It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racial Beatdown in South Carolina. (Race War Beginning?)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well, If TPTB are wanting to incite racial violence across the country then it is obviously working. Will the media keep fueling the fire by raising every incident to the forefront in an effort to escalate the situation? I fear that things are going to get much worse her in the short term. I can only hope that rationality will prevail over needless hate and discontent.

www.breitbart.com...

Police in Seneca, South Carolina have arrested six men for beating another man at an Applebee’s on March 17. According to the police, the alleged perpetrators may have attacked the victim based on racial motivations. The FBI has been notified to determine whether this was a hate crime.

What are your thoughts as fellow ATS'rs on this? Do you think that TPTB in America are trying to create a race war and for what reasons?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Maybe an excuse to assassinate the president?
edit on 29-3-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Maybe an excuse to assassinate the president?
edit on 29-3-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

Wow, you went there. That sounds almost plausible...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Will the media keep fueling the fire by raising every incident to the forefront in an effort to escalate the situation?

Looks to me like you're the one fueling the fire.

Do you think people are stupid?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Sensationalism and conflict sells.

I really think its about money. MSM keeps feeding the flames because more folks tune in and that means more money.

IMO, when journalism becomes a corporation, the truth is left behind.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Why does it feel like we're back in the early 90s..?
edit on 29-3-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I'm not trying to fuel anything here but discussion. I have no agenda other than to get others opinions on the questions I posed. That is all.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
All of this is so dumb, I hate this racism stuff going on. I don't mean to point fingers, but it seems that the role models of young black men have been steadily going downhill, they should look be able to look to Obama as a role model, not saying hes the best guy, but he is the friggin president.

It's all so foreign to me, I don't see these kinds of problems here in Canada.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

The media is definitely fanning the flames on this, to what ends I'm not sure yet. Maybe they're trying to instigate widespread racial violence as a precursor to seizing firearms from the public? Possibly stirring the pot as a way to justify increased surveillance of the citizens of this country. There's absolutely, positively some hidden agendas at play here.

What about this being set-up as a situation for Obama to send in federal investigators as he has already done and using it as his trump card to mobilize black voters in November?

There's more then likely multiple angles at play here and the sad thing is that they are successfully igniting racial tensions at a time when the country is already a tinderbox waiting for a spark.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
All of this is so dumb, I hate this racism stuff going on. I don't mean to point fingers, but it seems that the role models of young black men have been steadily going downhill, they should look be able to look to Obama as a role model, not saying hes the best guy, but he is the friggin president.

It's all so foreign to me, I don't see these kinds of problems here in Canada.

Really? I was partial offended by your speech(typing), but I can somewhat understand. Honestly not all young black people are the way you picture them.., and the ones who are low income will either drop out or not care enough about school to the point of just "getting by". Role models are musicians, rappers. instead of becoming self aware of the world they become more self awarte of the inner city, which isn't a issue. its more like a tribal community. underground tribal community. The city becomes a self organization with codes and conducts such as no snitching. Observe it and enjoy it, its life

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well if anyone should be charged... its the msm... they should be charged for spreading and inciting violence using their airwaves to recharge the race war... should of educated people onto why these acts happen; not add fuel to the fire.

edit on 3/29/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

More like the early 60's.

That was the excuse to assassinate MLK.

We are going backwards.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

If a race war does take place, let's be clear on at least one item; it was not the will of the people of ANY race that brought us here. It was the efforts by the Main Scream Media and the government to divide this nation, or house, unto itself, for the specific purpose of decommissioning the US Constitution.

Let's not blame racists or bigots before we have a look at Washington DC and the UN.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by Jordan River

More like the early 60's.

That was the excuse to assassinate MLK.

We are going backwards.

one man can do such a thing. GEORGE SORO

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think a race war would ignite only in the larger cities. There are too many people packing a pistol out here in the sticks.

However, getting people fighting each other over something as stupid as the color of their skin would serve several purposes for TPTB:

1. A convenient and all-encompassing distraction from the economic destruction that they cannot hide much longer.
2. A way for Obama to mobilize the apathetic democratic vote in his favor, where he poses as a savior.
3. A way to destroy the second amendment and disarm the population.
4. An excuse for martial law.

Who knows what craziness they are using the media to incite? There are too many people that are angry, too many that are frightened, too many that do not have gainful employment, and too many on drugs that make them aggressive and too quick to start a fight.

Remember the LA riots at the end of April 1992? I remember them clearly because I was about ready to have my last child, and I felt so awful that I was bringing a child into the world that was so messed up.

Twenty years later, NOTHING has changed. NOTHING. If anything, it has gotten worse.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
2012, ? I must be optimistic with racial prejudice and discerning people hate level. I beieve things have become better than the 80s-90s in the racial department and I live in metro detroit 16mile

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There isn't going to be any race war. Race relations are the best they have ever been in this country.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If Obama had sons they would look just like them!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
If Obama had sons they would look just like them!

I honestly dont know why people became offended with Obeezy saying that. I am also pro dem and glad we dont have GWB in office

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join