It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground - A Hidden Reality and The True Story of Phil Schneider.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Phil Schneider died in 1996. Previous to his death he had been on tour across the United States speaking out about various subjects including his involvement with building a secret underground base in Dulce, New Mexico for the military. It is an interesting story. Its a worth watching if you like the subject .

Phil Schneider died in 1996. Previous to his death he had been on tour across the United States speaking out about various subjects including his involvement with building a secret underground base in Dulce, New Mexico for the military. During this time, he said to have had an encounter with a violent E.T race in the late 1970's which would change his whole world reality immediately after. This documentary explores some of the information Phil Schneider spoke about to the public in the 1990's by examining each claim in detail with expert opinions from Richard Dolan, Richard Sauder, Neil Gould and Cynthia Drayer (Phil's Ex-Wife).

In this documentary you will find never before published photo's of Phil's Autopsy, documents about the Philadelphia Experiment from Oscar Schneider's files (Phil's father) and a very well explained background about Underground Bases.

Enjoy

edit on 3-4-2012 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Do you mean that all the videos he made and which I have seen were 'untrue' ????

How many posts I have seen on this website that are true this, true that, true everying dam thing else????

Who says these things are the 'true' this 'true' that, the persons that posts it????

Why can these people be honest and simply say that this the xyz that they beleive best represents xyz???????????????

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I was going to say welcome to the club of the repeated 1000 times lectures of Schneider but you bring something new! Why, thank you. Nothing brings my attention to the topic more than the underground places (for some reason, idk what pulls me so much to it).

Furthermore, I was looking for documentary and when it's about the underground bases/caves/places it is a jackpot to come across such. Espeically new one. Thank you!

Just like I do always, after I watch it tomorrow. I will make up my mind out of it, no 'everything it says is true!' no ' I found smth isnt correct, therefore he lies and he suicided to give more truth to his story'. To me there is SOME truth in all he says, what part, idk. Thanks for the video. (btw maybe Area 51 forum)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by learnatic

You can email who made the video.

Im just following the ATS rules. Its the exact title.

If you want my oppinion, YES, I think Phil Schneider was a very brave man to tell his story.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by learnatic

This is the title of the video or whatever is true in it, dont blame the poster for it. Besides, I can bet 1K money that you dont know any details around him or his death other than reading some random web pages. So, please.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Do you think it is possible to build underground facilities with materials that could withstand large earthquakes,, or do you think they built them in areas that didnt have many faultlines/EQ history? because if the reason they built these underground bases were to escape crazy earth cataclysm,, is there a way to insure moving earth surrounding your base does not crush and dismantle it?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
As I understood it, Phil lost his fingers in a drilling accident, and the his whole story was total fiction.
As I understood it, the last person to have seen him alive was a prostitute he hired to 'entertain' him while he was on his rock star tour, making money, telling this fantastic story labelled as fact.

While man made underground bases are indeed a reality, since, well, you can actually buy an old outdated one for yourself at This Site and others, I'm pretty certain none of this talk about whole civilizations, or alien bases has any basis in reality.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

As I understood it, Phil lost his fingers in a drilling accident, and the his whole story was total fiction.
As I understood it, the last person to have seen him alive was a prostitute he hired to 'entertain' him while he was on his rock star tour, making money, telling this fantastic story labelled as fact.

Source please?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

You know I'm not a big believer in this kind of stuff. I find it interesting at most, but never a dead set believer..

Videos like this one of the man Phil talking and listening to his story fascinates me. All it comes down to he's either totally full of crud, or... He's telling the truth. Even if its partial truth if one small part of his story happened then my god....

As I listen to him speak I find it equally as hard to believe that hes fabricating the whole thing. It boggles my mind

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Schneider was just another government disinfo agent spreading lies about aliens wanting to take us over.

In one of his lectures someone asks him if the aliens are so advanced then why don't they just take us over?

He replied with some BS answer about how our germs can make them sick or something. You could totally tell he was lying.

Don't fall for this crap, and don't fall for the false flag alien event when it happens.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

While man made underground bases are indeed a reality, since, well, you can actually buy an old outdated one for yourself at This Site and others, I'm pretty certain none of this talk about whole civilizations, or alien bases has any basis in reality.

Interesting.. I'd like to look into that and find that information about him. You must keep in mind though just because he buys a hooker doesn't make him a liar.

Even if his fingers were taken off in a drilling accident and he lied about how they got "fried" by an alien chest gun makes him a liar on that little detail but maybe not as a whole. If he did actually lie about his fingers then I certainly wouldn't bother with much else he had to say but I would still keep the possibility in the back of my mind.
I know how badly the UFO community is riddled with liars making a profit from obsessed retards.

Does anyone know if he has shown the scars from when the alien "opened him up like a fish"?
edit on 3-4-2012 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I could have done without the autopsy photos.

This was basically a repeat with the photos thrown in. If you want to see them they're in the last ten minutes.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

As I understood it, Phil lost his fingers in a drilling accident, and the his whole story was total fiction. As I understood it, the last person to have seen him alive was a prostitute he hired to 'entertain' him while he was on his rock star tour, making money, telling this fantastic story labelled as fact.

Source please!
If no reliable sources can be obtained, then you will have to rejoin ATS under another name.
You will have no credibility.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

...I'm pretty certain none of this talk about whole civilizations, or alien bases has any basis in reality.

That's a frightfully dull opinion, but thank you for sharing it with us anyway

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

As I understood it, Phil lost his fingers in a drilling accident, and the his whole story was total fiction. As I understood it, the last person to have seen him alive was a prostitute he hired to 'entertain' him while he was on his rock star tour, making money, telling this fantastic story labelled as fact.

Source please!
If no reliable sources can be obtained, then you will have to rejoin ATS under another name.
You will have no credibility.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

As I said, "AS I UNDERSTAND IT ..."
This is not an absolute.
I'm currently looking for sources, while also working on actual work, but, this guy died how long ago? It's old news.

Most of what is still lingering around the web is glassy eyed believer material.

I'm not the only one on the planet that knows how to use a search engine. While I look, you can look too.

Also, since what I've expressed was expressed as an opinion, and recollection of understanding, not a statement of any absolute, me thinks no, if I am in error, I won't have to do anything of the sort in regards to rejoining ATS.
If I am in error, then, I am in error, and I'll admit it freely.

I do not, however, think that I am in error, though, I very will could be. Is that not reasonable?

If you don't hear back from me on this thread in the next 5 minutes, 5 hours, or even 5 days, or longer, be patient. People get distracted, and there's always work to be done.
Any help tracking credible sources down would also be nice.
As said, if my recollection and understanding is wrong, then, it's wrong. Everyone should be happy and open to the same standards.

One girl digging alone might make some progress, but, a whole forum digging to find the actual truth, even if it's disappointing, might make something.

edit on 3-4-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
Phil Schneider died in 1996. Previous to his death he had been on tour across the United States speaking out about various subjects including his involvement with building a secret underground base in Dulce, New Mexico for the military. It is an interesting story. Its a worth watching if you like the subject.

Ghost01 already has a thread on Phil Schneider from 2007. You should have used the Search function.

Phil Schnider Debunked! I'm tired of the lies!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by RUSSO
Phil Schneider died in 1996. Previous to his death he had been on tour across the United States speaking out about various subjects including his involvement with building a secret underground base in Dulce, New Mexico for the military. It is an interesting story. Its a worth watching if you like the subject.

Ghost01 already has a thread on Phil Schneider from 2007. You should have used the Search function.

Phil Schnider Debunked! I'm tired of the lies!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've come across this too, but, I've been looking for other outside sources to support the loss of fingers in drilling accident, as well as last person seeing Phil alive being a prostitute.

HERE is a statement from Phil Schnieder's wife. Please note #11 regarding unknown blonde haired woman.
This is likely the prostitute that is referred to in some accounts.
Still seeking other sources.

You may also want to note that the source I just linked is a source that supports the murder theory, which by some degrees supports the spooky UFO conspiracy stuff.
You may thus want to consider how I'm attempting to go about linking sources in a fair, unbiased, and honest way.

How many others are willing to do the same?

edit on 3-4-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
HEY ~ Not sure what to make of Phil Schnieder, but we are not alone here on Earth. At least one race has plagued mankind for a very long time. The GREYS, as I have heard them called, have not had any positive interactions with people that I am aware of. The movie about them is very interesting, or disturbing, depending on your perspective, The movie title is "THE FOURTH KIND". The Christian religion is in part based on the belief that "SATAN" and his "MINIONS", or "DEMONS", was imprisioned here on Earth by the "ARCH ANGEL MICHAEL".

The government does build underground facilities, thats no secret, but for what purpose is a matter of speculation. Phil may be correct or may be not, I am not taking sides on that issue. However, I do subscribe to the theory that we are not alone, in this universe, this solar system, or this planet.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MARCANE
The movie about them is very interesting, or disturbing, depending on your perspective, The movie title is "THE FOURTH KIND".

You know that movie was a complete hoax, right?

What pushes Fourth Kind from the merely bad into the actually insulting was the filmmakers' insistence that the documentary evidence was real. Actors from the "documentary" portions of the movie are uncredited, and many media outlets are still reporting that the footage is real. There was even an ill-fated Web campaign to create false professional credentials and publications for Abigail Tyler, but after investigative reporter Kyle Hopkins revealed them as fakes they were taken down.

Source

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderofLostSouls

HEY ~ NO, I didn't hear that or know that. If it is a hoax, well then my bad and I apologize. However, the movie does address my theories on all things, or most all things being interelated and/or connected.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join