It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tremendous damage' as 2 twisters reportedly touch down in Dallas area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Anyone out there? Id be curious to hear about this first hand from some ATSers. We are already experiencing some wild weather, and its just April! Cant wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for us..
Below Ill post the videos form this. Absolutely amazing what power these tornadoes hold. I hope all is well for you down there. Stay safe!

Video Link
edit on 00/00/0000 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I remember several years back a tornado went through Fort Worth I believe and shattered a lot of windows on the downtown skyscrapers. I also remember there was a lot of paper trash flowing around everywhere.

Point is this is not exactly abnormal, as there are many historical references to tornadoes in this particular location.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I was in Edmonton, Alberta the day two massive tornados hit town in 1987. Damage was extensive.

Stay safe everyone in Texas.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I live in the DFW area. I was watching the tornado in Dallas pick up and throw semi-truck trailers hundreds of feet into the air, it was crazy!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
and they say i dont know what i am talking about. I am telling you the weather is getting wierder and wierder starting since last year.

ATS

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I remember several years back a tornado went through Fort Worth I believe and shattered a lot of windows on the downtown skyscrapers. I also remember there was a lot of paper trash flowing around everywhere.

Point is this is not exactly abnormal, as there are many historical references to tornadoes in this particular location.

Im not necessarily saying this is abnormal, just in relation to the other weather happenings it seems to be heating up!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My brother is a coach at Arlington High School and sent me a video of a vortex right outside of his school. I am unable to upload the video at work but will later. It has to be some bad weather! Praying for him and my family.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TotallyFEDup88

Wow!
Look forward to seeing the video, that would be so intense..

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Please use the existing thread to continue the discussion.

2 Tornadoes Touch Down in DFW

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join