It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to the Planes? 911 and Logic

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by psikeyhackr

The plane that hit the Pentagon should have had 12 wheels. Why do we always only see one picture of a wheel and it is such that the size cannot be determined?

Well, why do you think? There are a few alternatives - first, nobody saw fit to publish item by item detailed photograhs of all the physical remains of the entire plane which could be linked to the idea that maybe no one saw fit to photo every last scrap of the plane and building since most rational people wouldn't be asking for such silly proof. Or - there's a giant conspiracy that is covering the fact that no plane hit the Pentagon.

There should have been 180 passenger seats and they were connected together in threes. I have not seen one picture of a set of passenger seats from the Pentagon.

And?

WTH?

These are such stupid questions that the only explanation for typing them down is that Psi is reducing himself to either a troll or a Poe.....

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I have not seen one picture of a set of passenger seats from the Pentagon.

The seats are made from mostly combustible materials like plastic and foam. All you could expect to find might be the wire frame if it were not crushed.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

I have not seen one picture of a set of passenger seats from the Pentagon.

The seats are made from mostly combustible materials like plastic and foam. All you could expect to find might be the wire frame if it were not crushed.

Oh sure, 180 seats through the whole length of the plane and we are supposed to believe ALL OF THEM were completely destroyed. We are supposed to believe the idiotic because we are supposed to believe stupid drivel when we are told stupid drivel.

psik

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Oh sure, 180 seats through the whole length of the plane and we are supposed to believe ALL OF THEM were completely destroyed. We are supposed to believe the idiotic because we are supposed to believe stupid drivel when we are told stupid drivel.

Sorry, but you are confusing reality with what you can find in a Google image search. Just because no one posted a photo on the internet doesn't mean it didn't happen.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Sorry, but you are confusing reality with what you can find in a Google image search. Just because no one posted a photo on the internet doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I am not confusing them I just don't decide to believe something without what I regard as sufficient information. If an airliner really did go into the Pentagon then there should be no difficulty providing that info. In fact the people on site at the time would have had trouble not stumbling all over it. Like the business of seeing that same single picture of a wheel over and over again when the airliner had 12 of them is pretty funny.

psik

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I am not confusing them I just don't decide to believe something without what I regard as sufficient information.

And how do you define sufficient? And not by example. I am well aware of your ability to repeat your claims. Define sufficient.

If an airliner really did go into the Pentagon....
It did

....then there should be no difficulty providing that info.
It was.

In fact the people on site at the time would have had trouble not stumbling all over it.
They probably did. But that doesn't mean they stopped to take photos just so they could prove it to you 11 years later.

Like the business of seeing that same single picture of a wheel over and over again when the airliner had 12 of them is pretty funny
What's so funny? Actually, I take that back, what's quite funny is the idea that someone would doubt that Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon because the plane had twleve wheels and you can only find a picture of one wheel on the internet. Now that's funny.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I am not confusing them I just don't decide to believe something without what I regard as sufficient information.

And how do you define sufficient? And not by example. I am well aware of your ability to repeat your claims. Define sufficient.

Unless people refuse to think for themselves everyone must decide for himself what he regards as sufficient in each particular case.

This is not the first airliner crash that has ever occurred. I have seen enough pictures of other crashes. You cannot convince me that 180 seats can all be destroyed beyond recognition and not even leave hundreds of pounds of debris. If each seat weighed 30 pounds that would be 2.5 tons by itself. I have never heard anyone specify how many tons of aircraft material were recovered from the Pentagon.

psik

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I think no official source has ever disclosed the tons of concrete and airline seats on every level of the pentagon

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Have you seen this post by mmmaster on page 19 of this thread ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Have you seen this post by mmmaster on page 19 of this thread ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So he SAID there were "clearly a lot of plane seats". Well if that is true there should be plenty of pictures of them.

Where are the pictures? If TALK satisfies you that is YOUR PROBLEM.
Anybody can say anything on the Internet.

That is the nice thing about physical experiments. People can duplicate them for themselves and do not even have to trust pictures.

www.youtube.com...

psik

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

So he SAID there were "clearly a lot of plane seats". Well if that is true there should be plenty of pictures of them.

Why? Please provide some reasoning behind your assumption that there should be plenty of photos. Also, note that there are photos of the site that were not released and will probably never be released because they contain images of the victims remains. You are more than welcome to make an FOIA request.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Why? Please provide some reasoning behind your assumption that there should be plenty of photos. Also, note that there are photos of the site that were not released and will probably never be released because they contain images of the victims remains. You are more than welcome to make an FOIA request.

Look at some pictures from reports of other airliner crashes and see how EASY it is to see lots of pieces bigger than a man and often complete seats. This 9/11 business is the anomaly. The lack of pictures of material is what makes it strange. Your reasoning is backwards like you expect people to believe whatever they are told without even feeble evidence.

12 wheels and in ten years we just keep seeing the same single photograph of one wheel from one angle. That is actually funny.

psik

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

This 9/11 business is the anomaly.

No kidding. You just picked up on that? Name me one other plane crash were the plane was purposely flown, at full throttle, into a concrete building. It was a criminal act. Not a just a plane crash. I can't figure out why this is confusing you.

The lack of pictures of material is what makes it strange. Your reasoning is backwards like you expect people to believe whatever they are told without even feeble evidence.

What's feeble? The fact that a plane has twelve wheels and you can only find a picture of one on the internet?

12 wheels and in ten years we just keep seeing the same single photograph of one wheel from one angle. That is actually funny.

You have no clue how stupid that sounds.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

No kidding. You just picked up on that? Name me one other plane crash were the plane was purposely flown, at full throttle, into a concrete building. It was a criminal act. Not a just a plane crash. I can't figure out why this is confusing you.

ROFLMAO

Well how is it that two airliners can be flown into two skyscrapers and the crashes, hundreds of feet above the ground, can be detected on seismographs miles away, and yet SUPPOSEDLY an airliner can crash into the Pentagon at ground level but then we have no seismographic data on the event. You just have a shallow and self serving concept of relevant anomalies.

psik

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

ROFLMAO

Well how is it that two airliners can be flown into two skyscrapers and the crashes, hundreds of feet above the ground, can be detected on seismographs miles away, and yet SUPPOSEDLY an airliner can crash into the Pentagon at ground level but then we have no seismographic data on the event. You just have a shallow and self serving concept of relevant anomalies.

psik

here:
www.mgs.md.gov...

The nearest station to the WTC was 34 km away, the Pentagon 68.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Look at some pictures from reports of other airliner crashes and see how EASY it is to see lots of pieces bigger than a man and often complete seats. This 9/11 business is the anomaly. The lack of pictures of material is what makes it strange. Your reasoning is backwards like you expect people to believe whatever they are told without even feeble evidence.

Can you point to any other plane crash where they show pictures of ALL12 wheels??
If we use your standard every plane crash is faked because we don't see pictures of all the seats and wheels.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Can you point to any other plane crash where they show pictures of ALL12 wheels??
If we use your standard every plane crash is faked because we don't see pictures of all the seats and wheels.

I never said there was a need to show ALL 12 wheels. I was simply pointing out that we have only ever seen one picture of one wheel We never even see that wheel from a different angle or presented so its size can be judged. But since there were 12 wheels why do we have this fixation on that one and expect that to be acceptable proof when we don't have seats or tail section either?

psik

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

I never said there was a need to show ALL 12 wheels. I was simply pointing out that we have only ever seen one picture of one wheel We never even see that wheel from a different angle or presented so its size can be judged. But since there were 12 wheels why do we have this fixation on that one and expect that to be acceptable proof when we don't have seats or tail section either?

psik

here's a whole bunch of photos:
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Did you really expect them to do a whole photo shoot of that wheel? So lets say there were two photos of that wheel - is that then acceptable proof? What's the cutoff? Two? Three? Six? And more importantly why is the one not acceptable?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ya know what Hoop, I find it quite remarkable that you post that link with all that 'evidence', and yet we still don't have ONE gd photograph of that airplane at the pentagon. How you guys can defend this travesty, day in and day out, with virtually no physical evidence, is pathetic.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Here in early 2002, I have seen parts here at the large Auto Factory in the Northeast where I am employed... where we used our advanced tech in our Research and Developemnt Division to xray plane parts (under guard) for minute cracks and splits in the fusilages of 2 of the planes. (Ive no idea which...bu they were under constant guard and definitely from the 911 crash)

I will not divulge where and how...but I understood they found what they were looking for) Whatever that was.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join