It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be what hit the WTC?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Whenever I read threads that insinuate missiles were used, I always wonder "What happened to the plane?".

I mean, if a missile hit the pentagon, then where did the plane and it's passengers go? Are they on some remote island? Did TPTB secretly kill them and hide the bodies?

Families telling of talking to relatives on cell phones on the planes,even the pentagon incident,would be hard to fabricate/cover up.I don't know of many folks who would accept the sacrifice a loved one to facilitate such a hoax.Having said that,there are lots of unanswered questions.Many of them.
High paid actors and actresses sworn to secrecy and threatened with death if they said anything. Why not? Everysingle person you see on tv,their all actors and and actresses,every person in every commercial,even the news casters and the people who go on talk shows spilling their skeltons out of their closets for all to hear and see,are all paid actors and actresses paid to lie,paid to say what they think we want to hear,paid to spread lies and deceptions, all pre-arranged,guided and enforced by tptb from behind the scenes,beyond the blinding glare of the media induced limelight...
edit on 31-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I know, you are in competition with pshea for the looniest conspiracy theory. You are doing very well but he is still ahead by a nose.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Complete and total fail. There were bodies, wreckage, personal belongings, and very definite wing damage to the facade of the Pentagon.

No passanger bodies????
To hard to fake that.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Complete and total fail. There were bodies, wreckage, personal belongings, and very definite wing damage to the facade of the Pentagon.

No passanger bodies????
To hard to fake that.
And how exactly would anyone be able to distinguish the bodies of people who were working in or just visiting the towers,from people in the planes? when both of them would have been strewn throughout the towers wreckage and i doubt there was much that remained of bodies who were in the planes, that is,if there really was anyone onboard those possibly empty and remote controlled planes,filled with jet fuel, high tech explosives and remote controllable computers...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No passanger bodies????
To hard to fake that.

Perhaps you should read this but I suppose all those forensic experts were "in on it" right ?

911review.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Whenever I read threads that insinuate missiles were used, I always wonder "What happened to the plane?".

I mean, if a missile hit the pentagon, then where did the plane and it's passengers go? Are they on some remote island? Did TPTB secretly kill them and hide the bodies?

They're probably on the Island Oahu... you know were they recorded the series Lost?

Highly doubt btw that such a thing hit the WTC towers, if you look at the video's and watch the proportions of the plane and the proportions of the skycraper roofs the plane is much bigger that this missile..
Still though the recordings of the Pentagon remain very shady..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And how exactly would anyone be able to distinguish the bodies of people who were working in or just visiting the towers,from people in the planes? when both of them would have been strewn throughout the towers wreckage and i doubt there was much that remained of bodies who were in the planes, that is,if there really was anyone onboard those possibly empty and remote controlled planes,filled with jet fuel, high tech explosives and remote controllable computers...

Its called DNA - maybe you have heard of it....?

Here is article on how NYC Medical Examiner set up procedures to test tissue/bone fragments recovered from
WTC

www.forensicmag.com...

IN A private room at Ground Zero lie the unidentified remains of people killed in the collapse of the World Trade Center (WTC). More than 21,800 body parts were recovered from the site - mostly skin and bone fragments - but many were too damaged to extract the DNA that would have helped identify who the victims were. Just 1632 of the estimated 2753 people killed in the attacks have been formally identified. The latest was just last month: Ernest James, who was 40 years old.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

No passanger bodies????
To hard to fake that.

DNA
2nd

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

No passanger bodies????
To hard to fake that.

Hi bloc
Take a look at the quote
Take two chill pills and get back to me in the morning.
hope you feel better ljb

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Allways same thought i have think about this logically the government was ok with killing thousands of citizens.Yet they let people trying to expose the truth live? This in itself proves they weren't involved if they were thousands of truthers would have accidents never to be heard from again.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

Hi fopp,

The technology to turn almost any aircraft into a remote control bomb has existed
for decades. And for accuracy, just plant a homming device in your target.
You know GPS.
BTW some of the top remote control experts just happened to go missing on 911.
keep on keepin on, ljb

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Allways same thought i have think about this logically the government was ok with killing thousands of citizens.Yet they let people trying to expose the truth live? This in itself proves they weren't involved if they were thousands of truthers would have accidents never to be heard from again.

Yes, but have you considered that most, if not all, truthers must be paid shadow government disinfo agents. It is patently obvious that they have no interest in pursuing the actual truth. Their increasingly absurd and impossibly complex theories can only have one purpose ; to muddy the waters and let the perps off the hook. Qui bono.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by blocula

IN A private room at Ground Zero lie the unidentified remains of people killed in the collapse of the World Trade Center (WTC). More than 21,800 body parts were recovered from the site - mostly skin and bone fragments - but many were too damaged to extract the DNA that would have helped identify who the victims were. Just 1632 of the estimated 2753 people killed in the attacks have been formally identified. The latest was just last month: Ernest James, who was 40 years old.

Hi thed
Looks like you need to post up 1,632 names so we can see what the heck you are talking about.
Unless they really don't exist.
Proof is on you.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Yes, but have you considered that most, if not all, truthers must be paid shadow government disinfo agents. It is patently obvious that they have no interest in pursuing the actual truth. Their increasingly absurd and impossibly complex theories can only have one purpose ; to muddy the waters and let the perps off the hook. Qui bono.

Hi al,
I googled "Who Benifits from 911" and got a way better answer.
I see english is not your first language.
You will never understand the day SEPTEMBER 11 2001 if you use Latin.
sheeesh ljb

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
In a 100 years the files will be opened and we will know for sure

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Why should you believe thousands of people died? Did CNN say that? Television? Did you see a thousand dead bodies? Can words, numbers, pictures be faked? Ever seen any type of Hollywood movie with fake news reporters? Hundreds of fake actors?

They can film huge War scenes but you cant fill a few surrounding blocks in NY with actors?

edit on 31-3-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Not without an awful lot of people knowing about it. They filmed a short scene from Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy near me last year and the disruption was incredible. Hundreds of people, trucks, cars, the works. Loads of people watching as well.

Try and do that and keep it secret.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
In a 100 years the files will be opened and we will know for sure

You would have to be born twenty years from now to be a we???

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Try and do that and keep it secret.

Manhattan = Small area

Any actual witnesses had 14 minutes to see both plane crashes between 8:49 and 9:03 a.m.

Chances are you weren't looking up randomly to catch the first plane crash. How do you know a second one will hit? Are you going to stick around and find out? You got less than 14 minutes to see it. Plus the plane approached over WATER, so anyone watching from the STREET will only see an explosion. Even the lady in the helicopter "thought" it was an explosion.

The number of witnesses seeing any type of plane is next to NOTHING. On top of that, imagine seeing a plane flying toward a building at 500 mph + speeds, grabbing your video camera, turning it on, focusing it on the right spot, NOT SHAKY AT ALL, and capturing a perfect angle of the crash.

Just the like JFK Assassination....fill the area with actors, act out the scene and manipulate the film.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

BTW some of the top remote control experts just happened to go missing on 911.
keep on keepin on, ljb

You have got to be joking.
That's stretching things even for a truther.

Maybe it was the Jeepers Creepers guy in the corn field that did the whole thng. It's no more outlandish than the things you are saying.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join