It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonalds Reptilian toy for children..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

A cat is a reptilian?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Since no one else as said this, many animals have nictitating membranes: cats, dogs, beavers, manatees, sharks, woodpeckers, sea lions, polar bears, eagles...

It's a cat's iris, just like 99% of everyone responding has said. *sigh*

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Wow this brings back memories. I once met a lady who told me Star Wars were historic movies, that it all hapenned, and also went on to tell me how Harry Potter was recruiting teens into witchcraft and satanism. Hmm interesting, all those teens who were Harry Potter fans are now common adults hiding their pictures of themselves dressed as Doby at premieres and finding ways to sell their merchandise on ebay, very evil if you ask me. (Gotta clear something up, I'm not making fun of theories, just of overreactions, thats all, what's next, the Hunger Games as a reality show? and don't go on telling me Bella's baby is a reptilian, he's a vampire! didn't you see the glittery placenta?)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It looks like a cat.

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It's a Reptilian, disguised as a Cat, after all they're supposed to be able to shapeshift, right? It bet during a full moon this harmless looking toy shapeshifts back into a Reptilian and then it eats everything you have in your kitchen

This topic is just absurd

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm embarrassed for you, OP

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

Don't worry about embarrassement. I don't need an empath and I am not embarrassed or troll/
Ans whether or not (regarding anothers post) other mammals, reptiles, Martials or any other creature has a nictitating membrane, this toy has the membrane resembling that of a reptile. Not of a mammal or other.

And if that is still a cat to you, just realize the toy has most of you believing it is an innocent cuddly happy cute toy rendered after a cat charactor is doing it's job.
Indoctrinating kids, as their parents and other McZombies that ritualistically patronize a place where the child demands, and receives a free lift to and from McDonalds, get a free "happy meal" (complete with sugary drink and a gender specific (stereotypically speaking) item loosely called a 'toy' that captures kids imagination and repeatedly attempts to flush said imagination down a clogged toilet with not even a glimmer of swirling vortectical hope that a super hero will appear, with a magical plunger, and clear the trap of the demminished imaginings, now nothing more than a fecal garnish that is thrown out, unwanted; before puberty hits and the rush of hormones takes precident over the exponentially increasing value menu items list.
That is when revelling in victoy is achieved.

Read it and weep.

Source

Here’s a shocking fact – the very earliest ancestors of cats evolved from reptiles. Reptiles appear to us to be in stark contrast to the cat, so this may sound strange, but indeed it’s true.

By the way, I would like to know how anyone can experience anything beyond superficial joy with a reptilian toy that through the fuzzy feeling you get working the reptilian eyes on this toy and through the entitled attitude that replaces imagination in your kid(s) helps to get you to obey your child's next demand to be rushed to Mcd's for his/her/it('s) ritualistic happy meal and subsequent play land cerimony,.

Happiness is
To know when a toy has done more than expectation without a snivel from the murder of useless crow eaters.

I.e. "Eat crow."

edit on 18-4-2012 by imd12c4funn because: describe cerimony

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I see a pupil dialation simulation not blinking. Do some research on cats before claiming it to be a reptilian. You set conspiracy theorists back a few years with stuff like this.

More opinion than claim.

Still, whether pupil dialation or blink, the eye changes as if it has maybe the nictitating membrane of a reptile.

It also dilates exactly like a cat's pupils dilate. Quick pupil dilation is a very cat-like trait:

So the toy is called a cat,
and it looks like a cat,
and has pupils that dilate EXACTLY like a cat's...

...but you say it's a reptile.

edit on 4/18/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
...Read it and weep.

Source

Here’s a shocking fact – the very earliest ancestors of cats evolved from reptiles. Reptiles appear to us to be in stark contrast to the cat, so this may sound strange, but indeed it’s true.

By the way, I would like to know how anyone can experience anything beyond superficial joy with a reptilian toy that through the fuzzy feeling you get working the reptilian eyes on this toy and through the entitled attitude that replaces imagination in your kid(s) helps to get you to obey your child's next demand to be rushed to Mcd's for his/her/it('s) ritualistic happy meal and subsequent play land cerimony,.

Happiness is
To know when a toy has done more than expectation without a snivel from the murder of useless crow eaters.

I.e. "Eat crow."

All mammals (including humans) evolved from reptiles, so what's your point?

About 285 million years ago, a group of animals known as Therapsids evolved from reptiles. These Therapsids were mammal-like reptiles (half mammal/half reptile). From this, the first creatures that could be argued were "mammals" evolved about 200 million years ago. These first animals that exhibited many mammal traits were weasel-like animals. These eventually evolved into the first "true mammals" that were weasel-like, sloth-like, and shrew-like.

From these first true mammals (and fast-forwarding millions of years), humans, cats, dogs, elephants, pigs and all other Placentalia mammals evolved (as opposed to Marsupial mammals).

So, no -- If you are trying to say cats have a direct lineage to reptiles than other mammals do not have, then you would be wrong. All mammals (cats, humans, dogs, mice, elephants, squirrels, etc.) evolved from weasel-like or shrew-like creatures, which in turn came from reptiles.

edit on 4/18/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
HAHAHA Monumental thread.
It's worth the dying brain cells just to go back and read it again.

Think I'm going to pop in my cat contact lenses tonight and see how many Ickites I can freak out.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This thread is so anti-reptile propaganda...poor little critters, Reptiles are decent people

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So now it all makes sense! Cats are the evil overlords, and they are engaged in biological warfare to control us.
Toxoplasma Gondii ,anyone?
Guess who was sacred animal in ancient Egypt? Its makes sense. And CaTPTBs blew it all via Mcdonalds toy!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
You know, I was actually intrigued for a second as I wouldn't be surprised if McDonalds was ever used to desensitize. However, this is a toy from Puss in Boots, that's the orange cat Puss in Boots and all it's doing is showing his eyes getting all big and cute like they do in the movie. If it was more reptilian then I would be concerned but that hasn't happened......yet. This is just something promoting a big child's film that came out.

See...this is what he does.

edit on 19-4-2012 by xBlueButterflyx because: Adding video for backup on statement.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This is a cat toy, that is made to appear to change to a big-eyed expression. Big eyes are considered cute, notice other dolls etc with big eyes? Its a cartoony look. And, like Greeneyedleo said, its from McD's. Its just a happy meal toy. Get some rest and chill out. There may be reptilians, I don't know, but McDs isn't in a conspiracy to desensitize our kids, they just want parents buying cute toy-bearing, junk-food happy meals.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is obvious proof that McDonalds is serving our feline overlords' feline agendas.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

In the Book of Revelation The Apostle John saw in a vision the Beast making his debut accompanied by two demons that look like frogs . That is, introducing himself on television to the world. The ancient peoples were only familiar with the large eyes of frogs with just holes for the nose and a slit for a mouth ( this fits the description of a little grey). The use of reptilian dolls early in life is to get us used to the the real thing about to occur.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't get it. Clearly a cat with cat eyes.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

A cat is a reptilian

Nope a cat is a fluffy little creature that runs around your legs and drinks milk
A Reptilian is an evil alien overlord that wants to pillage earths resources and eat human flesh
And also a figment of someones imagination who needs to put the mouse down and go outside for a while

Cran

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It's just a cat.

My cats eyes do that.
It's called vertical pupils that look like slits.
Because they are nocturnal and adjust their eyes to light sources.
edit on 4-5-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join