It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Hoax - The Space Suit

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

What does any of that have to do with Apollo spacesuits?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Originally posted by paradox

Why is this thread even still alive?

I am almost positive the erroneous claim in the OP was dismantled on the first page.

/thread
edit on 4-13-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

Well this ain't horse shoes son.
Them thar suits ain't even capable of keepin a moon turd viable.
Viable enough to be analyzed when brought back from space.
ljb

Why is it you keep mentioning space turds?

I must be missing something.

Honestly
Well, if the suits are as functional as depicted by some here, and NASA
has a real TASTE for science. Then I thought the acceptors of the landing theories would post up the results of moon turd tests.
If they did I would feel better about a potential MAXIE lie.
You do see that if the poop was carefully packaged and delivered to the earth scientists who were waiting with bated breath for moon rocks and regolith.
They should have prepared a report on the effects of the moon trip on Neil and Buzz's digestive system. Right down to the very last dingle berry and it's atomic structure.
Comprende???
ljb.
PS and all the other supposed missions.

The fecal matter of the astronauts was left on the moon within the LM descent stage.

[113] .....NASA implemented a program with three objectives: preventing contamination of the lunar surface by human biological wastes, preventing contamination of the space capsule by astronauts returning from the lunar surface, and preventing contamination of the Earth's biosphere.18

To avoid contamination of the lunar surface, three vectors of contamination had to be contained: waste products (feces, urine, and residual food), terrestrial microorganisms released during lunar-landing module depressurization, and microorganisms present in the lunar module waste water system. Their containment posed an engineering problem-and meant that additional weight had to be lifted from the lunar surface. It was finally decided that the only feasible procedure would be to collect all wastes in special bags that would be stored in the equipment bay of the lunar module descent stage (which would remain on the lunar surface). These bags were not expected to leak, but if they did it was expected that the leakage would remain contained within the descent stage.

history.nasa.gov...
edit on 4-14-12 by paradox because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Actually it was directed to another member.
Are you saying there are no parallels?
No possible connection to moon hoax and space suits.
Did you read it all?
Can you point out that there is not Space and moon oriented material there?
The overall may be tenious right now to you.
Are you familiar with all his enterprizes?
Are you and the mods ignorant of the fact that this man had clearances that would allow him to give totally every detail of MOON SPACESUIT information to a foreigh goverment??
Are you to embarrassed as a NASA apologist to confront instead of RUN from these issues???
yuck
ljb
PS you know thoooosseee so secret space suits!!
Actually you should be tracking up and down attempting to find enough evidence to keep this guy from ever getting parole.
edit on 4/14/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Well that all should close the lid on all the crap in this thread. (such a curious obsession)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Yeah, I've been starting to wonder....

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Oh you moon landing folks are funny

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Like ILLLUSTRONICS says put a lid on it and I like the pun.
1- NASA wasted an Amazing opportunity for science.
2- At least one so called NASA expert here said they brought that crap back to earth.
My intention was not to go on about this. It was merely expressing my understanding of how complex JUST the suit has to be in relationship to the entire complexity of an impossible mission.
flush ljb

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

Like ILLLUSTRONICS says put a lid on it and I like the pun.
1- NASA wasted an Amazing opportunity for science.
2- At least one so called NASA expert here said they brought that crap back to earth.
My intention was not to go on about this. It was merely expressing my understanding of how complex JUST the suit has to be in relationship to the entire complexity of an impossible mission.
flush ljb

What is so complex about wearing a diaper when you are not on board the craft?

And can you please give me a reason why you think crap in space would be any different than crap on Earth, and how they would "study effects on the digestive system" based on the fecal matter? I'm not sure I follow you here.

Lastly, please explain why the mission is "impossible." It has already been proven man went to the moon. Anything you say has/will be debunked.
edit on 4-14-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

I would never pay money for badly researched NASA propaganda.

I provided you with a link to on online copy of the entire thing.

www.scribd.com...

Page 124

By the end of production, at least 105 A7L suits had beenproduced.

Page 132

In NASA's patent of the A7L Apollo pressure suit that would come later (ref.No. 3,721,727), NASA acknowledged ILC Industries (formerly International Latex) employees Lenard F. Shepard, George P. Durney, Melvin C. Case, A.J. Kenneway,Robert C. Wise, Dixie Rinehart, Ronald J. Bessette and Richard C. Pulling and the ILC organization for their technical contributions to Apollo.

If NASA owns the patent for the A7L I don't understand why there would still be, in 2012, "classified information" about space suits that was "too difficult and expensive" to de-classify.

And it should be noted "Lenard F. Shepard" is actually "Leonard Frank Shepard" who lied in court about his MIT credentials and it was reported in the news papers of the day.

Page 142

As the A7LB suit progressed in development, its manufacturer experienced a change in identity. International Latex Corporation was founded in Dover, Delaware, in 1937 and quickly grew to a diverse corporation. In 1947, International Latex split into four separate divisions. By 1955, the Metals Division had had been renamed the Specialty Products Division and had become involved in pressure suit development. During the 1960s, International Latex had been acquired by a larger corporation, which was subsequently merged with yet another. In January 1969, the parent corporation made the Specialty Products Division a separate organization named ILC Industries and sold 30% of its holdings to the public. ILC stayed in the Dover Delaware area supporting the Apollo and subsequent space programs without interruption. In 1982, the remaining 70% of ILC shares would be publicly sold,severing all ties with International Latex.

What is happening here? The Israeli-American ownership of Stanley Warner Corp, Glen Alden Corp and Rapid American.

edit on 4/14/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: to add

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Through the 1960's NASA was awarding contracts for space suit designs, prototypes and productions.
Meanwhile, at the same time, the USAF was awarding contracts for space suit designs, prototypes and productions.

This resulted in a dual stream of US government funding to privately owned, Israeli-American space suit parts manufacturer, International Latex.

Page 184

In 1966, the USAF also explored International Latex suit technology. In 1965,NASA had evaluated Apollo-type pressure suits from all the same manufacturers that the USAF was considering for MOL. International Latex had won the Apollo competition to become the Block II suit supplier. In 1966, the USAF had purchased a limited quantity of International Latex ``Evaluation Suits'' that were based on the Apollo A5L.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

If NASA owns the patent for the A7L I don't understand why there would still be, in 2012, "classified information" about space suits that was "too difficult and expensive" to de-classify.

Since the Department of Defense also had a very active interest in manned spaceflight at the time, there are undoubtedly documents detailing their requirements for an "all purpose" EVA suit. Do we really need to know that they wanted someone to come up with magnetic boots so that astrospies could walk around on the hulls of Soviet spy space stations?

And it should be noted "Lenard F. Shepard" is actually "Leonard Frank Shepard" who lied in court about his MIT credentials and it was reported in the news papers of the day.

So, he padded his resumé? That doesn't mean he didn't know how to make latex. His working knowledge of the field was good enough that he signed a "non competition" clause in his original contract. Presumably, he was privy to trade secrets, which is why the lawsuit was filed

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

This resulted in a dual stream of US government funding to privately owned, Israeli-American space suit parts manufacturer, International Latex.

AHA! But Farouk al Baz was Egyptian! How does he fit in now?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

They left all waste on the moon for takeoff reasons. Curious only one is full of #. They also left functioning cameras and all extra weight unnecessary for the trip home.

The main objective was to return.

I could have answered your crap questions on the second page, but was so uninterested in the (well known storage/disposal) compartments on the dual-purposes landing craft, I thought it would fade and only thought the core reason you even mention such is to somehow gutter the topic.

Which is really all you do with your education, Why?

Schematics and text covers that without all of the hillbilly prose.

edit on 14-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

They left all waste on the moon for takeoff reasons. Curious only one is full of #. They also left functioning cameras and all extra weight unnecessary for the trip home.

I could have answered your crap questions on the second page, but was so uninterested in the (well known storage/disposal) compartments on the dual-purposes landing craft, I thought it would fade and only thought the core reason you even mention such is to somehow gutter the topic.

Well thar son so nizze ta see ya haz cum round.
Bests latr than neva. Ya seee it dont rekwire all thos fancy ski matic and texes
Ta git ta tha hart of tHangs. Ma pre-k eduksun tell that it is in that thar
LUNAR LANDER is war the difficulty comes in.
20 layer suits wif packs and rocks all piled in dat tiny weeny place.
2 space guys tryn to get thar diapers off wif out makin hoel in them suits.
Wha hapens when tha bump a swicch and start thee rockets goin on misstak?
Ore thay foget ta zip sum zipR or velcrow. It coud risk thar lifes goin back out on the desert. Jus caus you don get it arnt no reason ta be ornery.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

AHA! But Farouk al Baz was Egyptian! How does he fit in now?

I'll see your Farouk el Baz and raise you an Ed Nixon.

Edward Nixon said one of the greatest lessons he took from his brother was learned from Richard Nixon’s final book, Beyond Peace. “Never presume anything until you hear what others have to say, learn why they are what they are,” he summarized. “You may not like what they say, but don’t decide it beforehand.” Source www.law.duke.edu...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

Well thar son so nizze ta see ya haz cum round.
Bests latr than neva. Ya seee it dont rekwire all thos fancy ski matic and texes
Ta git ta tha hart of tHangs. Ma pre-k eduksun tell that it is in that thar
2 space guys tryn to get thar diapers off wif out makin hoel in them suits.
Wha hapens when tha bump a swicch and start thee rockets goin on misstak?
Ore thay foget ta zip sum zipR or velcrow. It coud risk thar lifes goin back out on the desert. Jus caus you don get it arnt no reason ta be ornery.

So because living in outer space is risky, it didn't happen?
I'm not sure if I can follow your thought process correctly.

Because you, personally, are afraid to take risks, or make due with living in a small space for a week, the entire moon landing could not have possibly happened? Have I got that right?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Do you have any evidence that the suits could not perform properly?

How exactly would you have NASA spend money in Space?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Ma pre-k eduksun tell that it is in that thar

You sound quite convincing in character. I guess no need to try hard, heh?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

So because living in outer space is risky, it didn't happen?
I'm not sure if I can follow your thought process correctly.

Because you, personally, are afraid to take risks, or make due with living in a small space for a week, the entire moon landing could not have possibly happened? Have I got that right?

Living in outer space is FAR more risky than you and your posse will EVER admit. I am surprised you can think any of this through one way or the other.
Most of your post require nothing more but quoting what NASA says.
YOUR--- YOU personally statement speaks volumes about your ATS manners.
I took a tiny example of the complexities and motives for the suits to be functional or not on the very first mission. Start to finish.
Taking a dump is a part of that RISK. Especially in an environment that Nobody had ever taken one in. That would be from LEO and back. A half million miles,
If there was a first mission it was a total EXPERIMENT. WHY TELEVISE IT to the world????
Any dumb butt inbred one eyed monkey like me can see that Amazingly clear.
What is your excuse??? Do YOU KNOW the ODDS???
You got nothing right.
ljb

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

ehh Living in outer space is FAR more risky than you and your posse will EVER admit. I am surprised you can think any of this through one way or the other.
Most of your post require nothing more than quoting what NASA says.

I took a tiny example of the complexities and motives for the suits to be functional or not on the very first mission. Start to finish.
Taking a dump is a part of that RISK. Especially in an environment that Nobody had ever taken one in. That would be from LEO and back. A half million miles,
If there was a first mission it was a total EXPERIMENT. WHY TELEVISE IT to the world????
ljb

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join