It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to the Planes? 911 and Logic

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

No, the FBI collecting cctv from nearby premises doesn't send up any "red flares" at all. It is standard investigating procedure at any crime scene and would have been very surprising if they did't.

Aaah, so you're saying the FBI needed a gas station surveillance video from half a mile away to try and figure out what the hell hit one of the most secure buildings in the world? While they can't show us one of their own videos? Do you really think those three ridiculous parking gate frames (that show what can only be described as a missile) is all they have?

I think I'm going to go into the security business and put in a bid for my services to the Pentagon. I can definitely do better than their company with just my cell phone camera......

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by psikeyhackr

And he actually thinks I am going to look through all of that.

Yes, just like the NIST report I know you can't be bothered to actually read anything. But you had plenty of time to build your Jenga model of copy paper loops and washers. And you can't help but post your own video hundreds of time.

So why hasn't your READING turned up the total amount of concrete in the towers? The purpose of SEARCHING is to find the important information while ignoring the JUNK. Of course if they don't put the important information into the report...

It is just a time wasting snow job. It gives dummies something to talk about to maintain the farce.

psik

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

No, the FBI collecting cctv from nearby premises doesn't send up any "red flares" at all. It is standard investigating procedure at any crime scene and would have been very surprising if they did't.

Aaah, so you're saying the FBI needed a gas station surveillance video from half a mile away to try and figure out what the hell hit one of the most secure buildings in the world? While they can't show us one of their own videos? Do you really think those three ridiculous parking gate frames (that show what can only be described as a missile) is all they have?

I think I'm going to go into the security business and put in a bid for my services to the Pentagon. I can definitely do better than their company with just my cell phone camera......

It is your misguided assumption that the FBI were looking for CCTV to show them "what the hell hit" the Pentagon. They knew perfectly well what had hit the Pentagon but they had an obvious interest, as any investigators would, in any evidence that could provide information relating to the scene, potential perps or witnesses, vehicles whatever.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

So why hasn't your READING turned up the total amount of concrete in the towers?

It has.

The purpose of SEARCHING is to find the important information while ignoring the JUNK.

Whatever. You do ignoring very well.

Of course if they don't put the important information into the report...

Its in there.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

It is your misguided assumption that the FBI were looking for CCTV to show them "what the hell hit" the Pentagon. They knew perfectly well what had hit the Pentagon but they had an obvious interest, as any investigators would, in any evidence that could provide information relating to the scene, potential perps or witnesses, vehicles whatever.

LOL!! Or they needed to make sure it didn't clearly show the missile and not a 757.....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

LOL!! Or they needed to make sure it didn't clearly show the missile and not a 757.....

Yes, it obviously makes so much more sense to use a missile on a bright sunny morning with thousands of people within and outside the Pentagon.

All you have to do then is silence everyone who saw the missile. Bribe and rehearse scores of witnesses to give accounts of seeing a plane. Drag the FBI into it. Dump 757 parts, body parts and personal effects of passengers and crew of AA 77 inside and outside of the Pentagon. Fake a flight data recorder and leave at the scene. Fake radar tracks and air traffic control tapes. Knock down lightpoles, clip trees, smash a trailer about to indicate a flightpath without anyone seeing you.. Vanish the original aircraft and Bob's your uncle.

I would certainly have gone for it at the planning stage. What could possibly go wrong ?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

So why hasn't your READING turned up the total amount of concrete in the towers?

It has.

So tell us what it is and where it is in the NCSTAR1 report.

psik

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Never in a million years. Read the report. And read the transcripts from the Mossaoui Trial. And look at the photos. Read the ASCE report on the Pentagon.

Or

Just keep on complaining.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Yes, it obviously makes so much more sense to use a missile on a bright sunny morning with thousands of people within and outside the Pentagon.

When you need to hit a very small target, in this case a low building where you have to, among other things, destroy evidence of trillions of dollars missing from the DoD's budget, you need a weapon that's going to be deadly accurate. Since no airliner on earth could perform the maneuvers necessary, especially after accidentally taking out a few light poles, or guarantee inflicting the necessary damage to accomplish the cover-up, they had to use more specialized weapons. Psy-ops takes care of the details before, during, and afterwards.

You OS'ers are fascinating proof of the effectiveness of Nazi mind control.
edit on 25-4-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

When you need to hit a very small target, in this case a low building where you have to, among other things, destroy evidence of trillions of dollars missing from the DoD's budget, you need a weapon that's going to be deadly accurate. Since no airliner on earth could perform the maneuvers necessary, especially after accidentally taking out a few light poles, or guarantee inflicting the necessary damage to accomplish the cover-up, they had to use more specialized weapons. Psy-ops takes care of the details before, during, and afterwards.

You OS'ers are fascinating proof of the effectiveness of Nazi mind control.

Your "very small target" is actually the largest office building in the world.

The idea that people in the section struck were beavering away at tracing missing trillions is simply truther myth; it has no basis in fact at all.

Have a look at the DoD Inspector-General's report of March 2002. Scroll down to "Executive Summary" and "Introduction". You will see that the finance personnel killed were all Army and were working on stand alone budget statements for the Army for that fiscal year. No data was lost because the Army information was anyway included in Agency wide budget statements.

www.dodig.mil...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Your "very small target" is actually the largest office building in the world....... No data was lost because the Army information was anyway included in Agency wide budget statements.

I was speaking of height rather than overall size and I think you know that.

That "largest office building in the world" is only five stories tall. An impossible target for a 757 traveling at 500 mph, even for an ace pilot. It could not have flown that close to the ground and maintained both its airspeed and height off the ground. Experienced pilots have testified to this. Let alone that we're talking about an Arab who couldn't fly a Cessna. And this "miracle plane" did it after shearing off five light poles. In the real world, it drops like a rock right then and there.

So even though we have Rumsfeld admitting to the missing trillions, we still don't know what happened to it, do we?

Obviously, some of it goes into "debunking" the truth about 911. As Hillary said, it's an information war and they're losing it.

Here is much more complete version of the facts about the Pentagon:

www.history.navy.mil...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

That "largest office building in the world" is only five stories tall. An impossible target for a 757 traveling at 500 mph, even for an ace pilot.

Impossible? That's a pretty high hurdle. Can you prove its impossible for a 757 traveling 500+ mph to hit the Pentagon. Don't bother - you can't.

It could not have flown that close to the ground and maintained both its airspeed and height off the ground. Experienced pilots have testified to this.

No they haven't. Just some guys on a website trying to generate traffic and sell ad space.

Let alone that we're talking about an Arab who couldn't fly a Cessna.

And being Arab disqualifies him because......? Also, he was capable of flying a Cessna, it was his language skills as a pilot that were called into question. Is it your contention that only fluent English speakers can fly planes?

So even though we have Rumsfeld admitting to the missing trillions, we still don't know what happened to it, do we?

Better check on that one. For one, the accounting records for the military are not etched into the walls of the Pentagon. So destroying a building to get rid of records is kind of useless.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Never in a million years. Read the report. And read the transcripts from the Mossaoui Trial. And look at the photos. Read the ASCE report on the Pentagon.

Or

Just keep on complaining.

ROFLMAO

You can't tell us what ain't there you can just lie and imply that it is.

psik

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

An impossible target for a 757 traveling at 500 mph, even for an ace pilot. It could not have flown that close to the ground and maintained both its airspeed and height off the ground.

So I suppose these planes could not fly this close to the ground ........

Cathay Pacific Boeing 777

www.youtube.com...

Boeing 757

www.youtube.com...

Air Canada 767

Looks like that building is only 3-4 stories high

www.youtube.com...

You lose .........

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You can't tell us what ain't there you can just lie and imply that it is.

Well, I guess you'll never know for sure. That's a pity. What motivates you to complain about a lack of information and at the same time tell everyon that you won't waste your time reading the source where the information can be found?

Tell you what - I'll give you a hint - you can't search for it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

An impossible target for a 757 traveling at 500 mph, even for an ace pilot. It could not have flown that close to the ground and maintained both its airspeed and height off the ground.

So I suppose these planes could not fly this close to the ground ........

Cathay Pacific Boeing 777

www.youtube.com...

Boeing 757

www.youtube.com...

Air Canada 767

Looks like that building is only 3-4 stories high

www.youtube.com...

You lose .........

I have about 20 hours of flight training so I do know a little about flying. Never heard of ground effect? In none of those videos did those planes duplicate anywhere near the trajectory... and they were traveling nowhere near 500 mph, and they didn't shear off five lightpoles and continue flying. All they did was demonstrate the ability to stabilize near the ground, otherwise no one would ever be able to land.

I lose? Nice try, but you're the loser for believing the Nazis who have enslaved you.

Ground effect (aircraft)
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Maybe off topic a bit, but this might explain why these threads go on forever and the OS'ers will stoop to just about any level to deny reality..... the Nazi mind controllers understand and manipulate the subconscious mind in order to stay in power, and they've been doing it for thousands of years since ancient Babylon at the very least.

Psychologists Explain 911 Denial

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I have about 20 hours of flight training so I do know a little about flying. Never heard of ground effect? In none of those videos did those planes duplicate anywhere near the trajectory... and they were traveling nowhere near 500 mph, and they didn't shear off five lightpoles and continue flying. All they did was demonstrate the ability to stabilize near the ground, otherwise no one would ever be able to land.

I lose? Nice try, but you're the loser for believing the Nazis who have enslaved you.

Ground effect (aircraft)
en.wikipedia.org...

It would seem to me that once an aircraft is around 500 mph, once it gets close enough to the ground for ground effect to matter, won't the speed still be there? If I remember correctly, the plane that hit the pentagon was only within distance for ground effect for maybe a couple seconds.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Maybe off topic a bit, but this might explain why these threads go on forever and the OS'ers will stoop to just about any level to deny reality..... the Nazi mind controllers understand and manipulate the subconscious mind in order to stay in power, and they've been doing it for thousands of years since ancient Babylon at the very least.

So if someone disagrees with you they are a Nazi mind controller? Is this a standard part of the process for the search for truth?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

So if someone disagrees with you they are a Nazi mind controller? Is this a standard part of the process for the search for truth?

No, of course not. You give yourself way too much credit. You are the victims of the Nazi mind controllers. The Nazi mind controllers have programmed guys like you to dance to their tune and fight tooth and nail in a pathetically impotent effort to conceal their crimes. If you do any research at all about how this world works you would know that the Nazis are alive and well and in control of the media, the US Government, and all the big corporations and banks. It's the "Club" and in the words of the beloved George Carlin, "You ain't in it."

What's really pathetic is when people, wittingly or unwittingly, support the agenda of "The Club" while they wallow in slavery to the banksters. Any idiot can figure out that whoever controls the money controls just about everything, but controlling the money gives somebody with a nefarious agenda the ability for mass mind control. That's pretty much indisputable but you guys find a way to dispute everything and it makes you look very, very foolish.
edit on 26-4-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join