It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racial Beatdown in South Carolina. (Race War Beginning?)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Is this Breitbart.com's new agenda? Every time black men commit a crime, they'll rush to the Web like Stormfront does and report it and claim it's a sign of a race war?

You'll find just as many crimes committed by whites, Hispanics, etc., maybe Breitbart can take the racial blinders off.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Would the president and democrats prefer a race war this summer or a repeat of last summers occupy movement?
Hmmm divide the country by fueling racial tensions or have the 99% come together again and protest against the 1% - which one would be better for Obama in an election year?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by oddnutz
Would the president and democrats prefer a race war this summer or a repeat of last summers occupy movement?
Hmmm divide the country by fueling racial tensions or have the 99% come together again and protest against the 1% - which one would be better for Obama in an election year?

Why does it go back to Obama? What does Obama have to do with a race war and OWS?
Is this a conservative mindset? Honestly? and since when did black people (Equal) Obama??? Obama is not even 100 % black,... I am not following this... We have a black (half black?) presidents, let us move forward, unless Ronald Reagan was the first black president?

edit on 29-3-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
LOL @ Race war.
Reminds me of lyrics of a track with Ice Tea called Race War.

Excerpt below:

Mexicans - black
Jamaicans - black
Iranians - black
Indians - black
Hawaiians - black
Puerto-Ricans - black
Eskimos - black
South-Americans - black
Orientals - black

Do you really want a race war?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Why does it go back to Obama? What does Obama have to do with a race war and OWS?
Is this a conservative mindset? Honestly? and since when did black people (Equal) Obama??? Obama is not even 100 % black,... I am not following this... We have a black (half black?) presidents, let us move forward, unless Ronald Reagan was the first black president?

The first Black president was Bill Clinton. He is a black man in a white guys body. Seriously though. I live around S.C. and those 6 men are going to have their butts in jail a while. Its a shame that racism on both sides is strong as ever.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

)

This is pure truth what I am about to say. When the baby boomers die and my generation (80s baby) racism will died down. and when (80s babies are in senator seats) creating a new world. Racism will die down. Racism right now is pretty low compare to the 1980s-1990s (i speak for modern era). No one has created anything scary enough to freak whites out such as horrorcore rap and NWO

and yes, Clinton was black too.. side joke

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

didn't say all blacks are gangsters, didn't say anyone was a gangster actually, and I didn't mention anything about hip hop or music. I also don't own a tv. I don't really care if it seems prejudice, I'm not racist. there are dumb people of every colour.

edit on 29-3-2012 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Obama is the president and its an election year that is why I mentioned him. This is all a distraction, keep people focused on anything but the real problems, it would be better to have everyone divided with racial tensions than united (like many of you were during OWS) in an election year when your approval ratings are not great and your likely opponent is polling almost as well on a national level

edit on 29-3-2012 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Jordan River

Obama is the president and its an election year that is why I mentioned him. This is all a distraction, keep people focused on anything but the real problems, it would be better to have everyone divided with racial tensions than united (like many of you were during OWS) in an election year when your approval ratings are not great and your likely opponent is polling almost as well on a national level

edit on 29-3-2012 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

I think it is far deeper than a president causing racial hiccups. I believe it goes down to George soro, and media. nothing to do with the president. he is just a puppet like all others

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I'm not trying to fuel anything here but discussion. I have no agenda other than to get others opinions on the questions I posed. That is all.

Oh, how silly of me......I guess I "mistook" the photos of six black men that are plastered in the opening post as form of sensationalism by this thread's author.

How dare I.
edit on 29-3-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by usmc0311

I'm not trying to fuel anything here but discussion. I have no agenda other than to get others opinions on the questions I posed. That is all.

Oh, how silly of me......I guess I "mistook" the photos of six black men that are plastered in the opening post as form of sensationalism by this thread's author.

How dare I.
edit on 29-3-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

Well if you opened this thread expecting to see sensationalism, then that's what you saw. To each his own. Again Thank You for your opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

I don't mean to keep the post so short.... but what do those lyrics even mean ?
(not trying to be condescending or anything, im just asking lol)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Difficult one for me to be honest.

On the one hand, the media is definitely fanning the flames but as Smyleegurl pointed out sensationalism sells.

On the other hand, i kind of like the idea of all racist idiots having their mugs plastered over the media - a bit like old school "put the idiots in a cage in the town square and poke them with sticks". Harsh and cruel but frankly idiots should be highlighted as an example of the downside of humanity.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Sorry, But which are the "Black" guys in the photos?
All I see is dark brown guys.??

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
How can you be half black. Half black is grey, its not brown.

Why does color matter. Why does every US form i have seen ask for a person's ethnicity.

Surely you are all Americans. Most of you are very nice people. Some of you are not.

From my point of view, watching from outside, something is going to happen, sooner rather than later.

The Feds want you disarmed. They do not care how it happens. I think they are moving on multiple fronts hoping one or more will ignite.

God bless America. Why, is she sick? Yes she is!

The only way to beat them is armed people power. That is why your constitution allows you to be armed. But alas I can't see that happening any time soon. You don't even seem to have a say in who runs the place. You used to, but that went some time ago!

P

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

well half of em look almost purplish in that mugshot pic....but since im not dear close friends of any of them, then i dont know for sure

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
TPTB do NOT want racial tension or hatred.They want the complete opposite for their agenda but the races will never get along so this sort of thing will always happen.

If they did want to cause racial tension then they would highlight the thousands of hate crimes that happen everyday...........yet they don't.
edit on 30/3/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
My sister has lived in South Carolina for about five years now. I've lived within about 50 miles of the SC border the vast majority of my life. I can tell you from experience that, if a race war is indeed starting to break out, its been waiting to happen for years now.

Seneca is located in the rural part of the Upper State, which is a very traditional and conservative area. AKA that means it's full of racial tension on both sides of the aisle.
edit on 30-3-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Will the media keep fueling the fire by raising every incident to the forefront in an effort to escalate the situation?

Looks to me like you're the one fueling the fire.

Do you think people are stupid?

Right?

You people have been spreading this story everywhere and just adding to the problem.
ATS has had multiple threads going about this incident since it happened and just wouldn't let it drop.
You push it and push it then when something happens you ask if the TPTB are starting something?

You don't want to take responsibility for something that a lot of you propagated.

As far as I am concerned if a race war does start or any other attack stemming from this incident EVERYBODY who kept posting about it has blood on their hands.

This also proves my other point I made back a ways. THERE IS NO "TPTB". Man's problems are caused by
man.
People cause problems through greed, crime, the search for power and other reasons and when society gets in bad shape you have to blame it on TPTB. Wake up and see that your the reason crap happens not some imaginary group that everybody wants to blame stuff on because they won't accept responsibility for their own action.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

never woulda thought Eddie Griffin would do that. he seemed to get along with white people so well on Deuce Bigalow

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join