learn more

Iran Like You´ve Never Seen It (PICS)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Yes Yes Iran is a Beautiful country. Unfortunately the most ugly thing about it is the people and it's ideologies.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Breathtaking pictures, Thanks for the post!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I've actually made some friends in Iran going on almost 15 yrs now... It's not we the people that want 2 fight for our neighbors natural resource. Btw... I know we're not neighbors w/ Iran... Figure of speech. Anyways... The thieves that run Washington now, have always wanted the Caspian Sea pipe... And the middle easts riches! General Clark was told threw a memo what 5 middle eastern countries that needed to go down for big business... Guess which ones... lol

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
It's this time of the month again?

Wow, use the search, those pictures get posted here about every other month, over and over and over again.
It's enough with the Pro-Iran propaganda!

And personally, i can't wait for the ludicrous reactions on here once the americans start to bomb the # out of that craphole. It will surely be a blast

There is nowhere near as much pro Iranian propaganda on here as there is pro Israeli propaganda When the propaganda for one stops then the other will also.

What has Iran done that you can proof of that warrants the US to bomb them?

And wanting people to die so you can get a laugh is pretty sick.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Hitler's Germany was beutiful.As was Stalin's Russia and Mao's China.WTF has a countries landscape have to do geopolitical conflicts?

EXACTLY!!

Here's a beautiful part of Iran. So Lovely huh ;-P

*Watch at your own discretion* *Controversial* *GRAPHICAL*
edit on 31-3-2012 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

The UK, USA and Israel has no authority or credibility when it comes to Iran.

Yeah they do. They run the lot and will continue to do so as they see fit! Choke on that with all you whingy whiny cry baby stories! This thread is a blatant attempt to soften the terrorist government of Iran with pretty pictures of the landscape! Thread fail!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

In that same time period the US has attacked:

Although not thread related all deserved and justified. Tell yourself whatever you want. Deep down you know its true!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

How do you feel about them terror apples?

All good no terror there! Fighting for the right side that is all it is. Anything otherwise is Terrorist Sympathy

Stop calling people terrorist sympathizers

You cannot tell me what to do! ATS is a free and open forum. What are you a communist as well? It appears that way in your vain attempt to order people around and censor what they post! You know what you can do with them "Apples"!
edit on 31-3-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

lol you think Iran are the terrorists.. Try the American miltary for hire to the NWO and the banks of the world...

Yeah yeah whatever you "Reckon". Read it and weep!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
it's paradise. now i know why america is so fierce in trying to acquire it and why iran will build a bomb to defend it.

it looks like the remnants of eden.

if america gets it's way they'll brutalize the country side prospecting for oil.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The Beautiful Iran You ........

I knew I'd seen an almost identical post here once before.

What does this have to do with the insane Iranian leadership?

I think you will find most Americans have zero against the people of Iran. In fact I think most would be very happy if the people of Iran could get rid of their Theocratic Dictatorship that holds them down.

Do you really think that sane people will ever approve of things like punishing women for being raped, stoning women to death or their leaders funding and arming groups who say quite clearly they want to commit an act of genocide?

I'm opposed to any attack on Iran personally, but that does not change the facts about the actions and words of the Iranian Dictators.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by frazzle

In that same time period the US has attacked:

Although not thread related all deserved and justified. Tell yourself whatever you want. Deep down you know its true!

Hmmm, we sure do make a lot of enemies, don't we? But its all their fault, never ours.

Why can't you just admit that Iran has attacked NO one. If any of Iran's leaders had so much as looked crosseyed at someone MSM would be all over it as a existential threat to the world and deep down you know its true.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Just look at the goddamn pictures. If this is the first thing that comes to mind when you see this, you should probably take a vacation freind

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

All good terror there! Killing for my side that is all it is. Anything otherwise is sympathy.

Since you cut up others posts and make them into your own, I thought I would return the favor. You don't mind do you, Alle Ist Gut?

War is good. Murder is holy. Blah blah blah. Hopefully you are in the first wave war monger. You should have so much fun mowing down the Iranian human waves with your video game controller. Good riddance. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org ...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.reuters.com ...

Just a small taste of how peaceful Iran is. And I mean it.

You know, Germany had a lot of beautiful countryside too even as Hitler rose in power.

You're going to need to do a lot more than post pretty pictures to make Iran change its ways.

That's assuming that everything it has already done can be forgiven.
edit on 31-3-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Alle Ist Gut?

Yes, all is good. No hard feelings. ATS is a good game!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by intrptr

Alle Ist Gut?

Yes, all is good. No hard feelings. ATS is a good game!

Ok yah right. I can live with that.
" Wouldn't you prefer a nice quiet game of chess instead?"
'Joshua' in War Games.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Nice pictures!! Thanks for sharing!
phatpackage = troll

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Beautiful thread and so is the other linked here, I too started one several years ago to try and ease some tensions that were heating up back then. My sister is half Iranian, and is really really beautiful. People are so special and I wait for the day when we can travel freely anyplace on earth without barriers and un prejudiced.

Like Michio Kaku states, a type one society is my deepest prayer and highest dream, not just for me but for all of humanity.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I seriously wait for history to STOP basing the past on the monsters, why people like Hitler, Mao, Stalin? Why not Lao Tzu, Buddha, and all the wonderful writers, poets, scientific minds that history has to offer?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join