Iran Like You´ve Never Seen It (PICS)

page: 6
66
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

The reason they have NOT attacked or invaded anyone is because they are still in the stone ages, and they can only throw their stones so far.

Preventing them from having nukes is the objective so that they do not carry out their threats of violence against the world, and keeping them in the stone ages.



Wow, Iran is living in the stone age but they can make nukes? They can't attack anybody but they must be killed with nukes before they might be able to someday make a nuke of their own? Makes no sense.

Matter of fact, most of what you've said so far makes no sense, your cover story for the justification of mass murder definitely needs work. But whenever you do come up with a good enough plot to justify it, I'm sure the warhawks in DC and Tel Aviv would appreciate your input since they seem to be having a tough time coming up with a cover story of their own.

edit on 1-4-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)
One of these days I'll come up with a good plot for getting posts to download properly :@@
edit on 1-4-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Iran will be even more of a sight to see after it's been nuked and the radiation kills off all the people allowing nature to thrive. You can see the same thing happening now with Chernobyl today no humans = thriving natural ecosystem.



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Absolutely gorgeous.



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
beautiful pics!

no wonder TPTB want to bomb that place...they want to make it just as barren desolate as their hearts...



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by phantomjack

The reason they have NOT attacked or invaded anyone is because they are still in the stone ages, and they can only throw their stones so far.

Preventing them from having nukes is the objective so that they do not carry out their threats of violence against the world, and keeping them in the stone ages.



Wow, Iran is living in the stone age but they can make nukes? They can't attack anybody but they must be killed with nukes before they might be able to someday make a nuke of their own? Makes no sense.

Matter of fact, most of what you've said so far makes no sense, your cover story for the justification of mass murder definitely needs work. But whenever you do come up with a good enough plot to justify it, I'm sure the warhawks in DC and Tel Aviv would appreciate your input since they seem to be having a tough time coming up with a cover story of their own.

edit on 1-4-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)
One of these days I'll come up with a good plot for getting posts to download properly :@@
edit on 1-4-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)


Its quite simple, actually. Iran is the little boy in town who wants a new toy. They have already said what they are going to do with the new toy, and it is not very nice. So, I vote we take the toy away from them before they hurt themselves.

Makes sense to me. Play nice, or else. Simple child rearing.



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
It doesn't take much to invalidate the OP's post, but here you go:

(gore warning)

www.documentingreality.com...

This is also Iran like you've never seen it.


Oh please, is this the best you can do? A population persecuting/killing/maiming ones that are 'different'. Well we certainly don't have that problem here...or do we?

~is still a rose



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
It's this time of the month again?

Wow, use the search, those pictures get posted here about every other month, over and over and over again.
It's enough with the Pro-Iran propaganda!

And personally, i can't wait for the ludicrous reactions on here once the americans start to bomb the # out of that craphole. It will surely be a blast


say, wasn't Dresden a blast?
Germany if that's where you are really from, has been on the list before and has been PWNED ever since
jealous much?
or Zionist?



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Iran will be even more of a sight to see after it's been nuked and the radiation kills off all the people allowing nature to thrive. You can see the same thing happening now with Chernobyl today no humans = thriving natural ecosystem.

You a fan of Albert Pike?
I bet you really hate the Jews of Iran
yes, I bet you think Israel might benefit from the same too dontja
Antisemitism crops up in the wierdest places



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by phantomjack

The reason they have NOT attacked or invaded anyone is because they are still in the stone ages, and they can only throw their stones so far.

Preventing them from having nukes is the objective so that they do not carry out their threats of violence against the world, and keeping them in the stone ages.



Wow, Iran is living in the stone age but they can make nukes? They can't attack anybody but they must be killed with nukes before they might be able to someday make a nuke of their own? Makes no sense.

Matter of fact, most of what you've said so far makes no sense, your cover story for the justification of mass murder definitely needs work. But whenever you do come up with a good enough plot to justify it, I'm sure the warhawks in DC and Tel Aviv would appreciate your input since they seem to be having a tough time coming up with a cover story of their own.

edit on 1-4-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)
One of these days I'll come up with a good plot for getting posts to download properly :@@
edit on 1-4-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)


Its quite simple, actually. Iran is the little boy in town who wants a new toy. They have already said what they are going to do with the new toy, and it is not very nice. So, I vote we take the toy away from them before they hurt themselves.

Makes sense to me. Play nice, or else. Simple child rearing.


Oddly enough thats the same bent illogic that caused Netanyahoo's shrink to snuff himeself after dealling with it day sfter day whith BiBi.
I guess he saw who was in his appointments book after bibi.


I can’t take it anymore,” wrote Yatom. “Robbery is redemption, apartheid is freedom, peace activists are terrorists, murder is self-defense, piracy is legality, Palestinians are Jordanians, annexation is liberation, there’s no end to his contradictions. Freud promised rationality would reign in the instinctual passions, but he never met Bibi Netanyahu. This guy would say Gandhi invented brass knuckes.”

Psychiatrists are familiar with the human tendency to massage the truth to avoid confronting emotionally troubling material, but Yatom was apparently stunned at what he called the “waterfall of lies” gushing from his most illustrious patient. His personal diary details the steady disintegration of his once invincible personality under the barrage of self-serving rationalizations put forth by Netanyahu.

“I’m completely shocked,” said neighbor Yossi Bechor, whose family regularly vacationed with Yatom’s family. “Moshe was the epitome of the fully-integrated personality and had cured dozens of schizophrenics before beginning work on Bibi. There was no outward indication that his case was any different from the others.”

But it was. Yatom grew increasingly depressed at his complete lack of progress in getting the Prime Minister to acknowledge reality, and he eventually suffered a series of strokes when attempting to grasp Netanyahu’s thinking, which he characterized in one diary entry as “a black hole of self-contradiction.”
bbs.chinadaily.com.cn...
edit on 1-4-2012 by Danbones because: added reference



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm not sure what this thread is about. Beautiful scenery is a restriction on war? A nation can't be concerned or take action in its interest if the country causing the problem is pretty?



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KlownKilla
I'm not sure what this thread is about. Beautiful scenery is a restriction on war? A nation can't be concerned or take action in its interest if the country causing the problem is pretty?

Its apparently a reaction to the demonifcation of a people and their country so some dummies will cheer on, and pay for a bombing so some other slightly smarter peope can steal the resources from the bombed out country and the Dummies too..



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by phantomjack

The reason they have NOT attacked or invaded anyone is because they are still in the stone ages, and they can only throw their stones so far.

Preventing them from having nukes is the objective so that they do not carry out their threats of violence against the world, and keeping them in the stone ages.



Wow, Iran is living in the stone age but they can make nukes? They can't attack anybody but they must be killed with nukes before they might be able to someday make a nuke of their own? Makes no sense.

Matter of fact, most of what you've said so far makes no sense, your cover story for the justification of mass murder definitely needs work. But whenever you do come up with a good enough plot to justify it, I'm sure the warhawks in DC and Tel Aviv would appreciate your input since they seem to be having a tough time coming up with a cover story of their own.

edit on 1-4-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)
One of these days I'll come up with a good plot for getting posts to download properly :@@
edit on 1-4-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)


Its quite simple, actually. Iran is the little boy in town who wants a new toy. They have already said what they are going to do with the new toy, and it is not very nice. So, I vote we take the toy away from them before they hurt themselves.

Makes sense to me. Play nice, or else. Simple child rearing.


Haha, Iran has better toys ~ oil wells. Admit it, those are the toys the old little bullies on the block would like to take away from Iranians (whose culture is eons older and more grown up than either Israel or the US) who are discovering that India and China are much better playmates.

And what do you propose to do to protect the 25,000 happy Iranian Jews while you're glassifying the place? Are they fair game, as well? Here's one Iranian Jew's opinion about your plan.

"Perhaps I have a bias toward facts over words, but I say the reality of Iranian civility toward Jews tells us more about Iran — its sophistication and culture — than all the inflammatory rhetoric.

That may be because I’m a Jew and have seldom been treated with such consistent warmth as in Iran. Or perhaps I was impressed that the fury over Gaza, trumpeted on posters and Iranian TV, never spilled over into insults or violence toward Jews. Or perhaps it’s because I’m convinced the “Mad Mullah” caricature of Iran and likening of any compromise with it to Munich 1938 — a position popular in some American Jewish circles — is misleading and dangerous."

www.nytimes.com...



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1
 


Can you imagine how great it would be for the Iranian people if The powers quit the nuclear effort and allow Americans to visit to see all of the greatness of Iran.



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by purplemer
 




lol you think Iran are the terrorists.. Try the American miltary for hire to the NWO and the banks of the world...


Yeah yeah whatever you "Reckon". Read it and weep!

Let me ask you a straight forward question. A drone attack by US controlled forces, which invades Pakistan's borders. In which doing so, proceeds to demolish the houses and buildings of everyday people via the dropping of explosive ordnance. Killing and wounding everyday people, who are not engaging in any armed conflict with US forces. Is that not an act of terrorism?

All on the basis that primarily US based actionable intel, implied or asserted that individual(s) that are considered to be in a current state of armed conflict with the United States and/or it's allies we're present in said location. Note the words 'implied' and "asserted". In which after said action, were found not to be present in said location. How do you justify that to people who have experienced this first-hand? How are you going to justify attacking the people of Iran if the US's primary, issue is with their government and it's leaders? Why would the majority have to suffer for the minority. As an Australian by the way, I don't appreciate our forces being apart of operations which would draw cause for members of other nations to fear and/or hate us.

I find your posts thus far to be quite snide and ignorant, as much as you are entitled to an opinion. You show clear bias, when there is two sides to a story. An never forget the door swings both ways. Would it be correct to presume you would agree to Iran's annihilation? By means of armed conflict? Through the dropping of bombs? With these actions being backed by 'actionable' intelligence which asserts or implies Iran is pursuing the creation of a nuclear arsenal in which to use against US and allied forces and/or primarily Israel. Again note the words 'actionable', 'asserts' or "implies". An in proceeding in this course of action, actually having no physical or confirmable proof? Just their assertions and theorized implications? If your answer be yes. You certainly give the impression you know not the affect both your actions and words would have it is was you who was in the position to make such a decision.

If this is the mind-set the future of Australia has to offer to world. I certainly hope we're never in a position to be a dominant power. For the sake of other nations soveriegnty and right to self determination.



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by arosebyanyothername

Originally posted by bl4ke360
It doesn't take much to invalidate the OP's post, but here you go:

(gore warning)

www.documentingreality.com...

This is also Iran like you've never seen it.


Oh please, is this the best you can do? A population persecuting/killing/maiming ones that are 'different'. Well we certainly don't have that problem here...or do we?

~is still a rose


No we don't, when was the last time you saw public hangings in your country? And the only crimes the victims committed were for being gay? And the fact that their religion commands the killing of homosexuals?
edit on 4/1/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w
 
Thank you for sharing the photos. Extremely beautiful!

I wish the heart of mankind was so beautiful then we would not have war and hate.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Down4Whateva
 


well said i have to agree no wonder the world is in shambles



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Amdusias
 


Just before you get way off track my stance is 100% correct. The OP is trying to soften the Iranian leadership and cloud the real issues by showing pretty pictures of the Iranian landscape. What the hell does having a pretty landscape have to do with resolving the current issues? ....... None! Thus obvious diversionary propaganda! What do they think we will all go "Aw Jeez" lets look at the pretty pictures then suddenly forgive the Iranian regime. Dreaming!



If this is the mind-set the future of Australia has to offer to world. I certainly hope we're never in a position to be a dominant power. For the sake of other nations soveriegnty and right to self determination.


If you want to be like that the only mindset in question is yours as evidenced by the "verbal diarrhoea" you call a post. I am a more "True Blue" Australian than you could ever dream to be!



I find your posts thus far to be quite snide and ignorant


And I find your posts to be completely void of any educational merit and of someone has who has little to no real life experience.

Keep having a go and the favour will be returned!



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones
 


Sure Albert Pike was a pretty interesting guy. What's to hate about him? Besides a guy with a hairdo like that can't be all that bad.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Amdusias
 


Just before you get way off track my stance is 100% correct. The OP is trying to soften the Iranian leadership and cloud the real issues by showing pretty pictures of the Iranian landscape. What the hell does having a pretty landscape have to do with resolving the current issues? ....... None! Thus obvious diversionary propaganda! What do they think we will all go "Aw Jeez" lets look at the pretty pictures then suddenly forgive the Iranian regime. Dreaming!



If this is the mind-set the future of Australia has to offer to world. I certainly hope we're never in a position to be a dominant power. For the sake of other nations soveriegnty and right to self determination.


If you want to be like that the only mindset in question is yours as evidenced by the "verbal diarrhoea" you call a post. I am a more "True Blue" Australian than you could ever dream to be!



I find your posts thus far to be quite snide and ignorant


And I find your posts to be completely void of any educational merit and of someone has who has little to no real life experience.

Keep having a go and the favour will be returned!






I don't disagree with your point about utilizing images of Iran's landscape to sway the perception of its regime. They are completely irrelevant to one another. You would have to be a fool to base your reason for not attacking a viable threat, in regards to the beauty of the surrounding landscape. BUT just how viable a threat are they? An more to the point how big a threat are they to Australia? An further more, have all options of diplomacy been explored or carried out?

My primary issue of your statements is you would back destruction of their nation. The force that most likely would lead a said operation (US), has demonstrated in previous AO's a lack of respect for the members of the nation. Especially civilians (e.g. Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan). They have also displayed a willingness to falsify intel and willingness to falsify events in order to complete a set objective.

You do not understand the people you are dealing with. You can not simply tell them what to do. You must lead by example. You can not tell them they can't use nuclear energy when your nation uses it. You can not tell them they can't weaponize it, when atleast in the US's case. They have stockpiled such weaponry and have used it in battle mind you. So to summarize, I agree the landscape images are no reason to sway a persons or organizations perception of Iran's government. I do not agree with the means in which you would support in 'dealing' with their government. An if you call yourself true blue, then you would not be calling on the destruction of another government or nation. Regardless of its actions, Aussies have never been warmongers. Though we have never been afraid to answer the call in conflict. It's just in modern times, quite frankly we've become involved in disputes which do not require our input.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Amdusias because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
66
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join