It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Race War....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by locololo

I respectfully disagree...............divide and conquer, distract, distract, distract.

While we are being robbed TPTB are orchestrating this.

Read bluloa and FlyersFan's reply a couple times and let their words of wisdom sink in.

We all need to go after the REAL ENEMY.................The top 1% elite.

They are the ones at the top of the pyramid that need to be targeted, not each other.

And people are so stupid, they keep letting themselves get manipulated and played just like a violin.
edit on 9-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Star. Excellent post and very well put. Kudos.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think it's nonsense and racist fear, because that is what racism boils down to...fear. Each racist group assumes that the other has no self control, that because they are motivated by hate it must mean everyone is.

I have greater faith in Americans than that. I have faith that each can handle the news of a hate crime and that each can see that media hypes every single story they cover to boost ratings, even the fluff pieces are hyped up. The media is not inventing hate crimes, they are sensationalizing them. You can't whip people up into a frenzy unless they are of a fragile state of calm to begin with.

It is a very SMALL subgroup of each that out patrolling and not preparing for a race war but hoping for one, doing everything they can to entice the other sides(s) into throwing the 1st punch or firing the 1st bullet. The rest of us are better and smarter than that and are capable of sitting down at the same table and working through a clearly unresolved problem facing all of us.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

It makes zero since that any SANE black person would want to start a race war, and I'm black. Black people would be severely outnumbered and outgunned. I live in the south and I have friends that people would consider rednecks, and they are heavily armed and skilled at using their weaponry. I know this. Even if the odds were in favor of black people, I'd still be against any idiotic race war. That being said, if some moron brings that race crap to my doorstep, it won't be pretty.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
OP I liked what you said about racial "sensitivity" classes or whatever they are trying to cover as these days... I think the biggest problem right now is the political correctness we all face... Being called a racist if you don't agree with the president (by liberals) being called a racist by the president himself... I mean these things will make it so you watch your mouth in front of everyone except other people of your skin color... What does that do? Creates SEGREGATION. We push ourselves into little corners of the city or the state or the country... Only live with other people of our race.. and then what happens? Something comes along to fuel the fire, the whites feel like they are unjustified, so do the blacks.. .No one talks...

and someone spews something stupid, and it turns into a hate crime....

If we just got rid of political correctness in this country, we would all be a lot better...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

We have to stop looking at every situation we see through race-colored glasses. We must stop referring to ourselves as "African-Americans", "Chinese-Americans", "Latino-Americans", ad infinitum. We are Americans, and all these silly labels do is keep racial tensions in the forefront of our minds.

What a wonderful post, TR.

MY son and I were discussing the issue, he remembers one thing that caused racial tension at school was the annual showing of Roots.

edit on 103030p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

and someone spews something stupid, and it turns into a hate crime....

I am still trying to figure out what a "hate crime" is... it makes no sense to me.

In the first place, hate is an emotion; a crime is an action. Emotions cannot be a crime, unless the concept of 'thought police' is involved.

In the second place, a hate crime is a hate crime as opposed to what? A 'love crime'? Are there really people committing crimes because they like the person they are committing the crime against?

As far as I can tell, the whole concept of 'hate crime' is simply a thinly-disguised attempt to make social taboo (including racial ignorance) into a crime...that's a scary thing when one considers how quickly social taboos change, with often no advance notice and never with any sort of proper legislative action.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I must respectfully disagree. We are NOT treated equally in society. Disguise yourself as a black guy and stay that way for a week. Get back with me after that, bud. Being black in America is nothing like slavery times, on that we agree, but with that being said, it's no cakewalk. And I'm not some saggy pants wearing idiot,I come from a military family, and we worked for and earned everything we have. Still to some, I'm just a n*****.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

New Black Panthers: Race War For Trayvon April 9th 'Day of Action'

www.breitbart.com...

Perhaps I spoke too soon.

I can hardly wait for the day when these groups like the new BP's and Nation of Islam, end up as insignificant as the KKK and white supremacist.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I completely agree with you! Yeah I still try to wrap my head around it... I make jokes about Hate crimes all the time... but in the most absurd ways (which may someday be true so I better watch it)

friend: I want one coffee... black
Me: Hate crime

Stuff like that... Nothing in regards to race or whatever... but you are right if someone murders someone else isnt that just hate? Even if its white on white... why is it just murder and not a hate for that other human being?

I better watch my tongue before everything like this does turn into a hate crime

/sigh

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

That, sir, is the beginning of dialogue.

There is no way I could experience what you do, and far be it from me to tell you what you experience. I do know there are indeed some still alive who harbor an irrational hatred for certain races. That said, I would like to know more about your experiences, because I suspect some may be similar to my experiences. Outside of this geographic area, my accent seems to brand me as dumb, uneducated, backwards, and slow. It is somewhat irritating at times, although I will admit it can also be quite enjoyable to show someone exercising such prejudice to be what they accuse me of.

One thing I have noticed in my own life is that perception can color the perceived actions of everyone around us. Not knowing the specifics of the situations you allude to, I have to ask: is it possible that your perception is to some extent being affected by an inner expectation of persecution?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

I must respectfully disagree. We are NOT treated equally in society. Disguise yourself as a black guy and stay that way for a week. Get back with me after that, bud. Being black in America is nothing like slavery times, on that we agree, but with that being said, it's no cakewalk. And I'm not some saggy pants wearing idiot,I come from a military family, and we worked for and earned everything we have. Still to some, I'm just a n*****.

You know when my kids would tell me someone was picking on them at school, I would always say, people will find a reason to hate, either you are to fat, to skinny, to stupid, to blonde yada, yada, the AA girls used to make fun of my daughter calling her barbie doll, I asked, is that an insult?

LOL,

Yesterday I was standing in my yard minding my own business, glanced across the street and the neighbor lady, out of the blue said, what you looking at you Fat A$$ B****?

ha,

Anyway it is our responsibility to calm the tension, this is nothing new, you know that, I thought Americans had passed this racial divide, but apparently something has been brewing, and someone is stirring the POOP.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

lmfao

A step in the right direction would be to stop going to liars for information, am I the only person that realized there was NO source for that call? How did a Breitbart liar get a hold of a phone conversation?

Beezer! Come on!

Beck O'Riley Rush et al....all they are doing is giving white racism a comfy place to be racist...good lord.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Well, Kali, when you weed out all the fact from fiction in the universe clue me in, will ya?

How do you know without a shadow of a doubt this is a lie?

Hello?
edit on 103030p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Look at the source for starters.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I can certainly tell that you're not dumb or backwards bro, very articulate. I'm from the south and I went to a predominately white school, practically unscathed. Lots of friends, black white and in between. And I've a had a pretty good life. Heck, my great-great grandfather was white, and I'm part native american also. But I feel I was one of the fortunate ones, as far as having my father there with my mother and they were married 38 years before he passed in 06. I had morals and good work ethics instilled in me from day one, and in my entire family, divorce was unheard of. When you are raised the complete opposite of this, it partly explains why some black people behave the way they do. And the nanny state just keeps that door revolving. That's my humble opinion.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

That last question you asked was thought provoking. Me personally, I don't feel that way, but that is something to ponder.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Look at the source?

That's not proof.

Are we talking about the same thing?

www.breitbart.com...

So this is not true and you can back that up, I did do a small search, I couldn't find anything conclusive.

edit on 113030p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Yes we are talking about the same thing. Where did this private phone conversation come from? It's posted on a site started by a man who fabricated much of everything he ever reported, those left running his business who helped him fabricate much of what he reported are going to be different somehow?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

What, if anything can be done to stop it ?
reply to post by Fromabove

Not participating...and showing kindness where others are showing cruelty. The only thing that can be done. If we don't take part let the idiots who are easily manipulated kill each other off. Simple, less idiots in the world.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join