It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 103: Abyss, Silent Weapon?, Water Woes, Gay Marriage, Body Snatch, OPEN LINES, Turbos...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
+ much more as things develop worldwide...

Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today, the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards and live interviews with some of the greatest minds on the planet regarding unusual phenomena, conspiracies and political scandals.

Coming your way this week

Hour 1

Show Intro's...

Top 5

James Cameron Now at Ocean's Deepest Point
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Panic at the Pumps in the UK (Nef's note - Was a silent weapon unleashed here ?)

Mondo

Hour 2

We are running out of water.

300,000 oppose gay marriage in biggest petition since election

BODY SNATCHERS: The illegal organ harvest trade...Its BIGGER than you think.

Mondo

Hour 3

Open Lines for 40 mins - "Social Issues"

CRSO

Turbo Topics 4 topics - 3 mins each

::From the Survival Area:: This Flower changes color when Radiation levels are dangerous,

Wait, Did CNN Just Lose HALF Of Its Viewers?

::From Survival and tactics:: Doomsday dating sites: 'Don't face the future alone'

::From New World Order:: Whistleblowin' Dr. OZ Confronts MONSANTO: Disease-causing GMO Foods Taking over Food Supply!,

Show recap

Outtro

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air!

So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere
dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9pmEST/8pmCentra/7pmMountain/6pm PST (North America), 2amGMT (UK), 3amCET (Europe) and 1pmACDT (Aus)

Be sure to join us in the ALL NEW ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

You can also find us on Audiorealm and Shoutcast - just search for ATS Radio

Get us on your 'Droid or IPhone - Look for the ATS Live App in the development marketplace, OR, find us via the TuneIn Radio App (install the app and look for ATS Radio)

ATS Radio - its virtually everywhere.....

edit on 31/3/12 by neformore because: pesky time zones.... grrr. hate them. a moose bit my sister once....

edit on 31/3/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/3/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I look forward to tonight's show. I am sure that it will be one for the records!!! (due to topics).

Everyone in the studio, have a good show!!

Peace, NRE.
edit on 31-3-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: misspelling this early... hmmmm

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Two hours to Air time... hope y'all are gonna be listening

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Just over an HOUR...

wooot!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Just under an hour to go folks.

Looks like it will be a pretty intense show tonight with the topic line up. So call in, we want to hear from you. Or if you're too shy, message me, and I will try and get your views heard.

Hope you're all tuning in for another great Live show!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

I plan on calling in tonight. I dont want to be a hog, so if the line is clear, I would love to be able to share my views with you guys.

BTW, thanks for taking my sometimes opinionated pain in the butt calls all this time

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Anytime NRE.

I am glad you got over your shyness and started phoning. And not waiting till two minutes left in the segment to decide and try.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

I plan on calling in tonight. I dont want to be a hog, so if the line is clear, I would love to be able to share my views with you guys.

BTW, thanks for taking my sometimes opinionated pain in the butt calls all this time

Peace, NRE.

Let see (checking list)....nope you have about 1 call left for the month...then you will be over your quota!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I know
but I gotta say you put up with me, which in my book makes you awesome!!

I still never heard myself on air, and was just told in the chatroom, that they heard me on the rewind. So Im still shy, but you guys are the only ones who make it great!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I actually force myself not to call, Ill make sure I listen but am not next to the phone, so I talk to myself in my room

Hmmm the end of the month, so my quota restarts tomorrow right?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

I actually force myself not to call, Ill make sure I listen but am not next to the phone, so I talk to myself in my room

Hmmm the end of the month, so my quota restarts tomorrow right?

Peace, NRE.

When I read your words, I hear your very strong accent.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I know, last time you guys said I sounded like Lois Griffin

Here's something what I would sound like if I was running for election

Peace, Lois Griffin

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'll be listening in guys, not often i get to listen so have a good one! And thanks to all those those involved!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Shows ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace, NRE.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Hello GAOTU789,

I wanted to comment on all the racial baiting going on in the USA right now, and it is being used by the politicians to make hay with. Their is conflicting news stories coming out all the time. And then they have prominent activists making outrageous statements, getting the lemmings all stirred up so they go run off the cliff somewhere.

NOw hearing that "selective editing" of sound bytes have also taken place, dont know if it is true or not, but the intensity of this is being fueled by the MSM, and face time on MSM by activists..

Our local FEMA people were told to prepare for "something" in springtime, maybe summer.. some sort of disaster or social unrest of some sort.

I cant help but think, or at least "wonder" if this isnt all timed?

In this crazy mixed up nation, all you got to do is PICK a shooting SOMEWHERE in the country, that will fit your planned "event".. and then exploit it, and get MSM to stir it up real good too.

TRUTH IS... this tragedy that happened in FL, takes place in this country all the time to people of ALL COLORS and persuasions..

I think there is a sinister element in it all.... His mom "cashing in"? on trademarking his name? And all of a sudden there is elements of pretty big money getting tossed into this, all those FANCY protest signs cost a lot to print up... etc... somebody is BUYING UP some buses for big bucks to ship these folks around so they can protest, and that s a lot of hotel rooms to book up for thousands of protestors too.. etc, etc, etc.. There IS MORE to it than meets the eye I think.

ANYWAY... I dont understand why they just dont let the legal process play itself out... allow REAL evidence to dictate the decision.... instead of a mob mentality type thing that we see developing... granted MAYBE IT DID need closer scrutiny...MANY trials in this country do...lol People get away with murder all the time here...and all colors get served the injustice of the sometimes flawed system.

I just find it dangerous grounds.. it also serves to Divide the people against one another.. the old Heglian Dialectic trick stuff.. Problem, Reaction, Solution stuff... Diversion from the sad state of the economy... Diversion from a broke down bogged down war forever that is bankrupting the nation... it also takes peoples attention away from the real troubles of this nation and throws them into a left-right paradigm that REALLY doesnt exist.

Because once in power, either party goes the way of the NWO, and Rothschild banking, etc, etc.. nothing changes excfept the suit and face. No difference between them now really.

AND trying somewhat successfully to shift the election to along racial lines, and on tense emotions.. a complete REFOCUS of sorts along dangerous lines IMHO..

And the loss of readership with MSM and namely CNN.. I would HOPE we can attribute to a public getting fed up with 24/7 propaganda.. fear, fear, fear.. buy, buy, buy... and we all have a terrorist living under our beds thing..

They are going to where they can at least hear MORE than one slant on something..a decent debate, or a presentation of all issues... they WANT TRUTH not BS..

Didnt want to call in... (did once..lol) but if you could present this thought or concerns to the folks it would be great!

Thx, Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
marriage means partnership its not a religious thing at all.
eg:king soloman did dot have a lots of wives, he lots of marriages, he had lots of alliance's

marriage is an alliance a commitment to another person.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hey, guys.

Donation of the organs is only one part of the problem. In the Sinai and elsewhere, they TAKE them.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
marriage means partnership its not a religious thing at all.
eg:king soloman did dot have a lots of wives, he lots of marriages, he had lots of alliance's

marriage is an alliance a commitment to another person.

love and harmony
Whateva

Correct, marriage means something to religious couples but it means nothing in the name of the government, just that a lawsuit may follow years later...

For all denominations of the Christian church, a marriage is a way to make some money.

Was there really marriage as we know it today, 2000 years ago, no.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
never mind
edit on 31-3-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thanks for listening guys

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join