It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by ugie1028
a good friend of mine and his buddy made this documentary. They interviewed Phil Schnieder's ex-wife. They had NO idea that it was going to go viral and did not even tell me about this until today.
My name is Cynthia Drayer, I live in Portland, Oregon, and I am the ex-wife of Philip Schneider. Philip and I met in 1986, were married in Carson City, Nevada, and had a daughter, Marie, in 1987. We were divorced in 1990 and lived in separate residences. Philip lived in an apartment complex in Wilsonville, Oregon. On 1/17/1996 I received a call that Philip was dead in his apartment and apparently had died up to a week before his body was discovered. At the time of the removal of his body, his cause of death was by a stroke. When I went to the funeral home I had feelings of discomfort about his death. I asked to view the body, but due to decomposition, the funeral director suggested otherwise. I wanted to be sure, in my own mind, that Philip had not died under "unnatural causes".
For the last two years of his life, Philip had been on the "lecture tour" throughout the United States, talking out about government coverups. You name it, he was talking about it: Aliens (treaties and abductions), UFO's, the One World Government, Black Budgets, Underground Mountain Bases, CIA involvement in civilian murders and drugs, Stealth technology, the Philadelphia Experiment, Operation Crossroads (Bikini Island A-bomb experiments), Dulce Fire Fight, the Oklahoma bombing, the World Trade Center bombing, missing children, Gunderson Freight Cars, the opening of concentration camps and Marshal Law/UN involvement, man-made viruses and earthquakes, etc.etc.
A day later, I received a call from the Clackamas County Detectives, that the funeral director had found "something" around Philip's neck. An autopsy was performed at the Multnomah County Medical Examiner's office (in Portland, Oregon) by Dr. Gunson, and she determined that Philip had committed suicide by wrapping a rubber cathater hose three times around his neck, and half-knotting it in front. There are several reasons why I believe that Philip did not commit suicide, but was murdered:
1. There was no suicide note.
2. Philip always told his friends and relatives, that if he ever "committed suicide" you would know that he had been murdered.
3. From a number of sources, including his taped lectures (video and audio), and statements to his friends, and the borrowing of a 9mm gun, Philip felt that he and his family were being threatened and were in danger because of his lecutres.
4. All of his lecture materials, alien metals, higher math books, photographs of UFO's coming out of the Operation Crossroad A-Bomb, notes for his book on the alien agenda, were missing. (Everything else in the apartment was still there, including gold coins, wallet with hundreds of dollars, jewelry, mineral specimens, etc.)
5. No coroner ever came out to his apartment after his body was found (against Oregon Law) - and a police investigation never took under consideration that items were missing from his apartment - it was considered a suicide, plain and simple
6. The medical examiner took blood and urine samples at the autopsy but REFUSED to analyse them, saying that the county would not "waste their money on a suicide". Although I was assurred that the samples would be kept for 12 months, when I asked for these samples to be sent to an independant lab 11 months later they were "missing" and presumed "destroyed".
7. Philip had missing fingers on his left hand, and limited motion in his shoulders. I believe that it was physically impossible for Philip to have held the rubber hose in his left hand with missing fingers and then wrap the hose three times with shoulders that had limited motion. In order to end up where his body was, he had to sit on the edge of his bed, wrap the hose around his neck, slowly and painfully strangle to death, and fallen head first into a wheel chair.
8. Philip was an expert in chemicals and his own medical needs. He had mutiple pills at hand that could have ended his life quickly and painlessly. He also had a 9mm gun that he had borrowed to protect himself. Why strangle himself in such an unusual manner?
9. Philip was very religious, and did not believe in suicide. He had intense chronic pain all of the time I knew him. At the time of his death, he was on disability, had a housekeeper, and had cancer. The operation to help him with his back pain did not aleviate the pain and he had brittle bone syndrome (osteoperosis). He struggled every day, not to die, but to live. He felt that these lectures he gave was making a difference, and was looking forward to giving more. In fact he was scheduled for another lecture tour that started 1/16/96 in Tampa, Florida. He had just found a friend who was going to help him write a book about the New World Order, and he was enjoying his time with his daughter.
10. Philip was undergoing "injections" of "Beta Serone" every week in an experiment to stop his mutiple sclerosis. After his death I contacted the only agency that conducted these experiments to obtain his medical record (OHSU). They had never heard of him, and he was not a part of their experiments. This would suggest people unknown were injecting him on a weekly basis with an unknown substance. He often times called me after these "shots" to tell me that he was too sick for his daughter to come and visit. I believe that the shots that Philip thought were being given to him to help him back to health, were actually being given to him to make him sick.
11. Philip was seen with an "unknown blonde haired woman" for several months before his death. Several times this same individual was seen or talked about and her mysterious presence only leads one to wonder if she had anything to do with his "suicide".
12. Several people with psychic abilities have indicated that Philip did not commit suicide, but was murdered (some say by 5 people: 4 men and 1 woman, 4 directly and one by taking out a "contract"."
After his death, I went to the Social Security office to apply for death benefits for his daughter Marie. Philip had always told me that he had worked under two social security numbers. His early work was under the wrong number with a number at the end transposed – his later work was under the correct number and his disability payments were under his correct number. I found early documents when he applied for SSI in 1980 or 1981 showing the fight he made to prove that he had a work history under the wrong number. He had failed then but he also had a learning disability where paper work was concerned. When I met him he could not fill out a simple form at the doctors office but could do complicated calculus on a chalk board. So I took these old papers to the social security office and they agreed that some of the work he had done was under the wrong number but because the number was actually assigned to another human being I was not allowed to contact that person. This original number showed that he worked for Morrison-Knudsen, the coast guard and for the military.
When I first got to know him in 1986 Philip was suffering with leg tumours so big that they were cutting off the circulation in his legs. He had them wrapped and was on crutches. He asked my advice because if he left them in he would soon lose his legs and if he had the operation he might lose them anyway. I can still hear him say “I would be willing to lose my legs if it would give me just one more day of life.” Life was precious to Philip. He struggled everyday. Towards the last two years of his life he had cancer, brittle bone syndrome and multiple sclerosis. He had to use braces on his legs, a body chest cast, urine bag, wheelchair and crutches. However at times he could use mind over matter and seem almost normal. If he over did it he paid a great price for it the next day. He wanted to see his daughter grow up was excited about his lecture tours and was going to write a book with his friend Mark Rufener. He often said that if “they” ever said he had committed suicide you would know that he had been murdered.