It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy wanders into the ghetto. Stripped, robbed, and beaten..No media coverage.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

I really agree with you that racial and class warfare is being waged for the purpose of stoking up tensions, and I think it is to lead people to riot in the cities and kill each other off when all this NWO stuff starts going down.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I said if, and don't act like it doesn't happen.

You're so outraged by liberal mindset, you blame us for how things are in "bad neighborhoods" answer me this, what is the Right doing about them? Where is the honest dialogue and honest concern coming from Conservatives? Where are their outreach programs? Where are their dedicated police resources in providing poor communities proper crime deterrence?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I believe that the lack of media coverage to this story is actually evidence that 'The Powers The Be' aren't trying to start a race war.

Because.. seriously..

If this were something that 'They' wanted to start, this would be the type of story that would be blasted on the front page of every paper and on every screen in the nation.

Every. Single. Day.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
you know how many assaults, beatings and robberies happen a day across the planet? lots of them have no media coverage. they only pick and choose the ones they want to feature to create something out of it. they picked Trayvon for a reason, to stoke racial tensions and distract people from whats really going on. Its the oldest trick in the book.

People are talking about hoodies rather than talking about whats really going on. We need to be strong and not let our emotions be manipulated by the BS media. We are not sheeple, use your own judgement, think critically and dont get swept away by emotion. Divide and conquer, works every time...if we let it!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

You're so outraged by liberal mindset, you blame us for how things are in "bad neighborhoods" answer me this, what is the Right doing about them? Where is the honest dialogue and honest concern coming from Conservatives? Where are their outreach programs? Where are their dedicated police resources in providing poor communities proper crime deterrence?

So you do count yourself as a liberal then.

Well, mostly I believe everyone is responsible for their own actions. I am saying that that behavior is just not justified and the liberal mindset says it is as long as it's politically correct. And yes liberals have done this and current POTUS ESPECIALLY!!!!! He was supposed to unite everyone remember???? Instead what we got was race and class warfare ad infinitum and The NEw Panthers walking around carrying bully sticks and people using white cracker terminology as a slur and Eric Holder not holding those people respponsible.

And it comes out of James Cone's racist Marxist Black Liberation Theology. Christianity is supposed to be for the saving of all mankind not just a segment. Even a secular should be able to understand that.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I’m not going to say anything other than what I seen in the video did not surprise me one bit and neither did the behaviour of those who beat him.

edit on 31-3-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
A-Holes acting like A-holes.

Not a single racist bone in any of their bodies Im sure, cause they are black.

And remember people, blacks cant be racist cause they are black.
(obvious sarcasm for those who cant detect it in type).
I dont see just one, or two.....I see a whole mob of them.

One white guy, in a neighborhood full of blacks, and not one person would come to his side or at least
try to get the rest of them to stop?
NOPE.
Everyone joins in, even the trashy hooker(but thats no suprise either).

IMAGINE- If this was a black guy in a all white neighborhood.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You've labeled yourself into a corner of total panic and paranoia. Now you're blabbering about Christianity and haven't answered a single question I asked.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Could you post links to actual news reports of this? I mean this is just a video with alot of colored folk then one of them punches this white dude, for all we know he walked past the wrong porch. Also I agree with other viewers who say at least the whole things on film and nothing is left to the imagination. We also don't know if anyone was arrested or "beaten" by the police and if this was a heavily white community, it was probably much worse for the colored guys when they got arrested.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
There are good African Americans and there are the Ghetto Negros who are brought up with hiphop/rap gangster music. They are raised by uneducated, irresponsible parents who don't care about anything except hate, fighting, killing, weapons, drugs and sex- only reproducing more of the same throughout society. The same can be said about some White Americans or Caucasians, the KKK for example, which still exists today. Segregation still exists. Take a look around and you'll see the majority of whites with white, black with black, hispanic with hispanic, asian with asian. Racism still exists. Sad and unfortunate.. the Human race has a long way to go.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Kalisto because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

This has to be one of the most brainless post I have ever seen. This is not even a story, it's a video with no information surrounding what lead up to the incident or what happened afterwards.

How do I know that these aren't his friends playing a mean joke on him?

Bad things happen to people in bad neighborhoods, PERIOD. It rarely ever has to do with race. That could have easily been a chubby or nerdy black person.

Why did you need to point out that the victim was white? Are you implying that a black person isn't equally as likely of being attacked in a ghetto? What makes this alleged victim so speacial that he deserves his own thread over all the crimes that get committed every day?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

It seems that a lot of you are ignorant toward the real reason why the Martin case is in the news. The media didn't 'randomly pick this story' to start a race war. Martin's parents brought his story to the media because they weren't going to just sit by and let Zimmerman get away with murder.
It started with a petition on the site Change.org.

The media didn't pick this story. It was brought to them to put pressure on the police department since they completely flubbed up on the case. That's it.
edit on 31/3/2012 by Believer101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Maybe the white guy was trying to sell "end of times" insurance policies to the locals there.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

Don't upset the thread with common sense now.
This type of crap keeps up and I don't think I can stomach ATS much longer and that's a real shame because it's a great site otherwise.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

good one.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

How about they take matters in their own hands and improve their lives?

Why do you liberals feel that no one can change their lives without government intervention? I lived in a crap neighborhood while growing up, but I decided against selling drugs, joining a gang. I actually worked to improve my life, didn't expect anything from anyone.

There isn't some solution to these bad neighborhoods, some people will not, can not be saved.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Believer101

Don't upset the thread with common sense now.
This type of crap keeps up and I don't think I can stomach ATS much longer and that's a real shame because it's a great site otherwise.

Sorry to ruin the party with facts, man.
I know what you mean. It's been getting really hard for me to come back to this site with this much ignorance going on.
Isn't the motto 'Deny Ignorance'?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
WTF i am so mad how dare these people act like they are on tv when there people are robbing a drunk white guy what is wrong with these people are they socialy inept do they have no morals or ethics or are they they just as bad as those tyrants in africa who kill at random and kidnap children for killers and prostitutes some one needs to slow those people down before it is to late LETS SEE HOW OBAMA HANDLES THIS

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Who said anything about government intervention?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You know they would have done the same to a white woman, probably gang rape her too.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join