It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Race War....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obl1vion
reply to post by beezzer

I think the 1st amendment is null and void, when you commit treason, and treachery. All the people speaking for this organization are basically conspiring violence towards a race and a Nation for that matter. So not only are they racist, they are also terrorists...

I am just calling a spade a spade, the New black panthers are terrorists...

I just don't understand the double standard here...

The same could be said along any polarizing topic.
NBP vs KKK
Progressives vs Conservatives

In order for the 1st Ammendment to work, in order for the Constitution to work, it has to be applied equally. Whether we agree or not with what's being said.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
There will only be a race war if we all allow it.

I don't think we are that stupid.

I love ya Beez, you're one of my favorite members and a lot of times we share the same opinion, this isn't one of them times

You just said you don't think we are that stupid??? Really? Come on now, you know we are. You've even debated with most of the stupid people. And those people thought you were stupid. So were does that leave us?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Fair enough bro. I may have taken some things out of context, due to the way certain things in your post were written. No disrespect meant or implied. Just seemed as if a little generalization was going on there.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
A race war would be engineered to divide us if the Occupy movement became too successful and the working people too unified in taking the country back.

Since that does not seem to be happening I doubt that we will see a race war.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

edit on 9-4-2012 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
Electing our first black president exposed the racist underbelly of the U.S.
edit on 9-4-2012 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

I hear that a lot.

And by default that means that if I (as someone who never thought of his race) disagree with his policies and decisions and actions as a President....that I too MUST be 'racist'? Just asking.

That's the level of discourse these days.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Fair enough bro. I may have taken some things out of context, due to the way certain things in your post were written. No disrespect meant or implied. Just seemed as if a little generalization was going on there.

I write hastly sometimes. I can't go into the ins and outs.

But I'm tired of 'proving' I'm not a racist because I see the folly of such a wide spread and AT ODDS Multi-Cultural phenomenon tearing America apart.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul

Originally posted by beezzer
There will only be a race war if we all allow it.

I don't think we are that stupid.

I love ya Beez, you're one of my favorite members and a lot of times we share the same opinion, this isn't one of them times

You just said you don't think we are that stupid??? Really? Come on now, you know we are. You've even debated with most of the stupid people. And those people thought you were stupid. So were does that leave us?

There is a vocal minority that is stupid. Agreed. But there is a silent majority that (I hope) has more common sense.

"For evil to succeed, all it takes is for a few good men to do nothing."
-Someone famous

In this case, the best thing a few good men should do IS absolutely nothing. To fuel the flames of hatred is akin to pouring gas on a fire in the hopes that it'll be put out.

Just my opinion, but I still have faith.
edit on 9-4-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Let's hope that people are smart enough to not replay this ugly distraction from the bigger problems our country faces. We need to stand together instead of falling for the old divide and conquer trick used by governments and elites to control people. The media has always been in the middle of race issues and we need to be on the lookout for history repeating itself. During the Red Summer of 1919, newspapers inflamed and sensationalized race issues. Just think how much faster and more widespread this could happen with electronic media today! An account of the race riots in Omaha, NE in 1919 fully illustrate mob mentality fueled by irresponsible journalism during this time.

The three Omaha newspapers, particularly the Omaha Bee, were no different than papers in other parts of the country. During the summer of 1919, using inflammatory headlines and stories, they had reported of numerous attacks on white women by black males. All but one of these stories were based on unsubstantiated rumors never proven, but the papers offered no retractions. By late September, the damage had been done.

The Courthouse Riot resulted in the deaths of three men, at least one of them, Brown, almost certainly innocent of any crime. Damage ran into the millions. The city was under martial law for several days and the predominantly black Near North Side protected by troops.[ex/]

The link to the full article: john-k-davis.suite101.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

On the contrary, my friend, you don't have to prove you're not racist to me or anyone else for that matter. If you were a racist, that's on you, as long as it didn't infringe on me. Hate consumes the hater.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

On the contrary, my friend, you don't have to prove you're not racist to me or anyone else for that matter. If you were a racist, that's on you, as long as it didn't infringe on me. Hate consumes the hater.

I agree. But I'll let you in on a secret of being WHITE in times like these (the current situations)

You have to PROVE things others don't.

It's a white thing. It causes a lot of paranoia. We're screwed up too. Nobody gets off unscathed. Isn't this fun?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I would have to say, for the most part, it is the MSM that is fueling the fires of hate and divide. My jury is still out on the NWO/Illuminati, but it is curious that the government has to worry just that little bit less if the people are so busy fighting each other that they are distracted from the big things, like the removal of rights, ETC. It is also interesting to note that with everybody at each other over race, the moment it starts to heat up and get violent, it will give TPTB the means and justification to start limiting the right to own guns and such. Maybe something to think about?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I realize that this is a very tender subject. But as I have observed lately, it seems to me that race relations have gone to a new low in the US. Both blacks and whites are in the streets. Revenge beatings and murder have occurred on both sides. We are at a tipping point. The most troubling aspect of the new tension seems to be coming from agitators who for the purpose of personal power and gain are stirring the pot of racial anger. I think we are on the edge of a very bad setback for race relations in the US and for a possible race war among blacks and whites, and possibly the latino community.

What, if anything can be done to stop it ?

What if anything can be done to prevent it from happening again ?

Is it time to have racial education classes in our schools ?

Most people are idiots. The Caucasian ethnicity's will defend themselves, but the most they will do is show pure indifference while Hispanic's wipe out the African's. This is being done to repair the damage of the 1950's(when Hispanics became categorized as a different race), so as to bring America into alignment with the rest of the hemisphere again.

African American's make a good agent to cause the unification, because African American's are so totally different. When you put the average Hispanic along side the average Caucasian, the differences doesn't seem so big.

To further illustrate what I am talking about: Look at Los Angeles. In the 80's it was a predominant "Chocolate City", now it is predominantly Hispanic. How did that happen?

Here is a clue:

Examiner.com
www.examiner.com...

The reality is, it has been going on since atleast the mid 90's. With the same song and dance playing out whenever Hispanics move into a predominantly African American community. There is a reason why Democrats(the Party of Slavery and Jim Crow), and Neoconservatives(The "right wing" of the old Democratic Party) whole heartily support Hispanic immigration.

You would think that leftist, progressive democrats would want to keep the more conservative Hispanic immigrants out of the country(see how Hispanic voters helped shoot down gay marriage in California), but instead they do the opposite. It really leaves one to wonder why.

edit on 10-4-2012 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Looking around my office...right now...what/who do I see?

2 from the UK...mainly of English decent with a bit of Scotts in there too

2 Maori guys

1 Samoan

1 Somalian

1 American, mainly of Irish decent

2 of mixed Chinese and English

3 who class themselves as 'New Zealanders'...whose family have been here for generations

1 mad-as-a-meat-axe Italian guy

1 Iraqi

1 Australian...meh, I'm not overly happy about having an Aussie in my team, but hey, he's the token Aussie...gotta have one apparently - us being ANZACs and all...hahahaha

Its the tightest damn team I've ever worked in.

Every single one of them has my back just as hard as I have theirs.

Race war??

Yeah...if you're a stooge who can't think for themselves...

cheers.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I can understand what you're saying...got a secret for you too...being a black guy is not the cakewalk some people may think it is. I get what you're saying though.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
"It's been 150 years: a century and a half. Yet, people complain about images of the Confederate Battle Flag because "it reminds them of slavery". Sorry, but that is a lie; one cannot be reminded of something one never experienced."

Cool! I can say "God save King George III" on Independence Day because I never experienced colonial rule under England. Great!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RyanFromCan
I would have to say, for the most part, it is the MSM that is fueling the fires of hate and divide. My jury is still out on the NWO/Illuminati, but it is curious that the government has to worry just that little bit less if the people are so busy fighting each other that they are distracted from the big things, like the removal of rights, ETC. It is also interesting to note that with everybody at each other over race, the moment it starts to heat up and get violent, it will give TPTB the means and justification to start limiting the right to own guns and such. Maybe something to think about?

It's even more than that. The architects of the NWO are using both class and race warfare to fuel division and create chaos and hatred. All one has to do is look at the history of Totalitarian regimes of Russia and China to see how it has been used by Cultural Marxist revolutionaries.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthEvolves

I get what you're trying to say, and I'm a black guy from the south. The flag doesn't bother me personally. But for you to say that to some black people saying that the flag reminds them of slavery is a lie, well that makes no sense, and I'll explain. You cannot tell an 89 year old black man that he's lying when he says the flag reminds him of slavery. If that's how he honestly feels, it's not a lie. That flag reminds alot of very old black people of very oppressive times that you and I never experienced. That flag was flown as klansmen pulled black men from their homes, and introduced them to tall trees. Let's be real here. Like I said, I couldn't care less, but alot of very elderly black people can remember THOSE days.
edit on 10-4-2012 by poloblack because: Deleted one unneeded pronoun.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by RyanFromCan

It's even more than that. The architects of the NWO are using both class and race warfare to fuel division and create chaos and hatred. All one has to do is look at the history of Totalitarian regimes of Russia and China to see how it has been used by Cultural Marxist revolutionaries.

I do get your point, but I have to say, Marxism has sweet squat to do with the totalitarian regimes that were in Russia, or China. Have you ever read Karl Marx?

Karl Marx was a philosopher in the same strain as Friedrich Hagel, not a politician, Joseph Stalin and Vladimir Lenin perverted his theories and works to their own end, hence Stalinism, and Leninism, different from Marxism.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Why am I not surprised you are dissing all the regular conservative media people?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join