It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calamity Upon The Earth - New very interesting montage of strange current events. Must see!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

Lets hope not for an end, but a new beginning.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
reply to post by Brandon88

Lets hope not for an end, but a new beginning.

I really hope that's what it leads to. Change is really desperately needed and probably wont happen without a huge slap in the face to humanity. Seriously. And I dont exclude myself from that much needed face slap. Here's to hoping.

Also, I wanted to point out this thread is awesome. I'm happy to see this intelligent non flaming conversation happen.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The strange sounds in the sky are hoaxes. Dont you thibk
its strange that we have this loud, creepy noise coning fron the
sky, but the obly people to hear it are the obes who post the
youtube videos. Some people are just too gullable

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Actually Hustler was loved by the men in my family and that was in the 70's.

Before Internet people read books. I did. I knew a lot of taboo subjects by going to the library or reading the encyclopedias. I always searched for subjects that were not cool to talk about. I loved the unknown and was born in 1973.

The internet is where one can find more information and read about any subject with a click! It's quick. After all we are a society that wants what we want and we want it now. lol

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i have never seen that beirut river before ....Are you saying this Blood red river is new ???

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
The strange sounds in the sky are hoaxes. Dont you thibk
its strange that we have this loud, creepy noise coning fron the
sky, but the obly people to hear it are the obes who post the
youtube videos. Some people are just too gullable

Some people... but not you, huh? lol

Sure, there are hoaxes but not all of them. To think all of them are hoaxes and there is a mass conspiracy by people all over the world is a bit "gullible" don't ya think?

One of my clients has family in Wisconsin and they have spoken with her about the odd noises. I believe her and believe her family to be credible witnesses. Could the sounds be anything other than cosmic/atmospheric noises that are a natural occurrence? Sure! We just don't know and for some the noises are scary. To some they believe it is the sound of the trumpets.

Unless you are the one who experiences you cannot say for sure. One day I was getting out of my car (couple months ago) and I heard and felt a BOOM! Then again while I was walking to the door of my home. When I came inside I called my mom and again there was a boom and shaking. There wasn't any EQ's listed for my area. I wondered if this is what people have been hearing. Then I quickly told myself it must be blasting from a near by neighborhood or construction. It probably was just that....

Maybe people are just much more aware.. I don't know but to say they are all hoaxes is saying everyone is lying and I for one don't think all are.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wow new saw that vid of the sun at 13.00 look crazy.

I live in Kent England and from 12am until 6am on and off there was that noise everyone is hearing around the world. It sounded like a plane going by but iv lived here for year and you never hear planes because they are so high in the sky. Was petty loud.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

That's what I'm hoping for the only thing left to do is wait and see. I'd love to see what this world would be if we went in the right direction.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jar11

I don't see the upside to fear mongering? There does seem to be an audience who craves fear. Entertaining yes. Meaningful no.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jar11

OP I have a challenge for ya... lol

If you have this video fresh in your memory and then you watch this lecture you may fall out of your chair. I had to stop watching the video you posted because I feel the need to post this lecture. Its long and it may bore you but for me.... I watched it three times and I find something new each time. She (susan) speaks of a lot of what this video finds puzzling.... she has the answers. Check it out when you have time. Also... she isn't the only one with the same answers. I have compiled a lot of data to back up what she says and the people like her. Its on the net if you dig deep enough and spend countless hours researching. Still though... my mind wants to forget about it and not worry over anything I have no control over. Here it is... watch it when you have time and please.. Message me through here and tell me your thoughts. Thanks!

She provides lots of links to back up what she says. You may do like I did and have pen and paper handy or pause it at times and leave all her references out and bookmark them for later reading. Everything she presents is backed up with credible resources.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
[sarcasm]Those tornados last month and the recent ones in Texas are all YouTube video hoaxes. It's probably just some viral promotion for a movie.[/sarcasm]

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Okay, so these noises only happen in places where there are
not many people, or they do happen in populated area's, but
most people ignore the very loud, strange sound coming from
the skies lol You would think a loud strange sound like that would
have thousands of people talking about it, apart from a few youtube
uploaders.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

uploaders.

There ARE thousands of people talking about it. What world do you live on?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by jar11

I don't see the upside to fear mongering? There does seem to be an audience who craves fear. Entertaining yes. Meaningful no.

Some things are just reality and not fear. I don't fear what the op presented...do you?

The reality was my son had cancer. Because the docs told me were they at fault for fear mongering or were they just being truthful? The fact he had cancer was a scare but it was as real as real can be and I do not blame them for telling us.

Life is filled with a lot of ups and downs. We will all take a last breathe in the body we inhabit. Am I fear mongering when I state the reality of life and death? Am I fear mongering when I say if shtf we should all sit back and watch in awe and have no fear as we are all destined to leave this Earth?

Im trying to understand your pov

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orderamongchaos
Weather records do not go back very far. Imagine that you just discovered the sport of football and started tracking the highest and lowest scores. You're going to be breaking your records every week or so because you don't have a lot of data to reference. This is what is happening with weather. Climatologists don't have a very large amount of real data to reference which also led to the Global Cooling/Warming farces. In the 1970's it was predicted that the entire earth would be in an ice age by the year 2000 if we didn't stop pumping carbon dioxide into the air. Now suddenly popular opinion has shifted to the warming aspect. When it comes to events like this the population is quick to accept an idea and equally quick to forget it.

Why do you think those smart guys go out and collect ice core samples and deep sea sediments? It's not for making cocktails and mudpies.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

uploaders.

lol Are you trying to convince me or yourself? I say.... yourself.

Apart from you tube there are thousands if not millions talking about it.

If you didn't know that..... now you do.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Replying now so I can subscribe to this thread.

I already have a good idea what the video says based upon other user comments. Still, I'm sure it's a worthy watch.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Crazy! Just found this on todays local paper, this is my town shore, 5 minutes walk away! I'm going down to poke them with a stick!

Mystery of dead starfish washed up on Cumbrian beach

Mystery surrounds the discovery of dozens of dead starfish washed up on a beach.The tide was coming in when Ms Green saw the dead starfish at the edge of the water in Workington.

In the 1970's starfish washing up on my favorite Jersey beach every August was a common occurance. I tend to think it was from either heavy algae blooms which deplete oxygen and sunlight, storms which can dislodge the creatures whom like to cling to rocks, or maybe some type of poison was dumped in the sea, although I think that would affect many other creatures also. It's doesn't appear to be uncommon.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm not scared. The river of red was dye. Pollution is killing the animals. Maybe a meteor will nick us, maybe not. But I'm not scared.

We live in a time where everyone is interconnected and has a camera. If we had cameras 100 years ago (and I mean digital cameras and the Internet), we would have similar fear-mongering footage of different events. The meteor is news to me but I doubt it will hit us significantly, if at all.

Maybe I should be scared, but I am not.
edit on 1/7/12 by Avalessa because: Clarification. I know we had cameras 100 years ago.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jar11

You people can be scared of this 2012 b.s., as for me? I believe in Yeshua ha Meshiach (Jesus Christ) and the resurrection.

Find whatever gives your soul peace before you meet your end.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join