It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be what hit the WTC?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

You are oversimplifying things. There are many videos on youtube of live witnesses saying they saw no plane. Some say they saw a missle. That's not my words...people who say they were there. One reporter for the TV station said he saw a very small plane. You are only cherry picking testimonies...

The mere fact that you have many contradicting live witness testimony is enough to raise suspicion. At least it is to me.

If...and I say if it was faked...it had to be unbelievable in order for it to work. If it could be spotted it would be a wasted effort, and the jig would be up.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It would have to be a fat little missile to hold all that jet fuel I saw burning. No way could a stage production crew of any sort have staged this. It would have taken weeks and many, many shots. The result would never have been so professional. Impossible to organize such fakery.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Concerning the missle theory...tell it to some live witnesses...were you there that day?
edit on 30-3-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Concerning the missle theory...tell it to some live witnesses...were you there that day?

Got a link to your missile witnesses please ?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

My half-brother was picking up trash in battery park in a court ordered punishment for smoking weed. I trust his account and know he was not paid off.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

septemberclues.info...

it's somewhere in there...I haven't watched it recently so I'm not sure at what point of the video is that testimony. It's too long to search through. You'll have to watch it I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Maybe he was high?

Just kidding...I'm not disputing your brother's testimony man...I'm just saying...there are many truths. Your brothers is as good as any. We are of course working under the assumption that the whole thing was video faked. If I wanna be unbiased I have to consider each testimony, without prejudice.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Maybe he was high?

Just kidding...I'm not disputing your brother's testimony man...I'm just saying...there are many truths. Your brothers is as good as any. We are of course working under the assumption that the whole thing was video faked. If I wanna be unbiased I have to consider each testimony, without prejudice.

Why are you automagically working under the assumption that the whole thing was video faked? Why isn't it likewise the case the whole "no plane" thing is just a hoax being pushed by conspiracy mongors to make a fast buck off the truther movement? It wouldn't be the first time some conspiracy mongor tried to release an outright lie to intentionally instigate false public unrest (like that whole "Barbara Olsen is really alive and was arrested in Europe carrying millions in Italian Lira" hoax).

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm not automatically working...just exploring an idea. I'm assuming for the sake of conversation. If it was faked...it would have to be faked in a way that anyone would have trouble believing it cold be done in such a way. The only way it would work...and if it was done in such a way...we wouldn't know about it.

I'm not completely convinced of this theory...but the guys that did the analysis had some convincing investigaton done.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

And seeing you signature, how may I ask is that you are so sure of the event? Were you directly/indirectly involved? Or you base your knowing on what you have seen on TV? Honestly asking...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Just kidding...I'm not disputing your brother's testimony man...I'm just saying...there are many truths.

Wow! Really? That's got to be confusing. Many truths? So everybody gets his own special truth and no one is wrong?

Your brothers is as good as any. We are of course working under the assumption that the whole thing was video faked.

Why? What go would it do to fake something on video that was going to be witness by thousands if not tens of thousands of people?

If I wanna be unbiased I have to consider each testimony, without prejudice

No, you're allowed a little prejudice. Maybe a critical thought would help to. But not too much or you turn into one of those crying about why the government won't release more evidence and then in the next breath crying about how no one in government should be believed and they are all liars.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I'm a betting man. I gamble. If you were to tell me that you're gonna take two planes and take out those two towers...so perfectly...so vertically...one shot each...against all odds...in to the footprint. That's got to be one in a million shot. Can you really plan something like that? Architects of the towers weren't able to engineer sufficient protection from such an attack, but some "cave monkeys" found a chink in the buildings armor? With no possibility of a repeat? First time lucky? Will any old hit do? Any floor? Any plane ? Any side? Maybe American airline companies should start hiring those bad ass terrorist pilots. They seem to rock. Such precision, such execution...real pro's.

So tell me of any skyscraper before 9/11 engineered to take direct hits from large aircraft traveling at 500 mph?

Skyscrapers are not bunkers - would be too expensive to build in that level of protection and before 9/11
nobody was deliberately targeting them

Only experience with aircraft hitting buildings dates back to 1940's

July 1945 - B 25 hit Empire State Building.

www.youtube.com...

May 1946 - C 45 hit 40 Wall Street

www.youtube.com...

The aircraft were a lot smaller (B 767 were 15 - 20 times) and moving at lot lower speed (about 1 /3 that of 767)

Building conctruction also changed a lot in 30 years - no longer had thick masonry shell to absorb much of
the impact. Fuel loads were many times those of earlier aircraft.

Cave monkeys...?

Most of the 911 hijackers had college degrees - so what is your education level . The pilots all had degrees and
spoke several languages, including some advanced education

As for hitting buildings - WTC were among largest buildings on earth. Skill level of pilots - all had commercial
ratings, also had taken classes in jet simulators to gain experience in handling such aircraft

Dutch TV took some guy off the street, put him in simulator and told hit to hit building (Pentagon)

www.youtube.com...

Was able to do it several times - so much for "cave monkeys"

All you have demonstrated is ignorance and some half baked opinions......

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

picking up trash in battery park in a court ordered punishment for smoking weed

Wow a witness of such sterling reputation and character..........

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The missile's development began in 1995, but a number of problems during testing delayed its introduction into service until 2009.

NOPE.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

So tell me of any skyscraper before 9/11 engineered to take direct hits from large aircraft traveling at 500 mph?

What's that got to do with anything? I said, they were somewhat built in mind about airplane crashing...actually a 707 crashing in to it at a 600 mph. Of course...conditions have changed...but to claim that the building is completely defenseless against such an attack is an illusion. A slight difference in fuel and wight...and it immediately falls.

Skyscrapers are not bunkers - would be too expensive to build in that level of protection and before 9/11
nobody was deliberately targeting them

Nobody deliberately targeting them? Maybe not with airplanes up until then...but the building was attacked before 9/11

Most of the 911 hijackers had college degrees - so what is your education level . The pilots all had degrees and
spoke several languages, including some advanced education

My "cave monkeys" comment was meant to be ironic...because american public has come to accept that these terrorists are cave dwellers...cos they are hiding in caves you see.

As for hitting buildings - WTC were among largest buildings on earth. Skill level of pilots - all had commercial
ratings, also had taken classes in jet simulators to gain experience in handling such aircraft

Can you please tell me the names of the pilots please....thanks.

Dutch TV took some guy off the street, put him in simulator and told hit to hit building (Pentagon)

www.youtube.com...

Was able to do it several times - so much for "cave monkeys"

All you have demonstrated is ignorance and some half baked opinions......

Hire that guy....it is obviously the same thing, playing a game on a computer.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Why are you automagically working under the assumption that the whole thing was video faked? Why isn't it likewise the case the whole "no plane" thing is just a hoax being pushed by conspiracy mongors to make a fast buck off the truther movement?

The number of people who believe REAL ACTUAL PLANES hit the WTC......is in the MILLIONS. The number of people who think the whole video footage was fake, is not even on the map.

Maybe its possible the original story was just a hoax, as its still working fabulous amongst sheep.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

they were somewhat built in mind about airplane crashing...actually a 707 crashing in to it at a 600 mph.

This is only rumor and has never been confirmed - what Port Authorithy did was some engineer made some
"back of envelope" calculations to see if building would topple over if hit

Found that building would not so left as was. What didn't do was investigate what effect fire would have on
building and its components

As for pilots names

GOOGLE is your friend, Bring up Wikipedia enteries

Just type in AMERICAN 11 (North Tower WTC), UNITED 175 (South Tower WTC), AMERICAN 77 (Pentagon)
and UNITED 93 (Shanksville PA) will give you complete info on pilots and other hijackers

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

The number of people who believe REAL ACTUAL PLANES hit the WTC......is in the MILLIONS.

I would say probably billions.

The number of people who think the whole video footage was fake, is not even on the map.

What map are you looking at

It certainly can not be the map of rationality.

Maybe its possible the original story was just a hoax, as its still working fabulous amongst sheep.

Maybe?
Maybe?
Maybe?
Maybe does not cut it in the world of deny ignorance

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Not another one of these threads. Oh my god this is like the 15th "I know the truth about 9/11" thread just this year. Why does this deserve another thread? Brings nothing new to the table except another outlet for 9/11 deniers to fight against 9/11 witnesses.

Next thing you know the WTC is a plastic city built out of legos filled with actors like George Clooney and Rob DeNiro
edit on 30-3-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Isn't that what the point of this forum is?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join