Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Iran Like You´ve Never Seen It (PICS)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Do you honestly think some pictures of Iran's natural beauty gets the government off the hook? Awww Jeez look at this beautiful scenery we should should forgive the Iranian terrorist government immediately. You have got to be kidding! Diversion Propaganda at it's finest! You ought to be ashamed for trying to cloud the real issues with some pretty pictures!
reply to post by phatpackage

Although I agree that threads like these have been posted before and that Iran´s nice scenery has nothing to do with things, I have to say that your post is actually division propaganda cause it is based on nothing.

What has Iran done wrong, they haven´t attacked a country in many centuries, much unlike America and their allies.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo

What has Iran done wrong, they haven´t attacked a country in many centuries, much unlike America and their allies.

Well said this whole Iran thing reminds me of tony blairs WOMD in Iraq which never materialised destroy the country and then OOPs sorry we were wrong but now we have to fight terrorism

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by darthdamo74

could you provide some links please to show your evidence that Iran is a terrorist country

For starters it is not up to me to educate you. Get off your lazy butt and do it yourself. I did and so should you! It is not my job to hold to your hand. I will give you one example but you will have to find it. Look through previous threads on ATS. One particular where the terrorist leader is rousing the crowd in a Hitler like fashion to chant "Death to Israel". If you do not see that as terrorism then you have you head to far up your butt! And no you cannot use the "Lost in the translation" line. It is there find it yourself! The rest, well, freely available find it yourself! And don't use the "I cannot find it" BS. Looks like we have another terrorist sympathiser!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Wow, these pics are beautiful, amazing how some parts of the world have their own very distinct features,
these are some of the prettiest places I have ever seen.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Threads like this have been started before. You on the Pro Iranian propaganda wagon! The people or the country of Iran geographically are not the ones in question it is the terrorist led Iranian government.

Do you honestly think some pictures of Iran's natural beauty gets the government off the hook? Awww Jeez look at this beautiful scenery we should should forgive the Iranian terrorist government immediately. You have got to be kidding! Diversion Propaganda at it's finest! You ought to be ashamed for trying to cloud the real issues with some pretty pictures!

Oh, yes, the pro-Israeli faction is always quick in any thread like this, ready to attack anyone who dares to speak out against an unjust war.

When we look at what Iran is responsible for, compared to what the UK, USA, Israel and others are responsible for, I find it a little insane to be calling the Iranian regime the terrorists.

Last time I checked, Iran had not invaded and attacked any nation, they were not systematically stealing the land of another people, they were not amassing nuclear weapons and then refusing to allow weapons inspectors to detail their arsenal...

The UK, USA and Israel has no authority or credibility when it comes to Iran.

The day Israel leaves Palestine, opens up their borders, gives them back the property they have illegally stolen, opens up its own nuclear arsenal to inspections - then I will trust a word the Zionist regime has to offer, then I might accept what the USA has to say on an nuclear armed Iran. Until then, this is all BS and bluster by hypocrites who are intent to create wealth from theft, war and death.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
All of these pictures have had their Hue and color saturation manipulated in order to bring out color and increase contrast.

These are techniques applied in a program like photoshop and, imo, are only providing a false image of what Iran is really like. What entire country do you know of that looks like it came out of a coloring book?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It doesn't suit the War Machine to say or show anything nice about Iran
it negates the expensive demonification

Funny thing:
The Next link under the pictures was titled
"Ugandans React Angrily To Kony 2012 Propaganda Film"

*sigh*

just to show how effective the propaganda machine really is
to the poster above

Ontario is colored like that to the naked eye... :
so is this place
en.wikipedia.org... ( the painted desert in Arizona )
Arizona is in the US
bomb that

edit on 31-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What is the point of the OP? There are beautiful places all around the world.

How about pics of South Korea that I have never seen?

Or Bolivia
Or Norway
Or Mongolia

We get it. There are issues with Iran that could lead to an armed conflict. That warrants photoshopped pictures for us to gaze at?

And even if bombs are dropped on the country, I doubt those locations will be affected. Unless there is a nuclear laboratory underneath those gorgeous landscapes...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
absolutely stunning!

can I get this in 1080p @ 1920x1280 for my desktop backgrounds?

and to the poster who said they were digitally enhanced . . so what!! I bet these places are just as beautiful in person as they are in the enhanced pics

thx OP for these awesome pictures

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

the Iranian terrorist government".

... has attacked whom since the 1979 revolution?

In that same time period the US has attacked:

El Salvador (1980), Libya (1981), Sinai (1982), Lebanon (1982 1983), Egypt (1983), Grenada (1983), Honduras (1983), Chad (1983), Persian Gulf (1984), Libya (1986) , Bolivia (1986), Iran (1987), Persian Gulf (1987), Kuwait (1987), Iran (1988), Honduras (1988), Panama (1988), Libya (1989), Panama (1989), Colombia, Bolivia, and Peru (1989), Philippines (1989), Panama (1989-1990), Liberia (1990), Saudi Arabia (1990), Iraq (1991), Zaire (1991), Sierra Leone (1992), Somalia (1992), Bosnia-Herzegovina (1993 to present), Macedonia (1993), Haiti (1994), Macedonia (1994), Bosnia (1995), Liberia (1996), Central African Republic (1996), Albania (1997), Congo/Gabon (1997), Sierra Leon (1997), Cambodia (1997), Iraq (1998), Guinea/Bissau (1998), Kenya/Tanzania (1998 to 1999), Afghanistan/Sudan (1998), Liberia (1998), East Timor (1999), Serbia (1999), Sierra Leon (2000), Yemen (2000), East Timor (2000), Afghanistan (2001 to present), Yemen (2002), Philippines (2002) , Cote d'Ivoire (2002), Iraq (2003 to present), Liberia (2003), Georgia/Djibouti (2003), Haiti (2004), Georgia/Djibouti/Kenya/Ethiopia/Yemen/Eritrea War on Terror (2004), Pakistan drone attacks (2004 to present), Somalia (2007), South Ossetia/Georgia (2008), Syria (2008), Yemen (2009), Haiti (2010), etc. etc. etc. etc.

I'd guess most civilians of any country probably wouldn't understand true terror until their own country is shocked and awed. Americans certainly haven't ever experienced any of what they've permitted to be done to so many others. Heck, permitted? Many cheered as body parts flew off innocent people. We should be ashamed.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ya know, every country on this earth has beautiful places in them. Perhaps people should focus on the beauty all around us and stop trying to kill each other. The leaders of governments are the leading problem. The common people really all want the same things. They want to be left alone to raise and enjoy their families without having bombs dropped on them or soldiers killing them or ruining their otherwise peaceful lives.

Maybe it is time for the otherwise peacful people of the world to rise up and rid themselves of their psycopathic oppressors.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

... even if you sympathise with the terrorists

By your own logic America, who actually invades other countries and drops tons of bombs, is the biggest terrifying terror producing state sanctioned terror organization on the planet. How do you feel about them terror apples? You should be defending anyone who defends against that. Not promoting the next "target".

Stop calling people terrorist sympathizers because they speak up against war.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Thank you. A little people orientation is in order on the internet. We pride ourselves on ATS for presenting the balanced viewpoint. People are people everywhere. Stop the hate.

You want more of this goto YouTube and type in Beautiful Iran.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
wow just wow stunning shame AMERICA "world police"
want to wipe it all of the face of the planet.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Threads like this have been started before. You on the Pro Iranian propaganda wagon! The people or the country of Iran geographically are not the ones in question it is the terrorist led Iranian government.

lol you think Iran are the terrorists.. Try the American miltary for hire to the NWO and the banks of the world...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
When the powder keg explodes all hell will break loose. Shortly after the war begins martial law will be implemented here in America.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It's this time of the month again?

Wow, use the search, those pictures get posted here about every other month, over and over and over again.
It's enough with the Pro-Iran propaganda!

And personally, i can't wait for the ludicrous reactions on here once the americans start to bomb the # out of that craphole. It will surely be a blast

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Yes I remember the thread when it came out. The first picture is how id imagine my house in heaven.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

wow, use the search function

these pics havent been posted as much as you like to claim otherwise

It's enough with the Pro-Iran propaganda!

the war-mongering propaganda i've had enough with

And personally, i can't wait for the ludicrous reactions on here once the americans start to bomb the # out of that craphole. It will surely be a blast

the above statement shows a lot about your mentality.

ridiculous

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hitler's Germany was beutiful.As was Stalin's Russia and Mao's China.WTF has a countries landscape have to do geopolitical conflicts?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join