It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonalds Reptilian toy for children..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
When I first saw this toy, the first thing I thought was of a possible agenda to desensitize children to Reptilian presence by

familiarizing them with certain theorized traits that are purported to be those of Reptilians or Reptilian Hybrids.

Although

innocently enough it could be interpreted as merely cat's eyes, but I don't know of any cats that have slit pupils that switch from big

round dark orb-like eyes to slit eyes through a verticle procedure.

So, ruling out a simple cats eyes as this has a feature unlike a cats, I

conclude this is a Reptilian desensitization tool to get children accustom to seeing slit eyes that change through anomalous blinking

or transformation, cloaking glitches and other interesting and odd charactoristics captured on video and photo.

What will be next?

Fukashima inhalers? More useless gunk that someone produced and McDonalds purchased to propogate their plan of familiarizing

kids with these anomalies and to get them hooked on patronizing their fast food facilities, (or the FFF's) for life.

As I have been

indoctinated like most of us to interpret large percentages of government agencies and private groups to use compartmentalization

and acronyms for the thousands of agencies, societies, departments, etc... that we have been bombarded with since impementation of

the devide and conquer techniques that are used due to the success so far by this method.

Well take a look at this toy yourself and

see if my imagination is seeing more into this than it is.
If so, good luck convincing me otherwise.

McDonalds Reptilian Toy

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
what?
its a cat. have you never seen cat eyes?? that video is the biggest stretch of anything ive ever seen...and ive seen a LOT in a&u
on top of the fact it is obviously JUST cat eyes, it is a cheaply made TOY with the camera super zoomed in on it.......

- CAT EYES - IMAGES HERE -

edit on April 8th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sometimes, a kids' toy is just a toy.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Eeh I thought it was actually going to be a reptile type of toy but I see a cat the likes of which I saw in various cartoons when I was younger. Personally I don't really see it as something to prepare people (as I'm sure cartoons would do a far better job) but rather just another toy that is trying to be "cute" and perhaps edgy for kids these days. If anything the toys primarily are just designed to get kids in to eat their food as usual. I don't know I personally just don't see it as something other than that and I'm sure it could be following some cartoon fad or something; but out of the loop I don't know...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
My guess would be the cat was made in china and they screwed up on assembly..modes anyone know if that cat is a promo for a movie or cartoon ?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It's a standard CAT

What kind of reptile has cat's ears

Unless it's a reptilian bob cat.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It is not a reptilian. It is either Puss in Boots or one of his kids from the last Shrek movie. Yes, you press a button in the back and the eyes go from normal cat eye's to the enlarged "pleading" look that Puss developed in the first movie.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yeah, that's a cat. McMeow.

edit on 8-4-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Someone cannot tell the difference between a cat & a reptillian!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

thats a cat..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

it could be interpreted as merely cat's eyes, but I don't know of any cats that have slit pupils that switch from big round dark orb-like eyes to slit eyes through a verticle procedure.

Those are the only types of cats i know of. Could be others, not sure.
I'm pretty sure cat's eyes adjust in the "vertical slit procedure" depending on focusing and surrounding light.
... And my snake's eyes don't adjust at all to light, so it's not reptilian?

BTW, aren't we desensitized to a reptilian presences already? Aren't there like, lizards all over this big flying rock?!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
o0h noes, the reptilian overlords are now taking feline form.
no wonder there's so many videos of cats on youtube..

runs..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

it's just a puss
a plastic kitty
a bob
a bright yellow tabby
but not a snake
no reptilian there
I'm afraid
you've oversteered
it just a cat
a Maccie toy
for little girls
and smoked up boys
it doesn't hiss
I'm sure it meows
cos it's a cat
lets identify a mouse?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

What will be next

Mcdonalds will release a UFO toy to accompany the salt laden kids meal of choice
Needless to say but i will the UFO toy will be to desensatise little jonny of the impending
Invasion of Reptilian felines looking for a saucer of milk and a pat on the head

Cran

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Somebody got a laced easter egg huh...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join