It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed Over South Korea.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Not from reading here nor there.I Witness bodies/craft from the heavens years ago.Might of been God sent but It was real.Sure I don't know were it came from but it was a craft with beings on board..angels...maybe.Sorry I can still speak.I read a lot that may or may not be true,seeing is what it is.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Um ..Let's start again...

There are no ET UFO' visiting Earth. never has , can't say they never will, coz that would be silly wouldn't it!
These ridiculous You Tube UFO's are an Insult to my Intelligence, and should be an Insult to yours too.

STOP posting this Rubbish.......it's beyond Ignorance .

sorry ..I know different & there ARE UFO's visiting earth.. care to check my profile .. ?

till you have a encounter like mine.. it'll change your mind forever..

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Um ..Let's start again...

There are no ET UFO' visiting Earth. never has , can't say they never will, coz that would be silly wouldn't it!

You sound just like all the other arrogant proclaimers throughout history, you know the ones who said the Earth is flat, the earth is the centre of he universe, you cant split an atom, man will never fly, this computer thing will never catch on........etc.

Kinda ironic, You make your unfounded proclamation with the same degree of fervour, ignorance, and certainty that many of the believers your criticizing do with regards to visitation.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Let me see if I have this correct. You think that instead of submitting a report on a UFO Sighting to a reporting agency (IE: THE NATIONAL UFO REPORTING CENTER, MUFON, NICAP), that YouTube would be the best place? (Johnny Facepalms himself). Honestly, if someone is serious about their capture of unusual footage getting analyzed by anyone credible, YouTube is the last place. I personally see YouTube as the Wanna-be place for CGI students, experimenters in hoax's, and the UFO trolls that we kick out of here. Pfffffffffttt

Well yeah? There is a big world outside America? What good would it be reporting it there? Wasn't this Korea? Plus I'm in Australia, should I report it to America too?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno

Well yeah? There is a big world outside America? What good would it be reporting it there? Wasn't this Korea? Plus I'm in Australia, should I report it to America too?

My apologies. Your absolutely correct, I was being rather US centric with my statement wasn't I. Should've said or included a few country specific areas for reporting on a global basis. Well actually I did say MUFON, and they are international in every large Country.

The point still remains the same, that almost anywhere and any regional reporting agency would be better for analysis than YouTube. At least you'd have people trained in investigations and analysis. I can't for the life of me recall reading on anyones resume' that they did analysis of YouTube videos.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Seagull.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'd say fake. Clue #1: The video is monetized with banner ads by YouTube/Google #2 This guy has 13 videos on his YouTube channel and he just happened to film 13 other UFO's around the world! He's a real lucky guy to capture that many UFO's on film!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
My first thought was a balloon, and the object really isn't moving at all, but the plane is. The object sorta reminds me of the "balloon boy hoax" in the US a few years ago. My second thought was a drone. Given the heightened military presence in the region (several countries stepping up defenses against North Korea). I can't rule out CGI, but if it is CGI...then whoever made it sure didn't do much of anything to impress the viewers. I am not ready to say a hoax. But a real UFO? No. I stand my my two conclusions above. Regardless of what it is, alien it is not.
edit on 10-4-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: add

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

well, having heard of the imminent rocket launch of North Korea, hopefully this ufo will shoot a laser at the rocket and disable it just like that other one did a while back.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobrules
Relevant.

That seems more the real Macoy for an actual ship cause of the snake eyes on the bottom.
Not saying a glowing ship can't be a flat hat ship but some dark areas seem necessary
for flight. Or are we getting a slew of glowing objects doctored up mimic very closely the
actual ship characteristics.

The ships do fly low and fast. There have been dark objects for very fast video captures.
In hover or going slow lights to appear.

For people looking for ships the best flat hat was Rex Heflin and now we get a lot of glowing
disk ship on youtube. I've only seen one frame or photo of a potato or oval ship and the TV
Unsolved Mysteries made a good case for the Wing and Triangle ships because they flew
low and slow.

ED: posted at the video needs approval

Snake eyes on the bottom of the ship ether real or agents of the cartels are out to dumb us out some more than usual.

won't be external text if zipped
People are wet behind the ears in the UFO area and by now the experts may not satisfy the
cravings of UFO info hunger.
ED+:

UFO over CANBERRA - Video Analyzed & Enhanced
Well this does get interesting.
left this post:

The black and white sequence is interesting. The black spaces have been analyzed as unknown in origin yet if you can make light can the device also take light away.

won't be external text if zipped
ED++:

Black spaces not so distinct.

edit on 4/10/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This Korean vid still has some legs. It's linked on Yahoo front page at the moment.

Bad thing is if it's a hoax more people will think those that see these things are plain nuts

Good thing is it might get more people to look UP!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
We're supposed to accept the story that the camera operator was innocently filming some ground when a UFO appears in shot.
Wow, they ZOOM in on it and call out excitedly, and when it moves upward out of shot...
... they get bored and go film some more of the ground.

Back in realityland, 100 percent of all people would keep trying to film the UFO as it moves upward.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
This Korean vid still has some legs. It's linked on Yahoo front page at the moment.

Bad thing is if it's a hoax more people will think those that see these things are plain nuts

Good thing is it might get more people to look UP!

Same place i saw it first, but to me it looks more like a water droplet on the glass, moving due to the vibration and velocity of the aircraft.

Same effect can be seen in your car when driving on a wet day or with condensation on your windscreen.
edit on 10-4-2012 by WhoWhatWhy because: -

edit on 10-4-2012 by WhoWhatWhy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Brought to you by the same hoaxers who brought us the DFW hoax...
The source is not legit IMO....and ATS is putting a LOT of $$ in their pockets for these hoaxes...

Please look at their channel... THE SAME ufo all over the country? all from PLANES?? really?

for these hoaxers!!! and
for us putting $$ in their pockets for each time we view their crap videos!!
edit on April 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

That was my response too. The first thing I always do when investigating ufos is go to the source.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

Sorry mate totaly off topic, but your avatar is still making me crack up......that's brilliant!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Again, this South Korean video has all the characteristics of your standard hoax, particularly in that it is just that same 10-15 second length, it appears and disappears very conveniently, and the whole thing is just too perfect a little bite-sized presentation.

I always say that I want my UFO videos to be messy and long and not be so short and neat and tidy. Why? Because why not? That's the way real things happen. The only instance I can think of where a little bit of footage ends up having a nice, neat little presentation is the Zapruder film. Otherwise, people aren't just going to have a camera conveniently running to catch something at just the perfect angle. In my opinion.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
You do realize that if you were the CIA you could give any one of these "notorious hoaxers" a totally legit piece of excellent footage and within 20 minutes it would be shouted down by the members of this forum and relegated to the hoax bin by a moderator based on nothing more than the YouTube username with which it is associated.

Relevant:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I guess this video has been officially determined to be a hoax. Poorly done motion blur. For you CGI people check for sloppy motion blur. This article has a Hollywood expert with years experience describing why he feels its a complete hoax. www.csmonitor.com...
probably-fake.-video

so this appears to be officially a bunk hoax.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Fake.

I'll tell you why its fake, look at the amount of UFO videos from planes lately.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I saw this on the Yahoo home page the other day..... Old news..........

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join