake!" "analysis" we tend to get on ATS. Because it just moved "a certain way," because obviously everyone on Earth knows exactly how a technologically advanced craft not from our planet would move exactly.

SACIA? They must be the most incompetent intelligence agency on the planet

I'm half way around the globe and I can still see this video is a hoax

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The video is fake and this is his method:
1. Find suitable photo.
2. Find suitable audio off of random video.
3. Add UFO.
4. Add fake camera movements.
5. Upload onto YouTube.
6. Make sure it picks up some momentum in the UFO community, try to get media attention if possible.
7. ?????
8. Profit.

The source photo comes from Wikimedia Commons and was taken in 2006.
Here it is with filters applied: i42.tinypic.com...
Compare with some video stills: tinypic.com...
And the unaltered source: upload.wikimedia.org...

Earlier today he uploaded a new video, this time of an alleged UFO above Chichen Itza, Mexico. This one follows the exact same pattern. All I had to do was to grab a few stills and run a reverse image search to find the source photos.

Video of this "UFO": www.youtube.com...
The photo that he used: therepublika.files.wordpress.com...
Photo from 2005...

edit on 22-4-2012 by entoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by entoman

Wow. Excellent work.

I think this nails it 100%....

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by entoman

Yup, I was just making a video that shows he used a still image on that video. If you stabilize the hoax video you can see the objects on the ground don't change perspective, or change at all. That proves he used a still image. I'll upload the video later.

edit on 23-4-2012 by UnumSecretum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join