It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be what hit the WTC?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Occam's Razor is not the be-all end all. But if you find yourself proposing a complicated scheme with a million moving parts that accomplishes the same thing as a much simpler one, the odds are always in favor of the simpler scheme.

The best conspiracy theories actually make sense. This is something I wish that truthers would atttempt more often.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by holywar666

My sisters husband watched the towers collapse from the roof of a nearby building and he said that there were hundreds of injured people laid out upon the wide cement walkway around the towers, awaiting medical attention and he saw the towers fall down and crush them all and he and i have never heard or read a word about those people,or what happened to them...

edit on 31-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)
Hi blo,
Then you know which building he was in. What roof or window??
Why the hell wasn't he evacuating??
If he was hangin around anyway why didn't he go help get those folks out of the rubble??
Give us an address for the building.
Thanks bio ljb
edit on 3/31/2012 by longjohnbritches because: l

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

He worked a couple blocks away and he and others were watching the towers "before they collapsed" from the roof of a nearby tall building and he said he and the other people who were with him,saw hundreds of injured people who had stumbled out,or were carried out,of the towers and they were all laid out upon the wide cement walkways around the towers,awaiting medical attention and he swears that there were hundreds of them laying and sitting down very close to the towers and then suddenly the first tower collapsed,right on all of them and they were instantly crushed and have you ever heard about that? ever hear about those people? mentioned anywhere even once? not me...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

He worked a couple blocks away and he and others were watching the towers "before they collapsed" from the roof of a nearby tall building and he said he and the other people who were with him,saw hundreds of injured people who had stumbled out,or were carried out,of the towers and they were all laid out upon the wide cement walkways around the towers,awaiting medical attention and he swears that there were hundreds of them laying and sitting down very close to the towers and then suddenly the first tower collapsed,right on all of them and they were instantly crushed and have you ever heard about that? ever hear about those people? mentioned anywhere even once? not me...

No, but without an address I can't tell you whether you could even see the sidewalks. If you could you would have to be quite foolish to stick around in that enviorment. What does your sister think about your brother in laws reliability?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Chances are you weren't looking up randomly to catch the first plane crash. How do you know a second one will hit? Are you going to stick around and find out? You got less than 14 minutes to see it. Plus the plane approached over WATER, so anyone watching from the STREET will only see an explosion. Even the lady in the helicopter "thought" it was an explosion.

Manhattan a small area ...?

Have you ever been to Manhattan? Maybe should start here - what is last time outside of mommy's basement?

The first plane flew directly over Manhattan from North to South - thousands of people saw it

Planes do not fly over Manhattan so when one does is unusual

One of my co workers was outside WTC 7 that morning - saw American 11 strike North Tower less than
199 yards away, 15 minutes later saw United 175 hit South Tower . Saw both aircraft hit the towers

At that time in morning street in Manhattan crowded with people on way to work . Plenty of witnesses

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The night of the day the towers collapsed,my sister,who lives in view of the towers,when they were still there,called me crying over the phone in hysterics... "they were all crushed!" "they're all gone!" "no one has said anything about them!" "there was around 500 people laying down there hurt!" "those god damned towel heads killed them all!" "and its being kept out of the news!" "why!"...

l'll never forget her saying those things to me and i left out about 10 4 letter words that she also said while yelling over the phone...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

How is that?

So when person is seen boarding one of the airliners and their DNA is recovered from scene how is that not
conclusive proof....

Or people working in particular office and particular floor their DNA is recovered from scene

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Yes they also found mail from cargo hold of the aircraft, boarding passes from inside aircraft, wallets and
credit cards from passengers

Seat cushions from aircraft

Life jacket from American 11

FDNY EMT Briam Smith: "So we went up to the 10-10 house...I remember there was life jackets everywhere, the yellow in-flight life jackets, and that the contrast of the yellow against all the gray, you know. It stood out."

On the street, standing in a shower of office paper and the siding from the building, he found a piece of paper. It was an airliner's itinerary, listing information about a flight from Boston to Los Angeles. Source

"...I noticed in the courtyard that there were valises, suitcases, strewn about the courtyard. There were wallets everywhere, broken glass, and then I noticed that there were airplane tickets." FDNY firefighter John Moribito

Along with the letter was a note: ''To whom it may concern. This was found floating around the street in downtown New York. I am sorry if you suffered any loss in this tragedy. Sincerely, a friend in New York!''
...Since then, Mrs. Snyder, a customer service representative at a grocery store, has discovered that she has one of only two pieces of mail known to have been recovered from the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center. At least one auction house has contacted her, saying she could sell the letter for tens of thousands of dollars.
'

Lisa Anne Frost was 22 and had just graduated from Boston University in May 2001 with two degrees and multiple academic and service honors. She had worked all summer in Boston before coming home, finally, to California to start her new life. The Rancho Santa Margarita woman was on United Flight 175 on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, when it became the second plane to slam into the World Trade Center.

...In February, the day of the Columbia tragedy, we got word they'd found her United Airlines Mileage Plus card. It was found very near where they'd found a piece of her right hip. We imagine that she used the card early on the morning of Sept. 11 to get on the plane and just stuck it in her back pocket, probably her right back pocket, instead of in her purse. .

So what is the problem beside your mental hangups.....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by blocula

How is that?

So when person is seen boarding one of the airliners and their DNA is recovered from scene how is that not
conclusive proof....

Or people working in particular office and particular floor their DNA is recovered from scene
How?... When people who were seen boarding a plane that was seen taking off and was then not seen being diverted away mid-flight and landed at a military airbase,where those people were eliminated and then tptb obtained dna from their personal belongings,like brushes,combs and cigarette buts and then intentionally misled the public to believe that they found that dna amongst the wreckage....Thats how...Imo...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

One of my co workers was outside WTC 7 that morning - saw American 11 strike North Tower less than
199 yards away, 15 minutes later saw United 175 hit South Tower . Saw both aircraft hit the towers

At that time in morning street in Manhattan crowded with people on way to work . Plenty of witnesses

Hi thed

Then why didn't Larry or his daughter see it? hee hee

9 - 1 1 R e s e a r c h
.com
.wtc7.net

911 research,com.wtc.net
7 World Trade Center
Tenant Square Feet Leased Floor Industry

Internal Revenue Service Regional Council 90,430 24,25 Government

U.S. Secret Service 85,343 9,10 Government

Securities & Exchange Commission 106,117 11,12,13 Financial Institutions

Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt 45,815 23 Government

hi thed,
So it looks like you do or did work for the government. That's better than being a BANKER
Were you garding the short sales for the exchange commission till they could get all that mess demolished at 5pm ???

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Tptb told us they found some of the airplane passengers wallets,credit cards,boarding passes and mail cargo.But did they really?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

There you go again - making leaps of supposition without any evidence, not that I expected anything else....

Maybe should make clear - worked with several people who had worked in WTC 7 that day

No they were not Gubmint stooges as you suspect

They worked for Solomon Brothers- Smith Barney, which had been acquired by Morgan Stanley

If had done research (which I know you dont) would have discovered Solomon-Brothers was the principal
tenant of WTC 7

My friends were outside WTC 7 that morning smoking when saw aircraft hit first North Tower then the South
Tower

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

A little paranoid arent we....?

If had read the accounts find that the objects on the street were reported by members of FDNY

I suppose the FDNY was part of the conspiracy - right?

The letter was found on street by ordinary person who mailed it the adressee

Aircraft intinery was recovered on street by employee who worked in South Tower

.Michael Sheehan, a broker working on the 55th floor of 2 World Trade Center, moved to the stairwell when he realized a plane had crashed into 1 World Trade Center. By the time he reached the 25th floor, he could smell the fumes of fuel that had begun to filter through the ventilation systems of the two buildings.
On the street, standing in a shower of office paper and the siding from the building, he found a piece of paper. It was an airliner's itinerary, listing information about a flight from Boston to Los Angeles.

"I realized then that it was a commercial flight. Then the second plane hit. I realized then it was terror."

So I suppose he was in on it...?

Other objects recovered from debris sent to Fresh Kills for sorting

On September 11 2002, one year Anniversary of the death of our son, we were informed that the Recovery team at Ground Zero have found the ATM Bank card of Waleed [Iskandar, passenger on Flight 11] and that it will be mailed to us in Northridge. When we received it, we found it in good condition.

"Orange County, CA., Sept. 11 - Lisa Anne Frost was 22 and had just graduated from Boston University in May 2001 with two degrees and multiple academic and service honors. She had worked all summer in Boston before coming home, finally, to California to start her new life. The Rancho Santa Margarita woman was on United Flight 175 on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, when it became the second plane to slam into the World Trade Center...
Her parents, Tom and Melanie Frost, have spent two years knowing they will never understand why.

A few days before the first anniversary of our daughter's murder, we were notified that they had found a piece of her in the piles and piles of gritty rubble of the World Trade Center that had been hauled out to Staten Island. It was Lisa's way, we believe, of telling us she wasn't lost.

In February, the day of the Columbia tragedy, we got word they'd found her United Airlines Mileage Plus card. It was found very near where they'd found a piece of her right hip. We imagine that she used the card early on the morning of Sept. 11 to get on the plane and just stuck it in her back pocket, probably her right back pocket, instead of in her purse. They have found no other personal effects".
216.239.59.104...:tI2PQRqfJiIJ:www.msnbc.com/local/MYOC/M324557.asp

I suppose the people who recovered it are in on it too....?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

Originally posted by lordpiney

We all stopped working, to watch what we thought was just a fire at the WTC, when we saw the second plane hit. we were dumbfounded to say the least! it was about that time that we found out they were terrorist attacks.

And why should i believe you? Did you snap any pictures? Take any video? Did you really see a plane hit, or did you maybe miss it by a half second and your just telling yourself you saw a plane? Self reassurance maybe?

I'd love to believe you saw a plane, but you'll need more than a story. I was at Columbine High School when Dylan Klebold shot me....so what? Do you believe me?

edit on 31-3-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

No. no video, or pics. however, there is no doubt in my mind that it was a plane that hit the tower. 4 of us, including myself, saw the jet impact the tower, and the resulting explosion.

Frankly, i couldn't care less if you believe me or not. i am only telling you what i, and 3 others witnessed on that horrible day.

If you tell me you were at Columbine, then why would i doubt you?
edit on 1-4-2012 by lordpiney because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Am i paranoid?...no...Do i dare to look at the 911 events from every angle and accept the fact that what tptb tell us to think and believe is the truth,are probably mostly lies and deceptions?...yes...And i have even thought of possible scenarios way outside the box,concerning 911,that no one i have ever read or heard from has put forth or mentioned before...

edit on 1-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Yes they also found mail from cargo hold of the aircraft, boarding passes from inside aircraft, wallets and
credit cards from passengers

They found passports/mail from inside that plane? Yet they couldn't find over 2,500 bodies....

edit on 1-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

No, but without an address I can't tell you whether you could even see the sidewalks. If you could you would have to be quite foolish to stick around in that enviorment. What does your sister think about your brother in laws reliability?
You're going by after the fact. You should know that most people didn't know that the towers were going to collapse, they thought that the towers were going to stay standing.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Wouldnt it be easier to just use a plane....? Y secretly kill and hide bodies and use a missile to cover up a plane that would do the same thing a missile would do... with people inside it, that would also die on impact....

Go to an airport and actually watch Boeing's land and take off. I live by an airport so they frequent over my house all the time. Muster up all the logical human senses you have, and imagine these huge planes crashing into buildings.

Talk about room for error. Yet these "cave-dwelling" terrorists with box cutters seemed to hit these targets with ease.

A missile makes the same explosion/impact we saw at all sites. A missile can be carefully guided to hit a target. One might argue well-timed explosives were used at the WTC, which maybe true. But the Shanksville and Pentagon attacks could be easily pulled off with a missile.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Chances are you weren't looking up randomly to catch the first plane crash. How do you know a second one will hit? Are you going to stick around and find out? You got less than 14 minutes to see it. Plus the plane approached over WATER, so anyone watching from the STREET will only see an explosion. Even the lady in the helicopter "thought" it was an explosion.

How many people walking and driving around,are actually looking up? Not many and anywhere really,how many people make it a habit to look up? 1 in a 100? 1 in 1,000? or even less? Probably and dont forget the disturbingly distinct possibility that the vast majority of people who claim they saw planes hit the towers,might actually be high paid off liars,actors and actresses playing out there assigned roles...
edit on 1-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Try and do that and keep it secret.

Manhattan = Small area

Any actual witnesses had 14 minutes to see both plane crashes between 8:49 and 9:03 a.m.

The number of witnesses seeing any type of plane is next to NOTHING. On top of that, imagine seeing a plane flying toward a building at 500 mph + speeds, grabbing your video camera, turning it on, focusing it on the right spot, NOT SHAKY AT ALL, and capturing a perfect angle of the crash.

Just the like JFK Assassination....fill the area with actors, act out the scene and manipulate the film.

Completely impractical, to the point where it's just ridiculous. What about all the people who work in the area? Do they get the day off? You know, the hundreds of thousands of them. What about the people who work just outside your exclusion zone? Are they allowed in and out? If someone wants to come into the "actor" area how do you stop them? Why aren't there records of people not being allowed to move around lower Manhattan? And obviously the reason there's video of the second plane is because people were filming the burning tower.

Still, whatever you want to believe. With delusions that massive you're not going to come back to reality any time soon, I imagine.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join