It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calamity Upon The Earth - New very interesting montage of strange current events. Must see!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Really, well, i must of missed that. Please point me to the evidence
that shows that town or city populayions have heard these noises?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by MamaJ

Really, well, i must of missed that. Please point me to the evidence
that shows that town or city populayions have heard these noises?

I'll show you.

Wisconsin Town Plagued By Mysterious Booms

"My husband thought it was cool, but I don't think so. This is not a joke," said Jolene Van Beek, who awoke early Sunday to a loud boom that shook her house. "I don't know what it is, but I just want it to stop."

There have been no reports of injury, despite some residents saying they could feel the ground roll beneath their feet.
City officials say they have investigated every possible human cause. They checked water, sewer and gas lines, contacted the military about any exercises in the area, reviewed permits for mining explosives and inspected a dam next to City Hall. They even tested methane levels at the landfill in case the gas was spontaneously exploding.
"People in the area are certainly frustrated," City Administrator Lisa Kuss said.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jar11

Japan's Freak Typhoon and Texas Tornadoes Linked? Scalar weaponry blowback due to the spherical shape of the earth?

americankabuki.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

How does this have anything to do with the strange
sounds that the youtube videos show. A boom is completly
different

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
that is an awesome assembly of events..
And it is just getting started.. most are just going about their days as if its all normal.. Makes one wonder if movies like "Day after tomorrow" "2012" "Deep Impact" and "Knowing"
all may have some truth to them as if they were a subliminal warning.. Just sayin

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
WTF was that sperm looking thing detaching from the sun?

And are there any links to any stories about that water and why it was red?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
Are Earthquakes Really on the Increase?

I've always been curious about that. I mean, I've read that link before, but something about it.. didn't seem right, and it wasn't until now that I think I realize what it is..

How do they know Earthquake activity has always been constant? I'm referring to this section right here -

Although it may seem that we are having more earthquakes, earthquakes of magnitude 7.0 or greater have remained fairly constant.

Yet.. in the SAME breath, they say:

A partial explanation may lie in the fact that in the last twenty years, we have definitely had an increase in the number of earthquakes we have been able to locate each year.

So... how do they know they've been constant, if we've only just RECENTLY started monitoring them more and more? Boggles my mind.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by elrem48

Oh I'm sure you are correct, but it is unusual / uncommon round these parts.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well that was trippy. The music was what made the video for me. We all know about pretty much all those things going on, it's when it gets put in montage form that it really strikes a nerve.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I have a feeling that all of these events have come and gone, waxed and waned, for far longer than humans have been a blight on the face of Earth. We are so prevalent now, so numerous and with technologies to record such events that we can now record these things and then ask why they happen.
I would consider looking back into the annals of history and folk tales to see if there are references to the sounds and lights in the skies, are there tales of events that could not be explained by contemporary means even a hundred years ago? I'm sure that with a little searching, we will find that these events are not new, but a continuing cycle which we are only now becoming aware of. People think that just because they have one book scribbled by a handful of scribes a measly two thousand years ago then they can answer the scientific mysteries of our dynamic Earth. Lets try science before going into a state of mass hysteria.... and keep an eye out for 2012 DA 14. We don't know where that sucker is going.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by martianboy

Trust me, Love. In Texas, we don't need anything to link up for tornadoes. Rick Perry has a brain fart, and there's a dust devil!!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by jar11

I don't see the upside to fear mongering? There does seem to be an audience who craves fear. Entertaining yes. Meaningful no.

Some things are just reality and not fear. I don't fear what the op presented...do you?

The reality was my son had cancer. Because the docs told me were they at fault for fear mongering or were they just being truthful? The fact he had cancer was a scare but it was as real as real can be and I do not blame them for telling us.

Life is filled with a lot of ups and downs. We will all take a last breathe in the body we inhabit. Am I fear mongering when I state the reality of life and death? Am I fear mongering when I say if shtf we should all sit back and watch in awe and have no fear as we are all destined to leave this Earth?

Im trying to understand your pov

I was commenting on the creator of the video, not the OP.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I would love to see that done with EVERY MAJOR EVENT for April. Talk about seeing the big picture, and not just each individual event... WOW

This video is a VERY SMALL FRACTION of what happened in recent months

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
i must say these things are biblical idk what verse says 1/3 of the sea life dies and the waters turn to blood but its in revalations

the sounds are trupets
hells under wi whod av gessed the devils comming we all missed the rapture

mother where all going to hell!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Whatever did happen to the Maltese falcon?

You do have a good point.....
The international community is just gettingh going though even after this time period....
But it is expanding faster all the time....
The naturla cycles of the earth may run top longer periods as well....we may just be in an active cycle of some kind....
Perhaps the sun peak will be the climax, and oit will taper off again for a while....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jar11

Op that montage really puts everything in perspective. It really makes you wonder what the heck is going on. People forget a lot of what was shown has happened within this past year. The clock is ticking and it seems like it may come to a stop in the not so distant future.

I'm just hoping that the road of destruction will lead to changes for the better for all mankind.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
And the Detroit Lions made the playoffs....just saying it is gettin real folks.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jar11

I have a very strong feeling of "LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH ALREADY!"

It really does feel like all this is leading up to one point. Who knows?! Hopefully we'll get our answer soon enough.

i feel exactly the same way, took the words right out of my mouth
Judging by what's going on though, hopefully that answer is very soon.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
GREAT! I heard the very high pitched tone recorded early in the vid in February! Very odd indeed.....it was also recorded in this vid at 4:10 (and yes I know the clips in the beginning of this vid are most likely total b.s.):

I know all about the "strange sounds" that are going on right now and this did not sound like any I had heard about before, i.e. The rumbling or scraping/horn sounds or like what I have experienced years ago (check out sig link.)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is all natural, the earth is growing as it has been for 200 millon years give or take, look up Growing Earth on google videos, the sun is generating more neutrinos these days wich becomes mater in our earth core making it expand, what we are all feeling are just growing pains

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join