It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"THEY shot his head off ... oh Jack what have THEY done" - Jackie Kennedy when JFK was shot

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There is so much mythology surrounding this family that it's really very difficult to sort fact from fiction.

With that, I bring you a song from a New Zealander about the man who had a brief shining moment.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Paldr001au

well said mate. What saddens me even more is that these DISGUSTING and horrible and devil-people that i hope will burn in hell if there is one, will probably NEVER be put on trial for what they do..because they have power...some of them will grow old and die, those who plotted this and those responsible for his assasisnation, and same with 9/11...those politicians and ppl involved will most likely never be put to trial for thousands of lives they took...they will grow old with money in their pocket, and the secret will die with them. SCARY

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Amen!

Second Line: I am not religious at all.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Jackie was in on the whole thing. JFK didnt die. I will make a thread about this i think....
edit on 7-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Weren't there some transcripts and audio recordings recently released that contained comments by Jacky that she feared for her life and her children's and thought that the assassination was part of a larger conspiracy?

She didn't even want this released until many decades after she was dead -- so it came out a few years early.

While I'm not convinced about her assertions that the trouble was from the Johnson administration -- he might have been part of it. I do think that just like 9/11, there were innocent people doing their best, there were people covering up things because they thought we might start a war with Cuba, but there were also the conspirators who took advantage of the confusion.

The "single shooter" did not, for instance, run off with JFK's brain to hide the fact that he was shot from the other direction. A later Senate investigation, apparently ignored by all the TV movies, concluded that JFK was killed as part of a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRIGHT STAR
reply to post by thinks

Yeah, he was real all right a real (__*__) . He was the guy that took away the air support from the Bay of Pigs Invaders and never told them. Also he was the guy that let the East Germans build the wall that sent millions
Into slavery. There were so many wanting to see him dead It was like pick a number and get In line.

The Bay of Pigs was probably NOT his sanctioned incursion into Cuba -- what did you expect him to do?

The Bush family, with their CIA connections, seemed to be quite involved in that attack -- and naval vessels rented from Zapata Oil were used. It was in fact code named "Operation Zapata" before the "Bay of Pigs" moniker was attached.

>> I actually met an old Cuban man who was part of the "Bay of Pigs" invasion -- he was related to my brother in-laws wife. He was an ex-pat and still angry at Castro -- but he said they rounded them all up, gave some medical attention, and nobody was harmed.

Air support would have meant this small operation would have had the tacit approval of the US government, and might have lead to a conflict with the USSR as an assault on a sovereign nation.

IN retrospect -- I don't think even WITH air support, this Bay of Pigs invasion had one chance in Hell of succeeding.

>> Since that time, there was an Exploding Cigar that almost took Castro's head off, and a sniper attack on Castro as he was driving in a convertible, among others. So it is probably a good bet that the Secret Service and CIA had Castro has a major suspect when JFK was assassinated.

I remember reading an account that got released on the web -- and was quickly made secret again by the Bush administration -- sometime around 2004, that recorded an attempted assassination 3 days before Dealey Plaza by 3 Cuban mafia members. And before that in NY if my vague memory serves. People don't HAVE to believe me -- but the document seems to have gone down the internet memory hole.

The Bush family always had a crazed desire to visit vengeance on Castro, and then on Saddam Hussein. Preston Bush and his son were the people with connections in the Cuban Mafia, CIA and Government. I also wonder if most of the assassination attempts on Castro weren't via the Bush family using their CIA friends. I'd watched some Internet Videos that went into great detail talking about Prescott Bush and his protege Nixon's involvement in the JFK assassination -- it's fascinating even if there isn't a lot of SOLID testimonies or confessions.

Thom Hartmann came out with a very definitive book covering the JFK assassination, and he tracked down many of the leads. He also felt like some of the same players were involved in the MLK assassination and his "best" educated guess as to the sponsors were some white supremacists who used Unions in Georgia to fund the hit. Probably the most informed person on the subject -- even if I don't agree with his conclusions; www.opednews.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

The Bay of Pigs was probably NOT his sanctioned incursion into Cuba -- what did you expect him to do?

That is true, the whole plan was developed by the CIA under Eisenhower's administration with the principal administration person being Richard Nixon. Kennedy inherited this plan when he was elected.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

She was?
I mean in the movie, she was sitting next to him yeah?

The missing brain may be being kept ?,(or not dead then)? somewhere....but "didn't die."???? did you not see the movie?
Thread please.

baka.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by thinks
According to Gaddafi (before he was taken out), Israel killed JFK.

I highly doubt that. Not that Gaddafi said it, but that Israel killed JFK. If ya'll go read Jim Marrs books you'll see that he gets into this pretty well. 'Rule by Secrecy'. From reading this it looks really clear that Johnson was in on it. I don't think that Israel had anything to do with it. Looks like an old fashioned overthrow by the #2 in charge .. and he had a cabal of people working with him on it.

Jackie said ... 'THEY shot his head off". I'm thinking she may have known who it was but kept quiet to save her life and the lives of her children. Yes that's speculaton on my part. But that's where my thoughts are headed on it ...

Gaddafi was close to correct.

The Dallas Plot has HL Hunt Connections with PERMINDEX, which is a big Pro-Zionist group with persons like Louis Bloomfield, Ferenc Nagy of Dallas, George Mandel, etc. They tried to kill DeGaulle over the same issues before they were chased out of Europe by INTERPOL. They showed back up in the US.

JFK's battle with Ben Gurion to keep them from getting the bomb got all the nuclear weapons types, that were Jewish in many cases, to hate JFK and want Israel to get the Bomb. Even LBJ sided with Isreal to get the bomb and let Ed Teller go to Israel dozens of times until they figured it out. LBJ let the Mossad steal highly enriched uranium from NUMEC at Apollo, Pa. and that uranium signature shows up at Dimona, the Israeli nuclear weapons factory.

HL Hunt and the PERMINDEX Zionists were front and center in the JFK hit!!!

edit on 9-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Israel was a huge factor in the reasons to kill JFK in Dallas using that hate.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by csuldm
I agree with others who have brought up the point that "THEY" is simply a term people use when the culprit isn't known.

How many times have you caught yourself saying something along the lines of, "that's what THEY say" or "that's what THEY call it"?

She didn't know if it was one person, a few people, or a whole army of people, hence "THEY" is the most fitting term. Plus, he was shot while surrounded by a big crowd. If there wasn't a huge crowd around, she would probably be more inclined to think it was a single culprit.

I think by using "they" in any context it is plural, imo.
Had she heard that Oswald acted alone, (which I can't say one-way or the other) she'd want "us" to see what "he" did to her husband; about the dress?

But instead, they were subjected to lax security by the very souls charged to protect her "husband's office."
The only thing "they" protected that day was her husband's office. It was planned and executed; but not without flaw.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
With the JFK Anniversary this week, I thought I'd bump this thread for discussion.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join