It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Jesse Ventura???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hi, folks.....my first thread, so please forgive any goofs.....As this "election cycle" continues to baffle and disgust us, I wonder, where the heck is Jesse Ventura???????? He wrote a book..."Don't start the Revolution without me"....then he talked it up....then he sued the TSA and lost....then he disappeared....Has anybody heard of or seen anything from or about him? I like him, and his books got me all stirred up. I am truly disappointed that he just went back to Mexico, and totally fell off the political map. Does anybody else out there think we've been "had"???Is Jesse's relationship with Alex Jones showing us he's just another government hack???...Last, but not least...if he "returned", would anybody out there campaign/vote for him??? Thanks for your input....I am sincere in my quest for the "real" Jesse....the ridiculous slew of idiots we have to choose from for POTUS is mind-boggling...I was hoping Jesse and RonPaul could make a dent..(although, I'm not so convinced by Dr. Paul, any more, either)....thoughts????????????????

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Maybe they gave him some money and told him to shut up, or, they threatened him and hes shutting up? Or he was no harm at all and changed his mind and is now living his life. Or he's dead, and his family is dead, everyone he knows are dead, or not.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Perhaps he is fortifying his bunker/shelter down at his place in Mexico?
Maybe after his experience as governor, and the recent election frauds, he realizes the futility of it all.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

He lives in Mexico most of the year. Season 3 of his show Conspiracy Theory is about to be released, so you may see him somewhere doing some sort of press or what ever

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I've been wondering about that, too. I do think Jesse is the real thing, so his silence is deafening. He was supposedly doing more conspiracy films, but I haven't seen anything new.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I am not sure, havent heard from him for a while. Not sure if Alex has spoken to him lately but I am sure they are in touch. If something happens to Jesse I am sure will we find out very quickly somdont panic. Plus, Jesse is a big boy, I am sure he can handle himself

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I am not worried... I know he's a big boy.... I am wondering if he was ever for real.....planning a sneakd attack....or if anybody on ATS has info on him form the last couple of months, that I missed....thanks, TMW

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Mr Ventura got sucker punched in a bar by a Marine some months ago, I guess he got tired and went to Mexico after that.
Though the Marine was not totally unprovoked.
If my memory serves me right, he was drinking in memory of fallen brothers, and Mr Ventura was somewhat to "talkative".
edit on 30-3-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

can you elaborate....or was this a joke?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yes I added some info as you can see above.
This is the last I have heard of J.V.

This was the first article in a Google search.
Allot more about it here on ATS as well.

J.V. barfight

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
Mr Ventura got sucker punched in a bar by a Marine some months ago, I guess he got tired and went to Mexico after that.
If my memory serves me right, he was drinking in memory of fallen brothers, and Mr Ventura was somewhat to "talkative".

That never happened.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

That never happened.

Well as I said; if my memory serves me right.
I do not remember all details about it, just the fact that I read allot about it at the moment when it "happened".

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

That never happened.

You could be wrong my friend.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Though I have not seen any pics of the knockout or of J.V. laying on the floor. So you might be correct as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

yeah...but, it was in 2006.....it is now, 2012.....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You should do an ATS search on that and if you do you will discover that story is bullcrap. Jesse was not suckered punch by a fellow Seal, never happened. Some some dude selling a book and talking trash on the Opie and Anthony show is all that was.

Exclusive: Jesse Ventura Blasts Navy SEAL ‘Punch’ Hoax

www.infowars.com...

Following claims made by US Navy SEAL Chris Kyle that he punched Jesse Ventura for badmouthing US troops during a wake for a slain soldier in Coronado, California, Ventura has denounced the story as an outrageous lie, asserting that the event never happened.

edit on 30-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz

yeah...but, it was in 2006.....it is now, 2012.....

What! I thought it happened some months ago when I first read about it.
Thats really strange. Well i guess I did not care so much about it then if I missed something important like that

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

You should do an ATS search on that and if you do you will discover that story is bullcrap. Jesse was not suckered punch by a fellow Seal, never happened.

If thats how it is I stand corrected.

I read your updated info. Thank you for the link.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Join his Facebook page. I think it has become his mouthpiece of late. He gets more response from fans there than he does on his own website.

He's still just as vigilant as ever, just not as direct.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I edited my post so you can stand corrected.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

I edited my post so you can stand corrected.

Indeed I do.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join