It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If The Rapture Happened?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Okay, I watched the first video, and I'm 45 minutes into the second one. Like I said I think the rapture is biblical. I asked about a pre tribulation resurrection. Is this going to be covered, or am I going to spend a half of a day watching these videos with no mention so far of a pretribulation resurrection? Is there any way we can speed this up and you just point me to where it says in the bible that there will be a resurrection before the great tribulation?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Read the last 5 chapters of Revelation. And I'd recommend reading them three times - once in transliterated Greek with a strongs concordance to look up meanings, once again in the KJV, and finally with the CLV. Or just get the interlinear scripture analyzer I made a thread about and read the three side by side.

Reading the scriptures with the original texts side by side with a strongs concordance, gives a whole new depth and meaning to most of them

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Thanks... Will do... It's been a while since I've delved deep into the big R... Sounds like a great Easter treat...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Okay, I watched the first video, and I'm 45 minutes into the second one. Like I said I think the rapture is biblical. I asked about a pre tribulation resurrection. Is this going to be covered, or am I going to spend a half of a day watching these videos with no mention so far of a pretribulation resurrection? Is there any way we can speed this up and you just point me to where it says in the bible that there will be a resurrection before the great tribulation?

All the videos are about the rapture, and all of them are about the Biblical evidence for it being not just pre-tribulational, but before Daniel's 70th week altogether. The "great tribulation" is only the last 3 1/2 years of Daniel's 70th week.

If you want straight gnaw on the Word teaching then watch the last two from Chuck Missler, that's more his style. Perry loves to teach drawing on the prophetic parallels from Hebrew culture and the different feasts I.E. the similarities between the rapture and the ancient Hebrew wedding ceremony. And btw, I linked the first video is a series of videos on the subject, if you're watching only the first ones on the 4 series I linked you're missing everything. Just wanted to point that out my good man.

But thanks so much for even watching them, 99% of the time people are so closed-minded they won't even click play. You're a rare seeker in this day and age friend. (Acts 17:11)

edit on 8-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Read the last 5 chapters of Revelation. And I'd recommend reading them three times - once in transliterated Greek with a strongs concordance to look up meanings, once again in the KJV, and finally with the CLV. Or just get the interlinear scripture analyzer I made a thread about and read the three side by side.

Reading the scriptures with the original texts side by side with a strongs concordance, gives a whole new depth and meaning to most of them

Remember one thing though. After chapter 3 the church isn't mentioned at all on Earth. The churches are signified by the candlesticks, and when Christ is handed the scroll the candlesticks are present in heaven.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by Iason321

Thanks... Will do... It's been a while since I've delved deep into the big R... Sounds like a great Easter treat...

Amen! It's always a good time to study His Word. I commend your effort and pray the Holy Spirit teaches you and blesses your study in Christ's Name, Amen.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

''Youtube would be flooded with vids of people floating up to heaven. Then the debunkers would flock in to claim them CGI, or lens flares.....''

Maybe the rapture make people dissapear, as if they stepped through a black hole??? and maybe there was no film because no one decided to film the rapture and then quit heaven to come back and to tell us??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join