It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Jesse Ventura???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cuervo

thanks, cuervo....I will check it out.....

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
Mr Ventura got sucker punched in a bar by a Marine some months ago, I guess he got tired and went to Mexico after that.
Though the Marine was not totally unprovoked.
If my memory serves me right, he was drinking in memory of fallen brothers, and Mr Ventura was somewhat to "talkative".
edit on 30-3-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

You should do an ATS search on that and if you do you will discover that story is bullcrap. Jesse was not suckered punch by a fellow Seal, never happened.

If thats how it is I stand corrected.

I read your updated info. Thank you for the link.
edit on 30-3-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

Chris Kyle said it happened, Jesse Ventura says it didnt.
It hasnt been proven either way and a B.S. article from Infowars certainley does not settle the matter.

Ventura has said he is suing for defamation so perhaps the matter will be settled in court.

Personally, I believe Chris Kyle.

Chris Kyle controversy

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Where is Jesse Ventura???

Me?
back under his rock. contemplating how he can once again 'capitalize' on his name, 'former accolades' and 'celebrity status'. (?)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Where is Ventura?

Who cares

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

You should do an ATS search on that and if you do you will discover that story is bullcrap. Jesse was not suckered punch by a fellow Seal, never happened.

You are right it wasn't a sucker punch, and you may want to find a better source for your info other than Alex Jones and infowars. You do understand that AJ will take JV side everytime. JV wouldn't admit he was wrong for what he said which is why he has never addressed the whole incident.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

How do you know that ever happened?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Swills

You are right it wasn't a sucker punch, and you may want to find a better source for your info other than Alex Jones and infowars. You do understand that AJ will take JV side everytime. JV wouldn't admit he was wrong for what he said which is why he has never addressed the whole incident.

The source is from the mouth of Jesse Ventura who was interviewed by Alex Jones. Where else are you going to hear Ventura's side of this accusation? If you think Fox or the like are banging down Ventura's door you'd be wrong. Ventura makes a clear case that if any of this is true not only would there have been other US SEALS who would have witnessed this but the owner of the bar, who is an EX SEAL trainer, could verify this story as well. So far no other SEAL has backed Chris' story, and the same could be said for Jesse. So to just take the side of Chris is foolish. His story was weak from the get go, saying Jesse was running his mouth so he punched him and ran away, and doesn't really remember much else. Meanwhile Jesse not only denies it but gives Chris all the avenues he needs to prove that his story is true. If it was every SEAL would have known about this being that it supposedly involves one SEAL punching another SEAL in a SEAL bar in San Diego, but the first we've heard about it was from Chris all these years later.

Chris' story is weak and Jesse is suing.

Ventura sues 'American Sniper' author for libel

minnesota.publicradio.org...

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Jesse Ventura is suing an author over the way he portrays a bar fight he claims he had with the former Minnesota governor.

In a lawsuit moved into federal court this week, Ventura claims author Chris Kyle defamed him to gain notoriety for his book, "American Sniper, the Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History."

The book was published last month. In it, Kyle describes a 2006 bar fight in which he punched someone named "Scruff Face." In media interviews publicizing the book, he said Scruff Face is Ventura.

I did discover, according to Fox News, that 1 former SEAL backs Chris' story, Andrew Paul, www.facebook.com... and apparently another SEAL who doesn't want to be named.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Jesse is hanging out with Ed Dames in the Ukraine
waiting on the Kill Shot.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This was the reason last year, the article is dated 11/5/11. I remember hearing it on the news. There is youtube of him saying it because I recall seeing him venting against the US and threatening to move to MX.

www.mediaite.com...

An infuriated Jesse Ventura took the podium at a press conference in Minnesota yesterday after being told that the court in which he filed a lawsuit against the TSA for what he considers an unreasonable search and seizure process did not have jurisdiction over the matter. Railing against the “Fascist States of America,” the former Minnesota governor insisted he will “never stand for a national anthem again” and vowed to apply for Mexican citizenship.

ETA: here it is on youtube: Jesse Ventura Decries Fascist America After Judge Tosses TSA Case
www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-4-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join