Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

ATS Live: 103: Abyss, Silent Weapon?, Water Woes, Gay Marriage, Body Snatch, OPEN LINES, Turbos...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

I guess i did call in anyhow, figured you guys would be swamped with calls... really was weird huh?? SO I called in... you said you wer ad libbing for a bit there..lol so I thought ok wont be hogging the air time if i did..lol

Great show, great topics.. hard topics.. great views pro and con by everyone. thanks again for a better show youll ever get on AM tv here..lol

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thanks to our ever faithful listener & caller NoRegretsEver and new caller pravdaseeker for calling in! Yall did GREAT!

Also thanks to George who faithfully calls in too...not sure if you are a member or just a listener but you are a great caller!!

Having members call in is one of our most favorite parts of the show!!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Boy oh boy.. What a show!

You know the staff and listeners are some of the finest, smartest and inquiring group of people I've ever met. If only mainstream radio could catch a glimmer of the idea that the listening audience is intelligent, they could actually get back to being respected...

At least thats my two cents
Johnny

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
On the fuel matter, people should look to hystory and how others have made changes for the better.
eg Rosa Parks
but instead of boycotting the busses, boycot the fuel. STOP BUYING IT.

love and harmony
Whateva

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join