It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"THEY shot his head off ... oh Jack what have THEY done" - Jackie Kennedy when JFK was shot

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Officer JD Tippit looked like JFK .... that may be Tippit--not JFK--in the autopsy slab photos ... (and boy, they sure "buried" Tippit fast) ..... think on that.
edit on 4/7/2012 by DissentFromDayOne because: none given

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

She always said, "There is the official story, the story that the newspapers and TV tell us and then, sometimes there is a different story, the real story. Sometimes you have to do a lot of reading and studying to find out what is really going on because some people lie."

I hope she saw through the lie of the catholic (babylonian) "church."

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Go to deaalay plaza...you can't go that fast without ramping the grassy knoll.

The entire event was captured on film and yet this garbage still persists. Soldiers in basic training routinily make 900 foot upper body shots. Open sights.

As tacky as this sounds...it was an easy shot.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The French/German channel ARTE showed two documentaries lately.

The first one was about JFK being a sick man since childhood, suffering from pain, needing drugs to be able to be strong and smiling in public. They said he always wore a kind of corsett to keep his body straight and ironically this was fatal during the shooting, because his body did not fall to the side when the first bullet hit him, but the corsett kept it straight and the second bullet could easily hit him.
They also reported about his addiction to women, saying his body guards always feared he could be an easy target for a female spy. One day he was introduced to a German woman that was described as even more beautiful than Liz Taylor and who later was suspected to be a spy from East Germany.

In the second documentary they analized all the film and photo material to get a view from every angle. They came to the conclusion that the "magical bullet" was a fiction and that there were more shots coming from different directions.
They clearly suspected the mafia for the crime, saying that Papa Kennedy did everything to bring his sons into good positions, even with the help of the mafia. When Robert Kennedy started to fight against the mafia they felt traited and planned to kill him. But then someone said "Why cut the tail of the snake? We should cut off the head!" That would be JFK. They also said that a mafia boss confessed in prison that he ordered the killing and that he was proud of it.
Again they reported about a woman - in this case a spy for the mafia - who looked like Liz Taylor.

In one of these documentaries a time witness said: "With every new conspiration theory we get farther away from the truth." After watching both documentaries I had the same feeling.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It's just my opinion that you are reading TOO much into the choice of words. "THEY" would roll off of the tongue more instantaneous than 'SOMEONE". Just say it in the "sentence you mention" .... it doesn't come as immediate does it? Three syllables verses two......... In a non-thinking instant, or a reactionary moment, I believe 'THEY' would be used almost exclusively..... don't it seem that way to you. I just can't see an extended sentence or phrase being used, it takes to much thinking, where "THEY" is so automatic.....

edit on 7-4-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
1 What 2 has 3 someone done, verses 1 watathey 2 done, you get my gist....

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This is my first time watching the JFK footage believe it or not, but can someone explain to me the reactions of the passenger in the front right of the car? After the first shot he appears to react to a threat to his left, but the second shot he reacts and lunges toward the source of the first threat, indicating individual locations for each shot?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Gaddafi said it all really ..wasn't long before he was taking out for speaking the truth ..just my opinion

as for the driver
now that's just plain silly

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thinks

Yeah, he was real all right a real (__*__) . He was the guy that took away the air support from the Bay of Pigs Invaders and never told them. Also he was the guy that let the East Germans build the wall that sent millions
Into slavery. There were so many wanting to see him dead It was like pick a number and get In line.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DissentFromDayOne

I haven't been Catholic or Christian since nine years of age..................once I was orphaned, and went from being a happy and loved child to a abused (multiple types of abuse) I have not been a Christian much less Catholic.

Now, you used a bullying or discredit tactic by personally attacking the messenger not the message. That is a trolling, bullying tactic, designed to discredit the messenger thus the message.

No, I'm sure Sister Theresa Mary was a victim or a person of her times, experience, etc...........but she did teach us one thing, a very valuable thing I owe her, here was a older lady that gave her life to what she believed was a good cause, she was a good teacher - strict but she at least taught us to think for ourselves.

How many teachers by rote just simply impart the same old "accepted" garbage and don't tell kids "to think, to research for yourself and don't except at face value what you are told."

That in and of itself formed part of who I am today.

Yes, the Catholic Church sucks, to my mind most religions suck, because they have been manipulated, twisted and messed with.

But, Sister Theresa Mary never molested us, she simply taught us to think for ourselves and taught us that yes grown ups and experts can and do lie................pretty valuable lesson, teaching kids to think for themselves and to question authority.

To deny ignorance.

edit on 7-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
Reply to post by FlyersFan

EXACTLY. You are VP to one of the most loved Presidents of the US, in a plane high in the sky, being sworn in because of an assassination attempt on POTUS, and you are all smiles. I said attempt because JFK was not officially declared dead yet.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Get your history right. They would not be swearing in a new president if the other one had not been declared dead yet. JFK was declared dead about an hour after he arrived at the hospital, and it only took that long because they were trying against all obviousness of his fatal wound to resuscitate him, and they refused to declare him dead until a priest had been called to give him the Last Rites; this they did to comfort Jackie who was terrified he would die before this was done. The man was DOA, half his head was gone.

By the time Air Force One had lifted off, with the coffin on board in the back, hours had passed. They had to round up a Federal Judge to administer the oath of office, that took a bit of time also.

And yeah, Johnson was in on it. His mistress' recent revelations cinch that. Johnson was put on the ticket to balance the Northeastern 'Haavad' Kennedy ticket, but he was uniformly disliked by the Kennedy's and the feeling was mutual. The animosity between the groups was palpable back then even in the mainstream press; the Kennedys were also going up against the Mafia which was still a strong force back then. JFK and RFK made lots of enemies because they were trying to clean up things. It didn't help that everyone knew Jack was a playboy and well-loved by the US populace. They saw him as a hypocrite.

As to the comment about Ms. Kennedy marrying an Onassis, etc,; she did it because she was afraid for the children; as she put it, "they're killing Kennedys in the U.S., my children are not safe'; Onassis had the money and power to protect her and they spent most of the next decade or two on the other side of the world.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
"The first one was about JFK being a sick man since childhood, suffering from pain, needing drugs to be able to be strong and smiling in public."

About this and needing to wear a 'corsett'; he had Grave's disease and was on medications for this. Also he broke his back during the PT-109 incident in WWII when his boat was attacked and he saved several other men's lives. The corset was a back brace and he was reported to be in lots of pain from it, yes.

Little known factoid: You'll see lots of shots with him with his right hand in his coat pocket; he smoked a pipe and was usually pictured having just hidden this away in his coat pocket. A couple times the pocket ended up smouldering from a not-quite-extinguished pipe.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by signalfire
JFK, Jr. was murdered also,

I dunno. He was just an inexperienced pilot who was trying to fly a plane that was too big for him and who took off when he shouldn't have. I'm thinking arrogance killed him .. not the government.

Originally posted by octotom

You've swallowed the MSM excuse hook, line and sinker. He was not an inexperienced pilot, all his friends said he was exceptionally careful, his plane was within sight of the airport and he should have landed safely within minutes of his last radio contact. The plane was not 'too big for him', IT WAS HIS PLANE, a small four seater. If everything was normal, why did they start looking for the crashed plane back near NYC, not Martha's Vineyard when he had radioed that he was in sight of the island's lights? It took a whole weekend for them to 'find' the plane because they were not looking in the right place. The plane dove into the ocean at full speed, meaning either its electronics were taken out (like Wellstone's plane before him) or the plane was sabotaged to crash by an altitude-sensitive device.

Review the material I posted.
edit on 7-4-2012 by signalfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Before JFK was gunned down he gave his last speech to the world explaining how he uncovered a monolithic conspiracy and he was going to do something about it. This is why he was killed, it wasnt one mans disliking of him it was the new world order taking out someone who didnt want to play ball.

he was killed approx a week later after this speech was delivered.
I find it idiotic and borderline lunacy to sit around and talk about where the shooter was and arm positions of the driver or grassyknolls. Does it really matter who was paid to pull the trigger? does it really matter?! listen to this speech and ask yourself does it really matter who was paid to do it? wake up please!!
edit on 7-4-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

he was killed approx a week later after this speech was delivered.

Sigh. You're wrong.

He delivered that speech, which is called "The President and the Press speech" on April the 27th, 1961. So no, it was obviously not a week before his death as he died on the 22nd of November, 1963. That's over 2 years after the speech. Check your facts before you made such claims.

A transcript of that speech can also be found here: The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961

And I posted a thread on it here showing how JFK is exposing nothing at all, instead people have completely misinterpreted the message he was actually sending: Addressing the JFK “Secret Society” Speech...

I'm taking a bit of a break from ATS as I'm working on my own site (in my sig) among other thing's so I'm not going to be online all that much for a while, which obviously means I'm not going to be posting all that much over the next few months as well, but I thought I would check thing's out a bit today and I have to admit, your post just bugged me. It couldn't have been more inaccurate and I just had to log back in here and post again. As I said before, please just check your facts before you spread such misinformation.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

oops sorry about getting the date wrong. does that make my statement less true though?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
he seems to get pretty specific on how this monolithic conspiracy opposes the world and its tactics. I cant see it being simply conjecture or an illusion to further a speech about anything else except the conspiracy itself.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

does that make my statement less true though?

With the greatest of respect.. but yes, obviously it does. Considering the fact that he wasn't in any way, shape or form talking about secret societies. And even if he was.. once again, he died over 2 years after making his President and the Press speech. 2 years.

But anyway the fact remains he wasn't talking about them, it was actually a common issue at the time. Try reading the thread I posted and doing some research into who he was actually addressing at the time of the speech, what he actually said to them in full (or should I say, what he "asked" of them), and what was going on at the time to cause him to make such a speech in the first place (Hint: The Bay of Pigs)..

Like I said before, I have thing's to work on already. But those who believe he was talking about secret societies, in my opinion, need to do a bit more research and try to look at his speech from a 1961 point of view. That's all..

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hmm...Think of your loved ones head getting blown off rite in front of you, don't think you would be giving a s**t about saying "they" or "someone" did this in that type of situation cause I sure know I would say whatever was on my mind at the time not really thinking that I knew who "they" were because "they" could apply to anyone that did it an I honestly think that's what I would say because obviously SOMEONE did it.

And if it were true and she knew who "they" were why would they not kill her too? Wouldn't you do anything to get the truth out if you knew who killed your loved one?! An "they" would know if she knew an probably would have blown her head off too.. But still I mean she could have known something but your just trying to get a huge answer of a small word, that in that moment in time words didn't matter to her, or anyone around for that fact because they just saw a bloody horrible thing happen that takes at least SOME time to think about before being calm and actually talking things out or trying to figure things out.
Just so far fetched to me i'm sorry. The book looks like it might be good though, worth checking out, unless its going off the same things as you like someone saying "they" at some point in time, as being a big part the answer cause it happened during the killing. lol.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
reply to post by Rising Against

oops sorry about getting the date wrong. does that make my statement less true though?

Yes! Of-course it does with that statement!
A week and two years is a big difference specially if you were assuming the speech was a part or big part into why he was killed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join