It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy wanders into the ghetto. Stripped, robbed, and beaten..No media coverage.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
People should know better to go into a bad area if they cant fight and dont have a weapon..

Just like people should know better than to think your getting followed... then attack the person who is supposedly following you...

Common sense is hard to come by today... if I was walking home and thought someone was following me.. I would take off because I would think that person is DANGEROUS and I might get HURT...

Common sense knows no colors.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Clearly you've never been exposed to Daniel Tosh's work

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
What's the ratio of black people in the last 20 years being dragged behind a pickup by White idiots to White people being brutalized by blacks thugs?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I feel sorry for everyone on here who is still seeing black or white person. What happened to just being a person, I suspect the US media and TPTB are cooking something up because it is ridiculous how many Americans I see arguing over race on ATS of all places.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
I feel sorry for everyone on here who is still seeing black or white person. What happened to just being a person, I suspect the US media and TPTB are cooking something up because it is ridiculous how many Americans I see arguing over race on ATS of all places.
Disagree.What happened to him happened BECAUSE he is White

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yeah these things happen..Sometimes people take a wrong turn.

As a matter of fact not so very long ago there was a thread just about that subject..

Talking About Taking A Wrong Turn

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Black man gets racist towards a "redhead" man, "redheaded" man SENDS IT BACK HIS WAY [redhead man gets arrested] law states that u cant be racist to a "black" man but u r and i quote are allowed to be one to a red headed man .......? loads of fuss about "GOLLY WOG" on the jar, U dont see "REDHEADED" people moaning about the "GINGERBREADMAN". REST MY CASE!. why is it you can get away with calling someone ginger if your black or white for that matter, but u cant if u mention a racial "BLACK name or ethnical name...?.i hear u people say sticks and stones and stooping down to levels from my first sentance but i do have a point and itll probably make a good thread for someone ........man i replyed to has a point.. i salute u sir.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

Where did I say it was not? I am not talking about what happened to the "white" guy. I am referring to the idea of civilised people still caught up with arguments over black and white. You totally failed to see my point and instead seem to think I am arguing that it was not because of some racists which I am not, it is the fact we are even having events and conversations such as these in what should be a civilised society by now.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Where did I say it was not? I am not talking about what happened to the "white" guy. I am referring to the idea of civilised people still caught up with arguments over black and white. You totally failed to see my point and instead seem to think I am arguing that it was not because of some racists which I am not, it is the fact we are even having events and conversations such as these in what should be a civilised society by now.
Agree but the fact is it happens every day and the idea of Utopia is a
Pipe dream....better to talk it out and recognize it as a fact of life

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
That is what usually happens to honkies who wonder into the ghetto alone. It is not a good idea to do such things.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Agree but the fact is it happens every day and the idea of Utopia is a
Pipe dream....better to talk it out and recognize it as a fact of life

Sure it is just a utopian dream, the world will never be perfect. However that should not stop people trying to lead by example and start respecting each other especially those who did that to the guy in the op.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Borglikerace

ghetto lost pal .....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
WOW! What a thread!!!! First off.... WHY? Why create threads like this. The more you stir # the worse it's gonna stink. Just sayin OP. I understand you may feel the need to take up for the white race but it's just fueling fire.

Here in TN....where I live....it was only 20 years ago when "black" people started moving into my neighborhood. That was not long ago. I was bused 15 miles to downtown Nashville to go to middle school (29 years ago)....projects right behind me. I knew what a transvestite looked like in the 5th grade because one lived in back of the bleachers we used to sit at outside.

Where my Grandmother lived was two black families down the road. One to the right and one to the left of us. Rode the bus together...played together. It was the country.... laid back and everyone got along. Everyone helped one another. Sure my Grandparents would say the N word but.....so did the african american neighbors. I didn't think anything of it until one day I was on the bus and this boy kept messing with me so I took my bandanna off and hit him with it, then my cousin called him the n word. She got in trouble, had to do write offs with the definition. My grandmother laughed and said she will learn....and my cousin and I learned it wasn't "good" to do it even though they did.
That confused me.

Anyway...my point is this...

Until we understand people are different in all forms.....

UNDERSTAND them as a human that's different...

Ask them questions

Establish a relationship with them

Then we will be able to accept them.

Once you understand something you can accept it.

Races are no longer sticking with their race. One day I hope there will be no "different color" or enough love in people to understand and accept.

Some African American friends of mine tell me my family "acts" black?? I wondered... and ask them what they mean by that...they say its because we are "so close".

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Could happen to ANYBODY in the ghetto. Moving on...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

An honesty based reality question....do you really think those people on that video,women included,are capable of respecting anybody or anything?Do they even have the ability in their worldview of understanding what respect each other means?Other than,of course,an animal instinct based respect of a stronger more dominant member of heir species?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
you know how many assaults, beatings and robberies happen a day across the planet? lots of them have no media coverage. they only pick and choose the ones they want to feature to create something out of it. they picked Trayvon for a reason, to stoke racial tensions and distract people from whats really going on. Its the oldest trick in the book.

People are talking about hoodies rather than talking about whats really going on. We need to be strong and not let our emotions be manipulated by the BS media. We are not sheeple, use your own judgement, think critically and dont get swept away by emotion. Divide and conquer, works every time...if we let it!

This is hands down the most sensible thing I've heard anyone say on this entire trayvon inspired nonsense. Hat's off to you, sir.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
A black feller once said to me in the street do u fear the black man to which i replied no only the smell of ur fear when this stunn gun hits you with a few thousand vaults and u #s ur pants. now get outta my way chum .Id say i was pretty dominant that particulary night my friend ..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

What you are seeing is the Law of the Jungle -- the hooting and howling, the beating and robbing, make it quiet clear that those people are not civilized.

so some guy got a beating and suddenly your referring to colored people as savages
ignorance: check :shk:

maybe you should read a good history book description of the kind of genteel and civilized conduct that went on
during lynchings, preferably one with pictures.

civilization is merely a invention of the greeks in the west and the chinese in the east to justify their cannibalistic depredations on other cultures.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

and I really want to know what outreach programs are going to do with this?

edit on 31-3-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Not an answer to my question.....An honesty based reality question....do you really think those people on that video,women included,are capable of respecting anybody or anything?Do they even have the ability in their worldview of understanding what respect each other means?Other than,of course,an animal instinct based respect of a stronger more dominant member of their species?
edit on 3/31/2012 by Homedawg because: Clarity

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join