It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Like You´ve Never Seen It (PICS)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
This has been done MANY times already.....

edit on 4/1/2012 by mblahnikluver because: thought I'd not be a butt

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
thanks OP

..still trying to find out what is this strange attraction to Persia.. - the region that is, not that faith there

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
um iran is a great place i bet but the men who run that country are ugly and need to get put down like rabbid dogs

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
This has been done MANY times already.....

Do you need more points or something?!

yeah it's all for the ATS points.

did you give em?

if not, make sure you do because that's the only intention of this thread

GIMMEPOINTS!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Thank you for the share, I just wish western people could visit such a reason without worrying about being accused of spying.

Such a shame.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Well I just dont see the point of making a thread on something that has been done many times already. Why not add to the one of the ones already there, like the one you linked to.

I checked out your link and they are nice pics. Iran is a pretty place and I hope it isn't destroyed over greed. Too many places on this planet have been ruined because of war.

I did flag you though.....I may have not understood why you made another thread on this but I still flagged it cause I liked the pics

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Threads like this have been started before. You on the Pro Iranian propaganda wagon! The people or the country of Iran geographically are not the ones in question it is the terrorist led Iranian government.

Do you honestly think some pictures of Iran's natural beauty gets the government off the hook? Awww Jeez look at this beautiful scenery we should should forgive the Iranian terrorist government immediately. You have got to be kidding! Diversion Propaganda at it's finest! You ought to be ashamed for trying to cloud the real issues with some pretty pictures!

-- Puts white coat on --

Ladies and Gentlemen, fellow scientists, I present to you Exhibit A.

This particular specimen is about 12 years of age and has been exposed to Television and other forms of mass media for around 8-10 hours a day, starting around age 3.

You will notice the complete lack of critical thinking, the absence of any whatsoever knowledge, other than the pre-rendered pseudo-information spoon fed by aforementioned brainwashing techniques, and the constantly present aura of aggression, just waiting to be triggered in order to be released at the chosen target. I really would like to thank Dr Robinson, who laid the foundations for this sophisticated population control techniques with his MK Ultra related work, unfortunately he couldn't join us today, he's too busy working on a new facebook app.

-Claps hands- Judy .. you can put Exhibit A back into its cage .. we've seen enough.

Any questions from the audience ?

edit on 1-4-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
How many "Iran is pretty" threads do we need? We get it. The country has beautiful scenery. That doesn't mean the government isn't atrocious or innocent from human rights violations.

The people of Iran need to revolt and take their leaders out before they do some serious damage.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I applaud the sentiment and as much as I agree with you the problem isnt with the people who can appreciate the beauty of another country or its people. The problem lies with the ignorant who dont, and these people dont care how beautiful another country is they just want to bomb and kill everybody who isnt them.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Ok you had your say. You show all the educational standards of a house brick! At least I am not a "Tin Foil Hat" wearing conspiracy theorist who is consumed by paranoia to the point they think their is a conspiracy in everything and the whole world is plotting against them!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by McC556

that could also be said about the u.s. and most of the "civilized" 1st world countries.
we over through their democratically elected government so oil companies could plunder their resources.
this war will be for the money it generates for the war profiteers and politicians that get votes from warmongers of the general population.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Be neat to eleminate the population and build a wall around the place, and have it for just ME.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Very beautiful.

Why is man so set on destroying this planet?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I never knew Iran looked like that.

Awesome.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It doesn't take much to invalidate the OP's post, but here you go:

(gore warning)

www.documentingreality.com...

This is also Iran like you've never seen it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
reply to post by phatpackage

And what is the real issue?

Iran having a nuclear program?

The real issue is the USA and Israel not minding their bussines (as usual).

Two countries with nukes of their own forbidding another country to have nukes.

Iran isn't even producing nukes, if you got evidence to the contrary please provide some links.

I'm not trying to distract from the real issues, but Iran isn't a real issue.

It's something that gets made into an issue by certain countries....

Oh, I dont know, maybe its the thousands of centrifuges they have deployed to enrich uranium, which is used for nothing other than nuclear weapons?

LINK

You know, I always thought the twin towers were beautiful, and the new york skyline. Oh, I am sorry...terrorism took those away from us.

Wait, Iran and state sponsored terrorism?

Who would have thunk that people who have such beautiful land would throw it all away because of hatred?

Wow.

I have to admit...the pictures are wonderful. However, our troops will be better off in Iran enjoying the nature, instead of in the freaking mountains of Afghanistan in the rocks and caves.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo

Do you honestly think some pictures of Iran's natural beauty gets the government off the hook? Awww Jeez look at this beautiful scenery we should should forgive the Iranian terrorist government immediately. You have got to be kidding! Diversion Propaganda at it's finest! You ought to be ashamed for trying to cloud the real issues with some pretty pictures!

Although I agree that threads like these have been posted before and that Iran´s nice scenery has nothing to do with things, I have to say that your post is actually division propaganda cause it is based on nothing.

What has Iran done wrong, they haven´t attacked a country in many centuries, much unlike America and their allies.

Yeah, and its because of America that you have the freedom to post what you feel, on technology that we developed in the first place.

Let me remind you, "Wipe Israel and America off the face of the Planet"

Hmmm...where did I hear that before?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Threads like this have been started before. You on the Pro Iranian propaganda wagon! The people or the country of Iran geographically are not the ones in question it is the terrorist led Iranian government.

Oh, yes, the pro-Israeli faction is always quick in any thread like this, ready to attack anyone who dares to speak out against an unjust war.

When we look at what Iran is responsible for, compared to what the UK, USA, Israel and others are responsible for, I find it a little insane to be calling the Iranian regime the terrorists.

Last time I checked, Iran had not invaded and attacked any nation, they were not systematically stealing the land of another people, they were not amassing nuclear weapons and then refusing to allow weapons inspectors to detail their arsenal...

The UK, USA and Israel has no authority or credibility when it comes to Iran.

The day Israel leaves Palestine, opens up their borders, gives them back the property they have illegally stolen, opens up its own nuclear arsenal to inspections - then I will trust a word the Zionist regime has to offer, then I might accept what the USA has to say on an nuclear armed Iran. Until then, this is all BS and bluster by hypocrites who are intent to create wealth from theft, war and death.

The reason they have NOT attacked or invaded anyone is because they are still in the stone ages, and they can only throw their stones so far.

Preventing them from having nukes is the objective so that they do not carry out their threats of violence against the world, and keeping them in the stone ages.

Get rid of Amadinijad, and you have my support. But until then, Israel has a right to act first, not after, they are attacked.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

the Iranian terrorist government".

... has attacked whom since the 1979 revolution?

In that same time period the US has attacked:

El Salvador (1980), Libya (1981), Sinai (1982), Lebanon (1982 1983), Egypt (1983), Grenada (1983), Honduras (1983), Chad (1983), Persian Gulf (1984), Libya (1986) , Bolivia (1986), Iran (1987), Persian Gulf (1987), Kuwait (1987), Iran (1988), Honduras (1988), Panama (1988), Libya (1989), Panama (1989), Colombia, Bolivia, and Peru (1989), Philippines (1989), Panama (1989-1990), Liberia (1990), Saudi Arabia (1990), Iraq (1991), Zaire (1991), Sierra Leone (1992), Somalia (1992), Bosnia-Herzegovina (1993 to present), Macedonia (1993), Haiti (1994), Macedonia (1994), Bosnia (1995), Liberia (1996), Central African Republic (1996), Albania (1997), Congo/Gabon (1997), Sierra Leon (1997), Cambodia (1997), Iraq (1998), Guinea/Bissau (1998), Kenya/Tanzania (1998 to 1999), Afghanistan/Sudan (1998), Liberia (1998), East Timor (1999), Serbia (1999), Sierra Leon (2000), Yemen (2000), East Timor (2000), Afghanistan (2001 to present), Yemen (2002), Philippines (2002) , Cote d'Ivoire (2002), Iraq (2003 to present), Liberia (2003), Georgia/Djibouti (2003), Haiti (2004), Georgia/Djibouti/Kenya/Ethiopia/Yemen/Eritrea War on Terror (2004), Pakistan drone attacks (2004 to present), Somalia (2007), South Ossetia/Georgia (2008), Syria (2008), Yemen (2009), Haiti (2010), etc. etc. etc. etc.

I'd guess most civilians of any country probably wouldn't understand true terror until their own country is shocked and awed. Americans certainly haven't ever experienced any of what they've permitted to be done to so many others. Heck, permitted? Many cheered as body parts flew off innocent people. We should be ashamed.

Very impressive list of dates and countries.

Now, show me how the USA "attacked" 10% of what you listed and you win a prize.
edit on 1-4-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Wow, and here I thought Iran was all desert and sand...Very beautiful country

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join