It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Mob Violence Spreads as 'Police Investing "Anti-White Festivals" Baltimore MD, MN Curfew Prop

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker

Two African American Girls saved the clerks life... It just sounds like teenagers being idiots as they've always been every generation... Aggressive and stupid, but not all.

2 good people out of hundreds. that's the ratio now a days. heaven must really be an empty place.

it used to be 1-2 bad people out of hundreds.

what happens when you can't even find 1 or 2 good people any more.

there would be no reason for God to keep us alive.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
reply to post by nightstalker78

However, police spokesman Jason Willingham said investigators are looking at a Facebook page in which it appears one of the men, 19-year-old Jake England, expressed anger over his father being shot and killed by a black man.

news.yahoo.com...

The shooter also used a racial epithet.

Uhm,where does it say that?All I got out of it is they were investigating a facebook page that claims the kid was angry because his father was killed by a black man?They also say they don't even know if that page was his....

The logical conclusion is, the shooter, angry over the murder of his father by a black man snaps and goes on a shooting spree in a black neighborhood. His Facebook postings are going to be used in a court of law against him as motive for hate crime.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Prove it or else, it is nothing but hearsay.

Second line.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Originally posted by FoxStriker

Two African American Girls saved the clerks life... It just sounds like teenagers being idiots as they've always been every generation... Aggressive and stupid, but not all.

2 good people out of hundreds. that's the ratio now a days. heaven must really be an empty place.

it used to be 1-2 bad people out of hundreds.

what happens when you can't even find 1 or 2 good people any more.

there would be no reason for God to keep us alive.

Have you ever seen one of those social experiments where an actor pretends to be in immediate danger and people just walk past and do nothing?

It's called the bystander effect. People when surrounded by other people think that somebody else will help. It really opened my eyes. I always thought of myself as a person that would rush to help somebody in need of help like that. I've never been in the situation, but my resolve is strong to never be a statistic of the bystander effect. The world is a scary place...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
"Mommy, the stampede is gonna get me" :

if this is the kind of charged atmosphere kids are growing up in, how will they turn out, at this rate?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

However, police spokesman Jason Willingham said investigators are looking at a Facebook page in which it appears one of the men, 19-year-old Jake England, expressed anger over his father being shot and killed by a black man.

news.yahoo.com...

The shooter also used a racial epithet.

Uhm,where does it say that?All I got out of it is they were investigating a facebook page that claims the kid was angry because his father was killed by a black man?They also say they don't even know if that page was his....

The logical conclusion is, the shooter, angry over the murder of his father by a black man snaps and goes on a shooting spree in a black neighborhood. His Facebook postings are going to be used in a court of law against him as motive for hate crime.

You have no idea if he used a racial epithet.You cannot conclude that from the article you posted.It is very possible that he did I won't argue that.But the article you quoted does not say that.And believe me if the writer of it knew he did you better believe it would've been in there.

And if it turns out that the page IS his then I hope they do use it against him.Because then it would clear proof of his intent.But as of now we don't know.Don't assume.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

I didn't hear the term "anti-white festival" used at all in the first video. It didn't even mention the victims race, only age. Nor did I hear race mentioned in the last media.

. I don't know if you didn't watch the videos or if you are intentionally passing these incidents off as racially motivated in order for some agenda.

Agenda?

Did you even look at the title of the first video? It reads:

"Police Investigating Anti-White Festivals"

I googled now, and the same title also appears in a newsfeed on a forum:

"http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/showthread.php?t=104972

Race is a social construct, I personally dont believe there is such a human as a "white person" or a "black person". Calling Obama a "Black" person to me is the epitome of a racist American term that is widely accepted and perhaps because we are so desenstized, to se ourselves as one, another or the other.

The news didn't say anything at all about race. The person that uploaded the video to Youtube, for some unknown reason decided to give it that title. You could have simply watched the video, determined the same and changed it or you could have not posted them at all.

Thefirearms forum? Yeah, because they are completely objective

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

"Mommy, the stampede is gonna get me" :

if this is the kind of charged atmosphere kids are growing up in, how will they turn out, at this rate?

Op,I get what you're getting at.This happens in every city and sadly it's usually black teens doing it.When I lived up north(near philadelphia) this happened A LOT.Especially in the summer.It's not a recent trend.It was big news for a few days then faded away until it happened again.Used to happen in Center City,Philadelphia often.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Yes, you are right not from that article I can't. However, CNN reported that a racial epithet was used. Sorry, I can't find the web article.

My point is, I want race to be investigated when it's clear or perceived by the victim. These are social issues, and should be discussed. I embrace them and it's a healthy challenge for the country.
edit on 9-4-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Prove it or else, it is nothing but hearsay.

Second line.

You have access to the same stats I do.Look it up yourself.Again,you dodged my question.If he would've claimed the opposite I have no doubt you wouldn't have called him on it.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Given the situation,as I've said I believe that he may have.It's entirely possible.But we don't know.Hate crimes are not acceptable at all,no matter what race is the victim.
edit on 9-4-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Its the rate of increase and there now being a blanket "reason" people are doing these random attacks every hour, every day now... and not just anti-white, but anti-gay, anti-asian, especially, too! as posted in the other threads. if the motive was identified as such, why cover that part up in the analysis therof is all im sayin, here on ats.

who's next and how can a person beat or shoot and leave for dead, a random person walking or driving by? even a kid or baby apparently. who knows who's next.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

You didn't read the article - it's a hate crime cause them two boys said they were gonna go shoot some "f****** n******'s".

Not only was it premediated murder, it's a hate crime. Shame on you for trying to "whitewash" it.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

update, the Sanford man is "struggling to stay alive" fighting for his life in the hospital after being beat down by the two men with that hammer, in his own vehicle:

victim is from Winter Springs and does not have any criminal history, he is unable to communicate due to the severity of his beating and head/brain injuries

another mob incident:

Mobs Raid, Loot Exxon Tiger Mart, Attack 20yo Clerk

edit on 8-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

What was that about Jews being hated on for being at the head of multiculturalism or whatever that woman was saying at the very beginning ot the first video you posted?
BTW....death by hammer..damn

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Its the rate of increase and there now being a blanket "reason" people are doing these random attacks every hour, every day now... and not just anti-white, but anti-gay, anti-asian, especially, too! as posted in the other threads. if the motive was identified as such, why cover that part up in the analysis therof is all im sayin, here on ats.

who's next and how can a person beat or shoot and leave for dead, a random person walking or driving by? even a kid or baby apparently. who knows who's next.

You're saying hate crimes are increasing amongst every race, religious group and sexual orientation, yet you only post black on white crime videos...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

That is disgusting, these blacks are holding back OUR beautiful civilizations and its time we cleansed them...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

THE SYSTEM IS ANTI-WHITE!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
"How we are going to exterminate white people off the face of the planet?"

Since Katrina, racial tension has accelerated and we have professors advocating murder!

edit on 9-4-2012 by Clearskies because: (no reason given)

This makes me feel sick.
"Black racism CANNOT exist"? REALLY? "Were gonna have to kill some crackers. Were gonna have to kill some a they babies!"
OMGOSH. :Warning!...
Not for the feint of heart.

edit on 9-4-2012 by Clearskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Gotta love multiculturalism.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

The news didn't say anything at all about race. The person that uploaded the video to Youtube, for some unknown reason decided to give it that title. You could have simply watched the video, determined the same and changed it or you could have not posted them at all.

Thefirearms forum? Yeah, because they are completely objective

Some unknown reason? The uploader of the video decided they are anti-white festivities.

From the series of them occuring the shouting things like "cracker" during multiple attack, I would agree most incidents in this thread do have an "anti-white" intent (and otherwise random motive) as well and a "festivities" sinister entertainment thrill to them, exemplified in the mob's contagious laughter and zealous beatdowns.

speaking of festivals, a more direct connection from last summer - whats in store for this one?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join