It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Prometheus Film Leaked (Movie is about the Illuminati's Religion??)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

That was basically all I could find.....but it was something none the less! Any-who, what else you got? Something maybe referring to the topic of Prometheus/religion etc, yada, yada....go long with your questions!! That Holy King James Bible has the answer.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Didnt need to leak anything to anyone who keeps up with what's going on...it was obvious to me when I saw the previews at he theater last month

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

I have learned the truth, origins and parables are there to bring you to it...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by seabhac-rua

If you believe in evolution? You are way off the mark my friend, faith is resigning yourself, putting your head in the sand, closing your eyes.

You are quite wrong my ignorant peer. No where does God require blind faith in Him at ALL. God never has, nor will He require blind faith without facts to back it up. Just because you are unaware and ignorant of these facts doesn't not make your opinion on the matter authoritative. It makes you sound dumb actually. If you want to talk about the proofs I am referring to, then we can discuss it.

Science is the opposite,

HA! Says who?? How many science text books did you go through when you went through college? I went through 4 different ones personally, because they had to be continuously "updated" and "revised". Most of the major "scientific" theories and amusements today are not even considered science. They are all based on theories. String theory. Evolution theory. Black hole theories. God particle theory. Quantum mechanic theories.

I don't believe in the fossil record, genetics etc, it's there, undeniable, regardless of what personal attachments and prejudices I have.

No, you believe in what some payed archeologist or college professor told/"sold" you. The fossil "record" is not constant AT ALL through out the world. This is completely unexplainable to modern science. Different periods of evolution history are found in wrong fossil layers more often than they are found in the supposed correct fossil layer. You are being lied to in order to get an agenda across. And genetics are found in the Bible.....so why bring that up as if you think they were not? I told you you didn't know all the facts.

There is a huge difference.

Yes there is. Don't be a bigot. At least study both sides of the argument before you presume to know what you are talking about. I studied both....extensively. I found out that college is the biggest joke played on young people. There first taste of debt and mind slavery.
edit on 2-4-2012 by KJV1611 because: i can

You calling me a bigot?

You have no idea as to my education, my age, my religion, my experience of life.

One thing I can ascertain about you is that you're probably a bit of a psychopath if you take that archaic tome seriously, I'm not name calling, I'm just saying that there is probably some kind of dysfunction in your personality, you went to college so you are educated to some degree, and yet your say the silly things you say, definitely a red flag.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by SisyphusRide

the Christians are more with the humanist lot, possibly survivors already... their God is already immortal and has made humankind in it image.

Christians are far from the "humanist lot". We are actually the only religion on the planet that ISN'T centered on humanism.

Christianity teaches all men are useless, helpless, hopeless, and wicked, lost sinners outside out the gift of eternal life from Jesus Christ. ALL other religions are actually based on humanist principles, teaching good will to men and bringing in the kingdom by our self.

You sure you know what you are talking about??

what is your prize?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What's going on here now?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boot2theface

Not a thing

Move along.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
It just looks like a sci-fi movie to me.

People believe in Scientology and that was based off a sci-fi authors work. What's the big deal?

That sci-fi author was L Ron Hubbard who was meeting with Jack Parsons (of NASA jet propulsion labs) and Aleister Crowley ("magician" and dark occultist)

Sooooo much of hollywood is Scientologist and hollywood controls most of America's mass culture and therefore they largely control the actions/perceptions of americans.

Scientology is a twisted manipulation of long practiced occult methodology.

Hollywood Insiders: Fallen Angels is the conclusion of the "What makes the Light" series. It takes a look at Illuminist and masonic threads in seemingly unconnected movies and binds them into a single story; the story of the fallen angels. Fallen Angels reveals the true magnitude of the Illuminati's infiltration of Hollywood by exposing their favorite tale heard a thousand-times over.

Info@ www.hollywoodinsiders.net... -Hollywood Insiders Dark Stars examines Illuminati symbolism, Predictive programming, 9/11 synchronicities, and Satanism in Hollywood and the music industry.

FYI the illuminati religion is based on consciousness and celestial spirits (those of the Planets).

Venus is the pentagon - five pointed star - desire itself (to do good or evil)

Saturn is the Lord of the Rings - Cronos ("father time") the god who devours his children. The spirit of materialism.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Mizzijr
Actually, the Illuminati dates back to Ancient Rome.
Sorry, thanks for playing. The Illuminati was established on May 1st 1776 and was dissolved in or around 1785, less than 10 years later.

End of story.

Call me crazy, mad, and delusional.
Hi, crazy, mad & delusional. I'm Josha Norton, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico. Nice to meet you.

People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That’s how they define “reality”. But what does it mean to be “correct” or “true”? Merely vague concepts… their “reality” may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hero_25

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Mizzijr

Actually, the Illuminati dates back to Ancient Rome. They began as a group of spiritualist who had different ideas than the Imperial Church. The ideas were actually truth passed down from the previous civilization and The Church knew this and distorted the truth for control and power over the people. So a secret society was formed to practice truth without regards of the Imperial Church, thus, "The Enlightened Ones" were created. The Illuminati was infiltrated by the Imperial Church and soon original members disbanded or may have been killed. Anyways, The Illuminati today is the result of that infiltration. That's why they are seen as evil.

I starred your post, so far you seem to me the only one who knows the truth about the Illuminati. One must understand, in those days, the Church was a lot like the KGB, they had spies everywhere, and enforced their rule by the point of a sword, and the fire, and the torture chamber. Anyone who had "different" ideas had to keep them close to the vest, and talk about them only to trusted people who had similar thoughts. Eventually, these became a secret society, for safety's sake more than anything else.

And they still must remain secret, think for a second what would happen if a member went on CNN and said he was Illuminati? He or she would have no peace after that.

I'm almost positive that the Illuminati was established May 1st, 1776... do you (or anyone else) have any sources that would support your belief that the Illuminati was around before 1776?

You won't find sources for information of this caliber. It's one of those "truth behind truths". The Romans based their philosophy mainly off of the Greek. People like Plato and Socrates could have been apart of the *"Illuminati" and enlightened some of those from Rome during their conquest. It's apparent that Rome drastically changed after the conquest. So there you have the connection.

It doesn't really matter anyways. The average person would not begin to fathom the depths of their knowledge. After Rome conquered, the ideas that was reflected in Ancient Greece had been lost or maybe even hidden, like what they've done with the Biblical Scripts. However, they were picked back up and reflected in today's culture for sure. It's all around just with a lot more malice and mystery.

*Illuminati is in quotations because the Greek Philosophers did not go by that name.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

Am I the only one that thinks the movie trailer is not impressive? The whole movie will probably be dumb, recycled garbage, a bunch of computer shmuter graphicry crap. Kids these days don't have much to look forward to in the realm of entertainment. No wonder they are all on drugs or selling drugs.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Are these directors trying to tell us something? Pretty interesting to say the least.

Sure.
They are saying, ''Give me your money!''
and Alex Jones is shilling for Hollywood. He is pumping sales for his Hollywood compatriots.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
No doubt its the Alien prequel.

But what I think Alex or the OP is trying to say is that the history of Illuminati religion is the revealed in the movie.

am I right?

Yes, you are on the same page as me. Of course, I haven't seen the film (have to wait until June in theaters) so I really don't know exactly what will be reviled in this film 'in addition' to what Alex Jones has basically already laid out in the YouTube video he posted.

From what I gathered, it is apart of the Illuminati's 'Religion' and 'their beliefs' that mankind was created by 'Ancient Astronauts' (aka 'Aliens'). The story line in the movie Prometheus isn't actually fiction, it is basically 100% true to the actual beliefs of the Illuminati and of many, many ancient civilizations.

edit on 1-4-2012 by hero_25 because: (no reason given)

You're just taking this all so literally. My gosh.

The idea that matter came from some central location (big bang, explosion, star origin, etc.) would naturally include the idea that ''we'' on the ''earth'' are from some ''other'' distant location out in space. It is not meant to be interpreted as actual anthropomorphic aliens traveling in spaceships to the pristine Earth. Occult teachings put the male in the Sun and the female in the Earth. So these male-centric stories are about the male-creator god coming from ''space'' out there in the big dark sky somewhere.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rukas
reply to post by hero_25

LOL. The movie isn't even out yet. He got all this from the trailer? What bull#.

If you had watched the Video, Alex Jones clearly states that he was given an 'early script' for the movie. People do still read these days. What's bull# about that?

edit on 2-4-2012 by hero_25 because: (no reason given)

Yep. The whole thing is so secret that Alex Jones gets an early script. Sure. He is shilling for his friends in Hollywood.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
No doubt its the Alien prequel.

But what I think Alex or the OP is trying to say is that the history of Illuminati religion is the revealed in the movie.

am I right?

Yes, you are on the same page as me. Of course, I haven't seen the film (have to wait until June in theaters) so I really don't know exactly what will be reviled in this film 'in addition' to what Alex Jones has basically already laid out in the YouTube video he posted.

From what I gathered, it is apart of the Illuminati's 'Religion' and 'their beliefs' that mankind was created by 'Ancient Astronauts' (aka 'Aliens'). The story line in the movie Prometheus isn't actually fiction, it is basically 100% true to the actual beliefs of the Illuminati and of many, many ancient civilizations.

edit on 1-4-2012 by hero_25 because: (no reason given)

You're just taking this all so literally. My gosh.

The idea that matter came from some central location (big bang, explosion, star origin, etc.) would naturally include the idea that ''we'' on the ''earth'' are from some ''other'' distant location out in space. It is not meant to be interpreted as actual anthropomorphic aliens traveling in spaceships to the pristine Earth. Occult teachings put the male in the Sun and the female in the Earth. So these male-centric stories are about the male-creator god coming from ''space'' out there in the big dark sky somewhere.

I was simply 'breaking down' the information that was discussed in the 'video that Alex Jones made'.

Lol... I think you have missed the whole point here. The 'Elite' throughout HISTORY, from all around the world have believed in this stuff. Just because we are currently having a discussion about what the 'ELITE' groups believe in doesn't mean that I or anyone else that is posting in this thread also believes in 'their theories'.

If I were to start a thread about 'Hitler' and the main focus was on Hitlers 'beliefs', just because I am discussing 'his beliefs' does that now mean to 'you' that I (the OP) share the exact same beliefs as Hitler?? Hell no. Why you came to this conclusion is beyond me.

edit on 3-4-2012 by hero_25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Yep. The whole thing is so secret that Alex Jones gets an early script. Sure. He is shilling for his friends in Hollywood.

Are these directors trying to tell us something? Pretty interesting to say the least.

Sure.
They are saying, ''Give me your money!''
and Alex Jones is shilling for Hollywood. He is pumping sales for his Hollywood compatriots.

This doesn't even relate or connect with the focus of this thread. Looks like we have our first troll.

When you are ready to participate with the 'main focus' of this thread, then please join the conversation. If you wish to turn this into an Alex Jones (or Hollywood) bashing contest, so that you can beat your 'virtual chest' and feel like a man... then you have come to the wrong place and I will have to direct you to another site that better fits your maturity level. Here you go buddy:

www.kidzworld.com...

edit on 3-4-2012 by hero_25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

that's not the point, it the imprint and sweet time coupled with ones own personal quest...

it doesn't get much better than Indiana Jones and Heavy Metal to bring out the explorer in us all, too bad the music now a days is quite weak.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

There is brilliant music still out there,my friend.

Its the radio that doesn't play it anymore..........

Mood Music - Whats Song Represents How You feel right NOW,

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

clear channel eh? I don't think so... more like scramble channel!

sad but true, though it is alive and well on the net...

keep it Heavy Duty... the outcome is a strong passion.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I have been thinking about this for a long time. Its not just prometheus, almost all scifi movies have hints in them.

I do think Alex is on to something. Geez, to me its nothing new.. It just all makes sence if you really think about it.

It will be fun when the gods return to earth to find we have totaly screwed up the planet and we have a totaly insane elite running earth. That might be why "they" are building those underground "DUMBS". When the REAL gods return they go running into their holes and stick their heads under their pillows.
(AND SH** THEIR PANTS)

Cool post, im really looking forward to this film. I love the first 2 alien movies!

S+F!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join