It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder: Attorney General of the United States PWNED =)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
make people show ID
that way when voter fraud is shouted from the hills the guys defending themselves have proof to save their ass
it is as simple as that
"the poor people cant afford ID"
they have to show ID for everything else why not to prove they aren't double or even triple voting
or dead people voting?
damn american politics are so stone age...
you guys hated communism...
maybe you live in a communist country disguised as a democracy
more like autocracy....

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
O'Keefe's at it again...

In a shocking new video exclusive to Breitbart.com, James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas demonstrates to the Attorney General of the United States, Eric Holder, just why he should be concerned about lack of voter ID laws – by walking into Holder’s voting precinct and showing the world that anyone can obtain Eric Holder’s ballot. Literally.

Link

WHITE MAN OFFERED ERIC HOLDER'S BALLOT

Another severely embarassing hit to the body (politic).

Don't forget to consider that Diebold Inc. is in complete control of voting machines.

Draw your own conclusions. Might I postulate that "we have no worries because our votes don't count."

Please think through your own conclusions (as to why Holder has no worries.) He's still pwn3d though.

Weiner/Holder 2012 for President/Vice President!!! Let the incompetence continue!

edit on 4·9·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ... Colorizing

Edit to add direct link to YouTube Video...

Sorry, I just can't stop laughing.
edit on 4·9·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ...as Rick Perry sez "I don't brain well."

Not so much shocking as pathetic since this can only appeal to people dumb enough not to think things through. If he actually voted, he would have been subject to a fine up to $10,000 and up to five years in prison. If people tried this on a scale large enough to effect results, it would be quickly detected, people would be arrested and if enough damage had been done, probably some kind of redo would take place so that people could vote without complaining that someone else took their vote, which would probably not been difficult since the fraudulent idiots would be in jail.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanats

O'Keefe's at it again...

In a shocking new video exclusive to Breitbart.com, James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas demonstrates to the Attorney General of the United States, Eric Holder, just why he should be concerned about lack of voter ID laws – by walking into Holder’s voting precinct and showing the world that anyone can obtain Eric Holder’s ballot. Literally.

Link

Don't forget to consider that Diebold Inc. is in complete control of voting machines.

Draw your own conclusions. Might I postulate that "we have no worries because our votes don't count."

Please think through your own conclusions (as to why Holder has no worries.) He's still pwn3d though.

Weiner/Holder 2012 for President/Vice President!!! Let the incompetence continue!

edit on 4·9·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ...as Rick Perry sez "I don't brain well."

Not so much shocking as pathetic since this can only appeal to people dumb enough not to think things through. If he actually voted, he would have been subject to a fine up to $10,000 and up to five years in prison. If people tried this on a scale large enough to effect results, it would be quickly detected, people would be arrested and if enough damage had been done, probably some kind of redo would take place so that people could vote without complaining that someone else took their vote, which would probably not been difficult since the fraudulent idiots would be in jail.

BTW, it turns out he wouldn't even have stopped Eric Holder from voting, Holder would be given a special ballot which is always counted. The feds can then look at public records for signatures and compare them with poll books and voter registration forms to investigate the fraud.

www.washingtonpost.com... blog.html

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

No, the whole thing was a play act.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by stanats

The feds can then look at public records for signatures and compare them with poll books and voter registration forms to investigate the fraud.

Investigate. Hmmmm.

Do you mean investigate, as in the way the feds (Eric Holder) investigated voter intimidation (by the Black Panthers) at polling places in Philadelphia?

Yes, indeed, let's trust the feds to investigate.

edit on 10-4-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I just did some quick calculations. The closest state in 2008 presidental elections was missisippi with a 3000 votes spread.
So, if you somehow magically knew you would have to bus in 3000 people.
Lets be generous and assume you find 1500 dead people to vote for.
Leaves 1500
Turnout was 66%
That means 990 folks would have been turned back for voting twice.

3000 perpetrators
990 witnesses/victims

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hold people accountable that actually caused the problem, not the American citizenry. It is not the answer. We did not cause this, they did. Change how we do the polls, not how we enter the polls. The polling process is flawed, not us. There must be a better solution than creating one more indemnity we must pay...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Once again capt'n you're so obvious ...

Can't wait for this thread to get off the main page huh?

Hoax?

So because he didn't go through with actually casting a vote, which they would have let him without a doubt, you say its a hoax.

Your call that this is a Hoax is a Hoax ...

edit on 10-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Dont you guys in the US use Special vote cards which are sended by post from the local authority or town hall?

Here in Europe, you cant vote if you dont have the card. No special treatments. No Card, no vote.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This is the MOST anti-America government that has EVER existed here. King George's government was not as bad by powers of 10. We went to war with the most powerful nation on earth to gain our freedom then, can we do less now? This government from top to bottom has to go. Peacefully if possible, but if they give us no choice, No quarter can be given to any of them. At this point it is not too late but soon it will be. What will you say to your kids in the future when they ask Why didn't you do something?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by jibeho

No, the whole thing was a play act.

It's called a sting or like I mentioned earlier a secret shop or I could also call it investigative reporting. You know what reporters used to do years ago. Funny how its ok to sneak a camera into a restaurant kitchen to document unsafe food handling and we for some reason can't do it to spotlight voter fraud and actual criminal activity.

Keep it coming it is truly laughable again!!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
"I'll be back faster than you can say furious."
This was easy as stealing candy from a baby.

BTW: This was posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm glad I wasnt the only one who caught that little gem.

Remember, "Fast & Furious" was the operation where Holder signed off on literally handing automatic weapons to the drug cartels which ended up not only being extremely embarrassing and dumb, it resulted in the death of our own american citizens.

Why is it that the government is so god damned inefficient at everything it does, except when it comes to gouging and raping tax payers.

I cant walk my old neighborhood without seeing pot holes and graffitti, yet If I'm not allowed to park on MY OWN STREET between certain hours, you better bet that at 8:01 I'll have a ticket.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Another opportunity for fraud in an overall fraudulent system. Perhaps we should give Anarchy a try. Can it really be any worse than this farce?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insearchofthetruth1987
make people show ID
that way when voter fraud is shouted from the hills the guys defending themselves have proof to save their ass
it is as simple as that
"the poor people cant afford ID"
they have to show ID for everything else why not to prove they aren't double or even triple voting
or dead people voting?
damn american politics are so stone age...
you guys hated communism...
maybe you live in a communist country disguised as a democracy
more like autocracy....

Darn! I hate it when you are right!

Peace

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

It astounds me that some ppl are so intellectually challenged that they really think pranks by a child mean anything.

Sad little group you few.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

O'Keefe's at it again...

Link

Eric Holder is a fool.

He will probably resign along with Obama around July 20, 2012.

Fast & Furious is picking up momentum.

We found a deep throat guy who knows the truth.
--------
Holder should stop wasting his time in Texas. O'Keefe is making him look like a fool.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think voter ID is a good thing that will take care of a few people here and there, but what about the bigger problem of election officials and their offices? Once again the democrat/republican liberal/conservative finger pointing over voter ID is distracting from the fact that both sides have been involved in election fraud issues involving counting ballots rather than a large number of improper voters. These big "mistakes" like losing ballots and voting machine malfunctions make a few votes by dead people pretty insignificant. In the current debate over voter ID laws we are focusing too much on watching the hens and not paying enough attention to the fox(es) guarding the henhouse! It wasn't voter fraud that led to the U.S. Supreme Court determining the Bush/Gore outcome in 2000 but rather accusations and problems arising from election officials, their offices and voting machines. People need to take their political blinders off. The two party system that dominates this country is like having two rotten apples and arguing over which one you get to keep.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TZela

What's the problem? Just show your Photo ID before voting.

That will make it harder for dead people to vote.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

There is no problem. I said it was a good idea. But as I said the bigger problem remains.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
And btw:

Historically voter ID laws have been shown conclusively to disenfranchise poor people. Voting is a right, unlike say, renting a car. The other thing is that there's NO evidence of wide-spread voter fraud, by voters at least. What those electronic voting machines do is a whole other question.

Are you serious??

Voting is a PRIVILEGE, not a right. You are BORN with rights, you ACQUIRE privileges. If voting is a right, why don't we let children vote?

This is one of the biggest problems with our country right now. If you are incompetent about how a system (our government) works, you should not have a say in how it is run. The way it's set up right now, whichever politician convinces more idiots (i.e. the majority of the American public) that his lies are more convincing, gets elected.

The people who really understand things the best, i.e. the INFORMED, are the minority, and their voice is ignored. When you think about it this way, you could almost make the argument that our voting system discriminates against informed voters.

The PRIVILEGE of voting should to be given to anyone who can prove they are capable of making a well-informed decision.

edit on 10-4-2012 by ddaniel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join