It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Race War....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes we are talking about the same thing. Where did this private phone conversation come from? It's posted on a site started by a man who fabricated much of everything he ever reported, those left running his business who helped him fabricate much of what he reported are going to be different somehow?

I don't know, but you can't prove that it is not true.

Maybe eventually,

And I think saying everything he has reported is a fabrication is not correct.

But this is off topic, and I would rather continue reading and responding to on topic post.

I might add I did go to you-tube, and you can watch the hate speeches come right out of the horses mouths all day long, so it is not like there isn't videos of hate speech.

edit on 113030p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It is on topic. It fuels this irrational fear of a coming race war....or did the topic change when I wasn't looking?

You can watch hate speeches coming from the mouths of all different colored horses too.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

As I can tell from the pride practically dripping from your post that you are not lazy, nor shiftless, nor immoral.

I agree with you on the root cause, that too many (of all races, but unfortunately apparently predominate among blacks) have abandoned the morality the rest of us had instilled in our very being from youth. As I look at this demographic, I cannot help but see the correlation that the very group who has been the recipient of a myriad of remedial social programs is also the ones who seem to be struggling the most with the issue of entitlement.

The problem is not skin color or origin; it lies instead with abandonment of historic culture and historic mores. I have tried to help others down on their luck many times in my life, and the vast vast majority are in the place they are because they apparently want to be there... judging from their actions and tendencies anyway. Probably the worst example of a dysfunctional family I ever saw was white (and very racist to boot... go figure), so the problem is obviously not one of race. To go back to the aforementioned correlation, white folks have over the past few decades been steadily increasing in their acceptance of social assistance instead of self-reliance, and are also steadily losing their mores and values as well.

Trust you me when I say, white people can be every bit as immoral, lazy, dependent, and arrogant as any black person. And those who are are typically treated as less than human by those with our mindset.

That's why I stand by my statement earlier that the real culprit behind racism is not a bunch of ignorant racist people, but those who stand to profit from keeping us divided and dependent on them for our very being. ATS must be a major thorn in their sides; here we have a proud black person and a proud redneck calmly discussing our differences and, more importantly, our similarities.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It is on topic. It fuels this irrational fear of a coming race war....or did the topic change when I wasn't looking?

You can watch hate speeches coming from the mouths of all different colored horses too.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

I wasn't talking about any specific color, and I didn't say I thought there was a race war coming.

Actually I doubt it, maybe sporadic but full blown, naw.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

This post is so true, man. Very well put and in all actuality, our similarities outweigh our differences Red.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

but those who stand to profit from keeping us divided and dependent on them for our very being.

I would like for you to elaborate on this issue, how does the divisiveness profit them, and who are they?

And how can we fix it?

thanks

And the dependence, how can a dependent nation in the long run, not eventually backfire?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There are people of all stripes that would enjoy seeing a race war because it would justify all their inherent predjudices.

It's up to ALL of us NOT to fight.

This isn't a conventional war. You actually get to choose to fight or not.

Choosing to fight would identify those who judge soley on race.

Those who don't fight? They'll be the ones to actually WIN the race war.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

We live in a very diverse world. Most of us (the '99%', if you will) harbor some measure of personal greed, selfishness, even superiority at times. That is a part of being human. But there are some whose thirst for power is beyond what we recognize; they not only dream of world domination, but actively plan to achieve as much of that dream as possible. There are those whose greed has reached levels we cannot comprehend; mere numbers in a bank statement mean more to them than life or death. There are those whose desire for power over others is beyond the scope of our very existence; their superiority in their own mind allows them to believe in a kind of self-deity that should be used to govern others.

The psychological reasons are many and varied, but the point is that this tiny group of people not only have the desire to twist society to their personal version of Utopia, but also have the ability to do so to some degree. In order to achieve their goals, they must be able to withstand an onslaught of those they subjugate. History has shown clearly that while tyranny may exist for a time, it will always be met with deadly force in the form of an uprising, and the destruction of that meeting varies proportionately with both the intensity of the tyranny and the length of time it remains in effect.

All this means that the people are potentially the most powerful force in human society... the same people that must be either impoverished, enslaved, or controlled depending on who one talks to. So the trick becomes how to keep this massive force from becoming focused on those who wish to manipulate society. Enter racism.

Humanity has used slavery since the earliest recorded records. Every race, every tribe, has at some point in their history been enslaved by another. The fact that the United States had institutionalized slavery in the 19th century is not surprising; it would be surprising had it not existed. The Civil War, however, intensified emotions on both sides: in the South by demoralizing the citizenry, by destroying the infrastructure and private property, by unrestrained legalized looting afterwards, and by literal war crimes against the civilian population during. In the North, the propaganda machine was used to great success to portray the war as something it was not and to actively promote geographic racism against the 'enemy'.

Time would have eventually healed these wounds in the nation's psyche, were it not for continual attacks from both sides as the hatred born in the war grew. A blind man could see at this point how powerful a tool racism could be for control of the population. So we have media outlets that jump on every possible chance to promote the belief that racism is widespread and rampant; we have 'hate crime' laws that scream racism at the a shocked public every time they are invoked; and we have certain groups like the KKK and the NBP who are actively stirring the pot of hatred because they are convinced that this action is the only way they can survive.

And all the while, that tiny group of people, call them the Illuminati, the '1%', or whatever you desire, are sitting back comfortably moving towards their goals, confident that the people are too busy fighting each other to fight back back. That is our enemy.

What can we do? Reject political correctness. Talk, openly, honestly, without fear of what the other might think, and realize that the other person is doing the same in an attempt to communicate. Call the politicians on their racial-promotion policies poorly disguised as social aid to the disadvantaged. Ignore partisan politics because we understand they are not supportive of any group we might be a part of, but are only supportive of those in power and themselves.

As my Daddy used to say: "Stop swallowing a camel and gagging at a gnat."

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That reminds me of a line from the old movie "War Games"...

"An interesting game, Professor. The only way to win is... not to play."

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by beezzer

TheRedneck

That occured to me as well.

Apt, if I may say.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Look at the source for starters.

kinda like look at the sources for the treyvon case... "enhancing" tapes and such?

well they havent got pinned yet... so it must be true!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Sadly for every enlightened individual, there are a multitude that don't see it for what it really is, and the global scale of the drama.

We don't pierce the veil,

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Nothing new under the sun.

What makes the situation different, is the over abundance of people on the planet, think about it.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

Look at the source for starters.

kinda like look at the sources for the treyvon case... "enhancing" tapes and such?

well they havent got pinned yet... so it must be true!

Drnot, we can only check the sources, the internet is just as dishonest as the MSM, history gets rewritten, we can only hope we have discernment, and hope we don't allow ourselves to be mislead, because heaven knows many are lovers of deceit.

It kinda like gossip, if you dislike someone, you may be willing to be swayed to believe anything said about them.
edit on 013030p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Then it is our responsibility to make sure we spread the word. More people can mean more confusion and more chances to deceive, or it can mean more people to wrestle against those powers of which you speak. The choice is up to us. Every person alive makes contact daily with dozens of people, and each of those does the same. We can spread our desire to quell this uprising of angst, or we can silently ignore it.

The first step to solving any problem is admitting that it can be solved.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

I don't recall ever having said NBC was right in playing only parts of the Zimmerman 911 tapes. If you can quote where I did so I will humbly apologize for being a hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Hey Red, I was going to make a comment, but found this and thought it added another dimension to the issue, speaking of TPTB.

Trayvon Martin: UN leader calls for investigation
www.cfnews13.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There is already a "race" war..but not what most people think. TPTB has been doing it since who knows when. Divide and conquer. Problem, reaction, solution. They know all the formulas to keep US (the worker ants) from noticing that we are the many and THEY (the grasshoppers) are the few.
I don't deny that their current distraction set-up is working as they would like. Some well-timed murders, some planned out media attention and the uniformed do the rest of the work.
But the problem for them will come after the fights calm down and the people have even less than they did before..
Enlightenment will happen, with or without their permission. And God knows, I sure don't want to be in their spots when the masses realize they have been had.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by beezzer

TheRedneck

I love that quote.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I don't believe classes are the answer. The answer lies inside every one of us. There has to be a shift in consciousness within the way people think AND react to others. We will all have to throw up our hands and say we are not willing to play this game anymore. And obviously the game is swayed very much by MSM

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

First of all the contents of this recording show, I think in a court of law, or a homeland security clause in its power would indicate terrorism..

Declairing war on What is it she calls it, crackers, pigs and other derigotory racial slurs if she does get her way in what she thinks is right, like burning the state of Florida down, insanity.

This is terrorism, and I am shocked, and in awe, that the feds, nor the authorities for that matter are doing nothing in reference to the threats...

With that being said,
I have totally lost hope for mankind....

This is never going to change, and the probability of more violence towards race white and black is very high...

I believe if this lady was of Middle Eastern decent,
she would have already been shipped to gitmo.. Her and her terrorist organization...

From what it sounds to my ears, the New black Panthers, are nothing but Terrorists... Above the law....

If you guys have not heard these recording I strongly suggest you hit the link and listen..

It is full of hatred.. And ignorance towards Police officers and Honkies, pink people and crackers, I think their are some more words there as well, just not so sure...

edit on 9-4-2012 by Obl1vion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join