It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed Over South Korea.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

You're a moderator and you believe it's a hoax, so why not move it to the hoax forum?

What is the criteria for ATS to label something a hoax, and what qualifies as real analysis?

reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

They have 13 videos, not 3.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Um ..Let's start again...

There are no ET UFO' visiting Earth. never has , can't say they never will, coz that would be silly wouldn't it!
These ridiculous You Tube UFO's are an Insult to my Intelligence, and should be an Insult to yours too.

STOP posting this Rubbish.......it's beyond Ignorance .

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

There are no ET UFO' visiting Earth. never has

You know for sure then...............wow!?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Brought to you by the same hoaxers who brought us the DFW hoax...
The source is not legit IMO....and ATS is putting a LOT of $$ in their pockets for these hoaxes...

Please look at their channel... THE SAME ufo all over the country? all from PLANES?? really?

for these hoaxers!!! and
for us putting $$ in their pockets for each time we view their crap videos!!
edit on April 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Agreed, same perspective even as the angle changes. The dead give-a-way is the beginning of the sequence.
Nothing but a bunch of Bravo Sierra.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Now, what would happen if someone really saw a daylight disc from an airliner and caught it on video? He/she might say so loudly and express intention to keep watch in case it returns, urging everyone else to keep their eyes peeled and cameras ready. Whether there is a subsequent sighting or not, someone may suggest reporting it to MUFON, and if a MUFON investigator sees convincing video and feels the person is sincere, he/she may decide to file an FOIA request for FAA radar data, which could give the case some real teeth.

But for the moment, debunkers can enjoy the attention this phony thing is getting on Yahoo news.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
reply to post by rigel4

There are no ET UFO' visiting Earth. never has

You know for sure then...............wow!?

Yes I Do

Mis identification.
Black Projects
deliberate dis-info from uncle Sam's CIA

look at your history properly and you will see for your self.

One day maybe but there hasn't been that day yet...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

You're a moderator and you believe it's a hoax, so why not move it to the hoax forum?

What is the criteria for ATS to label something a hoax, and what qualifies as real analysis?

As a rule, staff is not suppose to moderate threads they are participating in unless it's something minor like someone needs help with an embed or something similar

The criteria varies on case by case basis and it is left open to staff discussion to review why it may be a hoax....
Now as I said IMO I believe it is a hoax based on a number of things; however, unlike some out there *wink* I am unable to do the video anlaysis to prove it.....My opinion is based on a bunch of different things, but right now, it is just my opinion and that may not be enough for everyone.

I hope that makes sense.

With that said, I shall alert this for staff discussion

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

it looks fake to me.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Smells like steamy Hoax.
Quick!! Wipe it off your shoe.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yes that makes sense, thanks for answering my questions.

I also think these short videos of white blobs zipping by planes from crazybreakingnews are fakes, but they are so minimal I don't know what sort of video analysis anyone could do.

I think the fact that the videos are all so similar, they don't look real, and that this fake MUFON report was the first in the series of white blob sightings, is enough evidence for me.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

pork pie hat

Phony as a 3 dollar bill.
Agents are flooding the UFO market with Rex Heflin flat disk Teslaships just to
numb the minds of the UFO Youtube crowd and there must be a huge crowd
making coins for clicks somehow.

The Rex Heflin UFO

What do you think? What say you to that?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
just seen this on yahoo n i think its real

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well until I see an alien UFO in person I will always be skeptical of them. I have a few friends that have seen weird things like UFOs but they couldn't tell me if they were alien craft or some advanced military craft. Maybe the Aliens will stop by for coffee some day and I will get to meet them..
I hope they bring doughnuts.
edit on 9-4-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
sure looked like the one that landed behind my house.............

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ihavethetruth

Nice new smokehouse. I'll bring some brined hams over and we'll break it in.
Did you buy that from George Jetson? Hope he didn't overcharge you
edit on 9-4-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
The Rex Heflin UFO

What do you think? What say you to that?

Yes it does resemble the standard type of flat hat saucer shape.

With regards to this video..

Originally posted by antar
Weird that the msm is actually addressing this. ??? Could it be that we are facing some kind of paradigm shift in regards to the Ufofield?

Hi Antar. I have to say no. If anything, the only events the News Outlets (except perhaps the O'Hare UFO event) always seem to perpetuate are the hoaxed UFO sightings which I find incredibly interesting. But no, sorry, no paradigm shift in this genre (at this point in time).

Originally posted by CaptainBeno

Mod: Don't you think, for the common man that is, that YOUTUBE is a gateway to getting your prized UFO vid on the web? Not every Joe in the world knows how to find us here at ATS? I know that before I found ATS I would have posted on youtube? I know there are a lot of bad eggs on YT but at the same time there must be some legit ones too........even though this one is clearly crap.

Let me see if I have this correct. You think that instead of submitting a report on a UFO Sighting to a reporting agency (IE: THE NATIONAL UFO REPORTING CENTER, MUFON, NICAP), that YouTube would be the best place? (Johnny Facepalms himself). Honestly, if someone is serious about their capture of unusual footage getting analyzed by anyone credible, YouTube is the last place. I personally see YouTube as the Wanna-be place for CGI students, experimenters in hoax's, and the UFO trolls that we kick out of here. Pfffffffffttt

I have not personally had the time to do any "real" research on this video at all. But I can tell right off that I have a number of 'red-flags' that popped up regardless just from my essential look-over. Shadows, pixels, trajectory, and focus are the key things that stood out for me.. And that was from a once-over viewing..

edit on 4/9/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Relevant.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
geeze i want to see a real ufo video jsut as much as anyone else but you guys cant tell its a balloon?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Anyone that thinks earth is the only planet that contains substantial life must flip burgers for a living.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Highergrounds

Anyone that can't read is a moron.............

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join