It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrasonics- possably the weapon of the future

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I have been reading about several conventional weapons on this board. One I haven't seen is the use of Infrasound. Dr. Vladimir Gavreau and some associates almost killed themselves, and destroyed the building around them when they came across the infrasonic wave.While figuring out how it happened, Dr. Gavreau went on to produce shields against the infrasonics, as well as mastering much about it.
Soon after much interest evolved, because not only can you dial in just how much damage you wish to do to your enemy, but it's totally silent. The sonic pulse is below the range of human hearing.
So you could say the war would be over before it even starts!
A quick overview follows: Remember the Hertz used would be amplified, although not by much. Gavreau almost brought down the house with no more than 2 watts of Infrasonic power.
100 Cycles Per Second (Hz)- nausea,vertigo,anxiety, fatigue,respiratory dysfunction.
60-73 Hz- sternal pressure, choking, breathing trouble,headache, abdominal pain.
43-73 Hz- IQ falls to 77% of norm,poor muscle control, slurred speach, blackout.
1-10 Hz- Small amplitude increases affect behavior drastically. Intellectual activity is first inhibited,blocked,then destroyed. The action of the Medulla is blocked, it's autonomic functions cease.
7Hz-- The most profound effects happen at this level.It corresponds with the alpha rhythm frequency of the brain. Organ rupture and death happens most easily at this level.
It's said High intensity/Low frequency weapons have been tested by many governments, for example:
A) Acoustic Bullets. waves emitted from 1-2 meter dishes. Results in blunt trauma,from discomfort to death. A Russian device is thought to exist that shoots baseball size 10 Hz "bullets".
B) US DOD has been playing with an acoustic rifle for soldiers. They could "dial in" the potential, from disable to kill.
C) Hungary,Israel,as well as other countries have been playing with the idea. Using it for everything across the board- crowd control, psycho-acoustic warfare, among other things.
Even the Nazi engineers had a prototype "acoustic cannon" which was going to be used to take planes out of the air with sonic blasts. They also used Infrasound at gatherings, although at low levels, while Hitler would speak. They did this to create a frenzied attitude among the citizens.
There is much more on this subject on the sites given, as well as doing a search on Infrasonics.
Having a weapon that uses only energy as soundwaves would be a major plus to any army using it. No sound, no bullets to expend or need to replace, and be able to dial in the amount of damage, wound to kill, and take down entire buildings simply by turning up the energy.....
Makes one think doesn't it?
Larry

www.lowertheboom.org...
www.borderlands.com...
source; the Sonic Weapon of Vladimir Gavreau, by Gerry Vassilatos
'Acoustic Trauma: Bioeffects of Sound,' by Alex Davies
Glossary of Non-lethal weapons Terms, edited by Robert Bunker
New Armageddon Weapons
Does Israel Have Non-lethal Options?, Updates from AIJAC
Feel the Noise, by Jack Boulware

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yeah, that stuff is pretty scary. Two major problems with development, though: intesnity of a sound wave decreases rapidly (inverse square) as you move away from a source - but I suppose there are ways around that. That, and it's pretty trivial to reflect a sound wave, especially if the amplitude is low. IIRC, this works by directly affecting your brain, and organs, as you can't hear that low... not too sure you could actually cause organ ruputre, but probably knock someone out if the intensity is high enough, and probably mess them up psychologically. However, earhquakes also make infrasonic sound waves, and I don't recall seeing anything about any adverse effect caused by them - although it might be covered up by deaths from other causes at the site of earthquakes. Anyone know anything about this? I think its' pretty nifty.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BornCynic

I believe I am being targeted with concentrated infrasonic sound waves while I attempt to sleep. I believe I am being targeted for D.E.W. (directed energy weapon) experimentation/harassment purposes by an entity within the U.S. government employing private contractors to carry out this experimentation/harassment. I believe they are performing this experimentation in order to refine the use of these weapons for future undetected use on targets such as activists, journalists, and other people deemed as threats.

I am awakened many times throughout my sleep periods to a feeling of vibrations traveling through my body in a straight line. The vibrations are focused in a narrow beam. It is impossible for me to stay asleep when I am targeted with these inaudible concentrated sound waves which increase my pulse rate as they travel through me. Different parts of my body are targeted at different times. When my head is targeted I will awake with moderate to severe headaches. I believe the infrasonic sound waves have a concussion effect on my brain tissue. I have also experienced head spins to the point that I had to lift my head up out of a lying down position to make them stop. When my chest area is targeted, I will awake with rapid or irregular heartbeats. From my personal observations, I believe a heart attack could be induced in a weakened individual (heart disease, etc) while he/she slept. In addition, I experience sleep deprivation on a daily basis due to the repeated forced awakenings. The private contractors that target me hit me every 1-2 hours on average during the first part of my sleep period, and they increase the frequency of their targeting to every 15-30 minutes during the 2nd part of my sleep period. I fear that I will lose my job and become homeless due to the sleep deprivation that this experimentation/harassment has caused me. I also fear that my health will deteriorate.

I want to make sure that my story is told in the event this experimentation/torture causes my premature death. I also want to make sure that potential future victims do not suffer the way I have from these silent sound wave weapons. I don’t believe anyone can help me because of my failed attempts to provide proof of this experimentation and the apparent disbelief and disinterest of the authorities in the U.S.

Darren M.
dewtarget05 AT
yahoo DOT com
716-541-7062

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
www.lowertheboom.org...
www.borderlands.com...

The 2 links your gave are 404'd any other sources?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornCynic
... but it's totally silent. The sonic pulse is below the range of human hearing.

Sort of. You can easily feel it, though.

A quick overview follows: Remember the Hertz used would be amplified, although not by much. Gavreau almost brought down the house with no more than 2 watts of Infrasonic power.

Unlikely. It's sound, not magic. Non-crank versions (this omits Gavreau) required something like an APU exhaust to drive them. Now, you get enough power on it, it can be really bothersome.

100 Cycles Per Second (Hz)- nausea,vertigo,anxiety, fatigue,respiratory dysfunction.
60-73 Hz- sternal pressure, choking, breathing trouble,headache, abdominal pain.
43-73 Hz- IQ falls to 77% of norm,poor muscle control, slurred speach, blackout.

All of these are audible, not infrasonic.

It's said High intensity/Low frequency weapons have been tested by many governments, for example:
A) Acoustic Bullets. waves emitted from 1-2 meter dishes. Results in blunt trauma,from discomfort to death. A Russian device is thought to exist that shoots baseball size 10 Hz "bullets".

10Hz isn't going to be the size of a baseball. Nor will it work with a 2 meter dish.

The wavelength of 10Hz sound is about 110 feet. You can't focus it any smaller than that, nor will a dish of less than that size focus it. The Russian sonic bullet device doesn't use infrasound.

B) US DOD has been playing with an acoustic rifle for soldiers. They could "dial in" the potential, from disable to kill.

I think "played" is the word here. It wasn't very useful so it got defunded years ago.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DEWtarget05
a reply to: BornCynic

I believe I am being targeted with concentrated infrasonic sound waves while I attempt to sleep.

Unless everyone within hundreds of feet of you are feeling it too, it's unlikely. You can't exactly "focus" infrasound.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DEWtarget05

Are you still feeling these vibrations at night? Because the same things have been happening to me. ...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Walls of Jericho felled with trumpet blasts and a shout,this technology may of been around for a while.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DEWtarget05

They have had this technology at least since the 1990's theres a you tube video of a Darpa scientist discussing it as well as other goodies such as a future hive or borg mind connected to a cloud computer for the human race ,of course there are people here whose job it is to deny such things and be careful conspiracy websites especially mind control websites are patrolled by these vermin.
edit on 8-4-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Walls of Jericho felled with trumpet blasts and a shout,this technology may of been around for a while.

Walls of Jericho felled by an earthquake, actually.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Infrasound has been around since the 60s, but never used. And the size of the "focus" is a reason why. In that you can't focus at all or direct it well.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Earthquakes don't produce infrasonics?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Bedlam

Earthquakes don't produce infrasonics?

It sure wasn't a shofar.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Shofar so good.
Sorry. Best I could do.

But what about that weirding module thing. In Lynch's terrible Dune?

How did he get it so very, terribly wrong?

edit on 4/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Lynch didn't butcher Dune, the studio did.

It was the last time Lynch would ever enter in a project without having secured the rights to final cut.

Some thoughts have a certain sound.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

So, weirding modules weren't his idea?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

No, they were Frank Herbert's idea.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

The BG having better kung fu seemed way better to me. And the voice.
edit on 8-4-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

No, they were Frank Herbert's idea.

You didn't read the novel, did you?

Weirding modules, no. Weirding way, yes.
edit on 4/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

The SyFy Channel miniseries did a much, much better job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join