It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be what hit the WTC?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by holywar666

I cannot believe the people aboard these planes were fabrications. It's absurd. Even the most simplistic forms of research would reveal if the government made up the crew and passengers.

The fact is, four planes were reported hijacked. Four impact sites were found.

I know there are problems with the official story. I am not saying that a plane hit the Pentagon or not.

I just want to know, if a missile hit the pentagon, then what happened to the passengers and the plane?

Who knows man. I mean, I don't fully believe in the no-plane theory but if it was in fact true, I could see them staging a hijacking, telling the passengers they have demands, land the plane, and take the passengers away. That's all speculation, I mean if there were no planes then what really did happen to those people? But then again, does anyone remember this?

edit on 30-3-2012 by homervb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I see some people have a hard time believing it could be done....

I recomend you take a look at this video...

septemberclues.info...

Putting all issues aside...i think this video is by far the most reveling when it comes to image manipulation by the MSM.

Check it out and make up your mind about it...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
No comspiracies here, it was as true as ever.

The technique to reindeer this as a hoax is simply too overwhelming.........

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

BoneZ....baby......
weak logic , my man.....there's more to this reality than we think.
I'm a pilot, and I say you need to explore the possibilities more. think like a "feet on the ground witness" at the scene. kind of a scientist view of things.....now get this, too.....in all the happenings that day....go by what the FIRST CREW WITH VIDEO FOOTAGE reported and showed on the crash sites shanks...pentagon....
each of those reporters said what?.......answer=== "not enough debris to fill a suitcase"

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

It is unlikely that 767 can achive such speed at that altitude.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
First off.. Some people need to look at stuff on their own. Those who side with a specific member on topics, because their posts get stars, have no business giving opinions. Just cause a member gets stars for comments doesnt make their comments true. Or good. This very well could be what hit the wtc. We havent been shown the most conclusive images, and probably never will. Theres a very good chance it really was a plane. But all these points, make very little dent in figuring out who, why and what else. Dont diregard something you havent looked at becausee anyone else said its a hoax, or its bogus, and it must be true by their wats index.. Thats all BS!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

septemberclues.info...

Putting all issues aside...i think this video is by far the most reveling when it comes to image manipulation by the MSM.

Thanks for the link. I'll watch it later.

It's not so much the issue of whether or not the planes could have been faked. But I don't see the logic behind doing so.

If this was a false flag event to push America into the War on Terrorism, Iraq, and Afghanistan, why go to the trouble of faking anything?

Think of Pearl Harbor. Some claim it was a false flag attack too. I don't know, haven't really looked into it that much, but irregardless the attack on Pearl Harbor was genuine. Real people died. Real ships sank. And it galvanized our nation into WWII.

So if TPTB wanted to create another Pearl Harbor event to enrage Americans, why bother faking anything? Too much chance of discovery. Far better to let real planes and real people die in the attacks. Far easier too.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by _BoneZ_

BoneZ....baby......
weak logic , my man.....there's more to this reality than we think.
I'm a pilot, and I say you need to explore the possibilities more. think like a "feet on the ground witness" at the scene. kind of a scientist view of things.....now get this, too.....in all the happenings that day....go by what the FIRST CREW WITH VIDEO FOOTAGE reported and showed on the crash sites shanks...pentagon....
each of those reporters said what?.......answer=== "not enough debris to fill a suitcase"

Have you got a source for "each of those reporters " at the various sites saying " not enough debris to fill a suitcase"?

Do you not think there was enough aircraft debris in New York to fill a suitcase or two ?

sites.google.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm not saying I subscribe to the fake plane/fake passengers theory. And am not sure what would be the motive for faking the whole thing. Guys at the september clues did some interesting analysis. I wouldn't wanna push it on anybody...but it does have some merit.

As for the motive...I can only speculate...maybe having 4 planes full of passengers would be an X factor in any plan of such magnitude. Could they risk it?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Whenever I read threads that insinuate missiles were used, I always wonder "What happened to the plane?". I mean, if a missile hit the pentagon, then where did the plane and it's passengers go? Are they on some remote island? Did TPTB secretly kill them and hide the bodies?

Ahh but see, that's the honeypot aspect of this BS no plane theory, it's ridiculous to start off, and overly complicated.

Lets see, we can slam jets into buildings........ or.....

We could send jets up, fire a missile into the building, take the passengers away to some remote island, and some how, including live footage, digitally place planes over the missiles.

Good 3d animation takes time. 3D animation that has to pass as REAL footage, takes ages.

Seriously, 911 was obviously a scam, we have been lied to, and the WTC appears to have been demolished intentionally. Why over complicate that with a harebrained idea like this?

i know why. It's a slick method of smearing all of 911 truth as idiots, sadly, the OP probably doesn't understand that and is being used as a pawn.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

maybe theres 2 new yorks so good they built it twice

on topic we will never know

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by readytorevolt
I highly doubt a plane hit the pentagon.

when they have over 80 cameras rolling and confiscate them all but a few indistinguishable frames its pretty damn obv they are hiding the truth from us.

80? Pshaw....they had 437 cameras, all pointed at the west facade, second floor. Every...*every*...single one of them had crystal clear images of the Sta-Puff Marshmallow man trundling down Columbia Pike and doing a head-first dive into the Pentagon.

THAT is why those 437 videos are being hidden in an undisclosed location, guarded by Elvis and JFK.

Case closed. Back to your Gamebox, boys.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

You saw that movie too!?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueantichrist
reply to post by holywar666

They were all planes and none were shot down. Do not believe what you cant see. Even if you could slow it down you wont see what you want to. Cameras werent very good back then. I no things alot of you want to. I cant say much more. But everyone posting on this website is being watched. Please for your sake limit what you think you know. Thank you for you time.
ITANIMULLI

If you are going to make it like you KNOW something we do not KNOW then why not spill the beans. If "they" are watching us then they already know you know more than you should...so.... go with the gusto and spill the beans.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
All I know is when the second plane hit it looked obvious to me and my mom, the news crew, and the people below on the ground that it was indeed an impact from a plane.

I think it was not stopped on purpose and possibly staged for another pearl harbor scenario. If that is the case and the ptb were involved then all I can say is Karma can be a **!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Whenever I read threads that insinuate missiles were used, I always wonder "What happened to the plane?".

I mean, if a missile hit the pentagon, then where did the plane and it's passengers go? Are they on some remote island? Did TPTB secretly kill them and hide the bodies?

1. No planes
2. No passengers

Easy as that. If the whole thing is already a lie, why believe in REAL passengers and REAL planes? The TV may not be as honest as you think.

Let me think of the bleedin obvious:
* The families of those on the planes who knew they were on the planes!
* The financial records of the transactions when purchasing tickets.
* the phone calls made from the planes (remember ?!?!?)
* The LIVE TV coverage.
* The Witnesses to the LIVE events who saw the damn planes!!

Let me guess the whole of history and all the links have been rewritten. Yeah right including the rewriting of peoples memories. Granted recollections of details can be vague and often mistaken but you don't forget a plane flying over your head and crashing into a building! Ooops sorry forgot all witnesses are FBI stooges.....darn it.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

septemberclues.info...

You can't apply image manipulation to live TV for multiple angles at the same time even with todays computers and how on earth do you manage to manipulate all the amateur video coverage?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I agree somewhat. More important than how it was done...is the issue WHO did it. "Arab terrorists did it" seems just too far fetched.for my taste. Having seen some testimonies by "credible" government people, knowing what the event meant on the global scale, convenient momentum of the event, the fact the the person hunted and killed for the attack...was never officially accused of that crime due to no evidence corroborating his involvement in the attacks (FBI statement)...refusal of the key government people (the vice/president) to participate in the investigation in an open and forthcoming manner, the fact that 2 towers fell almost identically after being hit by planes...2 towers that were built somewhat in mind of a possible airplane crash, and that's not even mentioning the perfect collapse of wtc7 - let's not even go there. That's a mystery in its self....that's just to name the few.

...all that makes me uneasy about the OS.

Can this all be an unfortunate set of ugly circumstances ?

I'm a betting man. I gamble. If you were to tell me that you're gonna take two planes and take out those two towers...so perfectly...so vertically...one shot each...against all odds...in to the footprint. That's got to be one in a million shot. Can you really plan something like that? Architects of the towers weren't able to engineer sufficient protection from such an attack, but some "cave monkeys" found a chink in the buildings armor? With no possibility of a repeat? First time lucky? Will any old hit do? Any floor? Any plane ? Any side? Maybe American airline companies should start hiring those bad ass terrorist pilots. They seem to rock. Such precision, such execution...real pro's.

Scary....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Hey...tell it to the guys over there. Have you watched the video?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by blocula

Unfortunately,i think thats true.The passengers got onboard real airplanes,that were diverted away mid-flight and landed at a secret location and then the passengers were eliminated.A small price to pay,from tptb's perspectives,in order to get their war machine rolling and their industrial megabucks flowing,again.

To do this you have to add to the number of people involved in the conspiracy.
This increases the odds of something going wrong.

Where did I hear "Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.".
And yet no one has talked.
No death bed confessions.
No posthumas tell all books.
No paper trail of payoff money. How much would it take to keep silent?

Whenever I hear talk of diverting the planes I think of 'plane spotters'. Look it up. You can't hide planes, people are watching.
Someone whos threatened with their own and their entire families death,while a loaded, sawed off shot gun is being held in their mouth,is an extreme persuader and a very strong deterrence against someone whos even thinking about speaking out about the truth...

edit on 30-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join