It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If The Rapture Happened?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Let's say the rapture would actually happen.

Would we actually notice?

Millions of people go missing each year in the world, so I personally don't think people would notice if the Rapture actually happens.

For all we know, it may actually have happened and all those so called self proclaimed Christians aren't.

edit on 3-4-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Youtube would be flooded with vids of people floating up to heaven. Then the debunkers would flock in to claim them CGI, or lens flares.....

Would be damn funny....

Des

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
We could finally say goodbye to those silly atheists.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Let's say the rapture would actually happen.

Would we actually notice?

Millions of people go missing each year in the world, so I personally don't think people would notice if the Rapture actually happens.

For all we know, it may actually have happened and all those so called self proclaimed Christians aren't.

It will be explained away by the "Great Deception". That our "space brothers" had to remove the people who would never accept the Age of Aquarius that will usher in the age of peace and enlightenment. And that they have come to help unite humanity against a coming invasion of evil aliens.

That's my conjecture. The enemy has been prepping us for this since 1948 with books, movies and television shows.

Maitreya's Coming World Deception.

Now, ignore the dates ^^, Christians are never to give dates *Harold Camping*. The reason for this is the "starting gun" is the rapture of the church and that date is not known, and no one can predict it. The purpose of that is to catch the devil off-guard. But he knows this and his plan is ready to be implemented at a moments notice when that event occurs.

edit on 3-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Scripture says it will occur in the twinkling of an eye. Gonna need some pretty quick cameras to catch that.

edit on 3-4-2012 by micmerci because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

Scripture sats it will occur in the twinkling of an eye. Gonna need some pretty quick cameras to catch that.

Maybe a future Iphone will have a special Rapture feature......

Des

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

iRaptureCapture- that's the app 99 cents

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

edit on 3-4-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

It will be noticeable because millions of people will SIMULTANEOUSLY disappear. In an instant. All over the world. People will notice. Like you'll be talking to someone and they will literally disappear right in front of your eyes, clothes left behind. That how instantly it will happen. It will be allover the news saying people just suddenly vanished.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

Yeah, only a few million.

I personally don't think that people will notice.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Seriously? A kid goes missing in Florida and there is a media circus!! A few million people go missing and ...nothing? Crickets?? I really doubt that.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

....pass the depends please....priceless....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Seriously. I don't think anybody would notice because, well, people really don't care.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Probably gonna kick myself for getting sucked in...but here it goes. So, you are saying that all the media attention the Caylee Anthony case got WHEN SHE WAS JUST MISSING was an example of no one caring. Multiply that by millions missing and no one will care? Add to that the number of children that will be included in said disappearance. I think you are not envisioning the magnitude of such an event.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Seriously? A kid goes missing in Florida and there is a media circus!! A few million people go missing and ...nothing? Crickets?? I really doubt that.

Apparently so.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Trust me man, people will notice, even if they don't care. The Govt is gonna say, aliens took us, or some BS. That's how big it will be. The govt will pacify the public with lies, as usual. Plus like i said it will be on the news that people all over the planet dissappeared.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatcherMan

Trust me man, people will notice, even if they don't care. The Govt is gonna say, aliens took us, or some BS. That's how big it will be. The govt will pacify the public with lies, as usual. Plus like i said it will be on the news that people all over the planet dissappeared.

The Luceferians and Satanists know what's coming. That's why they are building all the underground bunkers. Satan reads scripture too, more than anyone who has ever lived. He's even on the faculty at quite a few Seminaries.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

Exactly...anyone notice the major increase of ufo sightings in the last year? Setting us up for an easy explanation, anyone? My bet is that our govt. announces some kind of alien "contact" before the rapture.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

She's only being paid attention to for ratings and money. That's all the media cares about. What about all the others who go missing that don't get this much coverage? Why is that person worth the coverage that others who go missing aren't? So yes, I stick by my assertions. And no, I truly am not trying to be a troll.

Anything more would derail the subject.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I respect your opinion and I respectfully disagree. I am of the belief that this will be huge in the media...to facilitate the cover up.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Haha that's quite clever.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join