It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This year's weather is strange and getting worse - Maybe it is the end?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

I live in quebec, canada and 3 weeks ago we had record temperature for this season, all the snow melted away in a week, we were in short, in february LOL thats almost impossible there should be 2m of snow on my grass yet i can almost cut my grass already. then 2 weeks after, rain for 2 weeks LOL RAIN? it should be snow, then we had some snow fall.... totaly #ed up.

This winter we had rain, and rain and rain, snow storm, rain rain rain, snowstorm rain rain rain, SUPRISE BOTT SEKZ summer. rain rain small snow fall, rain rain and now its sunny again but windy.

totaly out season

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So, its not only happening here in America. Right now i'm watching the wicked weather happening in the southwest. Tornados are tearing up texas and they are massive in areas that rarley see them.

Again this thread is just trying to figure out where all the freakish strange weather is happening. I am not fear mongering, just wanting to keep the public informed and aware that this is happening. Please post your own threads about wierd weather that you find or see.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
The high temps are not just breaking records in the U.S. It seems to be effecting the whole northern hemisphere. For example, the town of Aboyne was basking in 24C temperatures last week, smashing previous records for march in Scotland. This week they are predicting freezing conditions and snow for the same town...

I live in Aberdeen which is the closest city to Aboyne and it was 22C here last week and this morning I looked outside and it was snowing.
We even had wasps and bee's coming out early so if this cold weather continues then it could cause havoc for them.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Weather has been strange here in Virginia this winter and even now. Winter was mainly mild, with few really cold days. Only one very brief snow accumulation. The strangest thing is that it can't seem to decide whether it wants to get warm or stay cold. In March and early April, we have had cold nights and early mornings that turn into warm days. On the whole, warmer than usual through the winter and early spring, but one has the feeling of not knowing what to expect. 130 degrees by summer? I would be surprised to see that, but then wouldn't we all? That would get our attention! I'll believe 130 when I see (feel) it, but have to admit that the past few months have been unusual.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

130 degrees? Living near the great lakes means Humidity....... Great, we won't have to do all the work to fire up the Sauna this summer.....Get to drink more beer and eat Sauna muckara

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

Before getting yourself in a frenzy consider this....
It's believed that current technologies known to the public run 20 or more years behind what exist...

What if that far fetched theory of good versus evil truly exist?
Is it so hard to believe that evil forces would use this technology to help achieve their agenda?

Could this weather manipulation be a desperate attempt to gain the control they are after?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

Perhaps they know the gig is up.?
I am very cautious about getting to excited with what we are seeing as anything more than
a crafty illusion.Sure there is at times much tragedy that goes with this,and yes it pulls at our heart strings....
Point being if chaos resulting in poor decision making is what the PTB want,it will only come after careful examination

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod
So, its not only happening here in America. Right now i'm watching the wicked weather happening in the southwest. Tornados are tearing up texas and they are massive in areas that rarley see them.

Again this thread is just trying to figure out where all the freakish strange weather is happening. I am not fear mongering, just wanting to keep the public informed and aware that this is happening. Please post your own threads about wierd weather that you find or see.

Everyone I talk to at work, has commented on the unusual fluctuations in the weather.. Jeramy vine on radio 2 (the most listend to radio station in the uk) covered it..www.bbc.co.uk... They did not come to any conclusions btw.

I got sunburn last week and now this.. Here

Time to get prepaired, me thinks..

edit on 4/4/2012 by lewtra because: get rid oof a o

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra

Originally posted by KingJod

Everyone I talk to at work, has commented on the unusual fluctuations in the weather.. Jeramy vine on radio 2 (the most listend to radio station in the uk) covered it..www.bbc.co.uk... They did not come to any conclusions btw.

I got sunburn last week and now this.. Here

Time to get prepaired, me thinks..

edit on 4/4/2012 by lewtra because: get rid oof a o

I agree bulk up on the blankets and wood. I know i know, if it gets hot whats the point. Well, I have tarps that i have tested and layerd. The process works and does a good job shielding from the suns rays. I am also attempting to put mirrors on it to reflect the heat into somekind of cooking contraption. Its a rough process but its coming together quite nicely. I must say the good thing about us americans is that alot of us excluding myself gets rids of alot of things. one mans trash another mans treasure.

sorry about typos. in a rush.
edit on 4-4-2012 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

The weather in Minnesota has been unseasonably warm. We are 2 months ahead of schedule. I wonder what this summer will be like. People that I talk to are concerned.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gigman

I'm telling you. They just said on monday here in TN its been in th 80's and now it's in the 50's and monday it will be in the 30;s. Summer is going to be hot hot hot.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Australia's weather is out of whack too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join