It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racial Beatdown in South Carolina. (Race War Beginning?)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mwood

You people have been spreading this story everywhere and just adding to the problem.
ATS has had multiple threads going about this incident since it happened and just wouldn't let it drop.

Can you provide links to other threads about this incident because this is the only one that I'm aware of.
I posted this to get peoples opinions on the incident in question and the implications it may have. I have recieved many different viewpoints and am pleased to read them all. Thank you for your opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by readytorevolt

Star. LOL. That one guy in the OP did look like Griffin! HAHA.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I think the RACE card being played by TPTB is the worst idea in the world. FIRST many people are angered over the Treyvon case, I can understand the rage of a young man dying, but how many young men died in Iraq and Afganistan, of ALL races? Where's the ANGER there?

Second- These men beat a person who had NOTHING to do with the case. Pointless violence is just that, pointless. My dad use to say" An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth makes the world blind and talk funny"
IF YOU VALUE ANYTHING, don't act on violence.

Third- Forgive and focus on the problem at hand every day we face corrupion in the system, taxes, no jobs for young people, and idiots in office aim your anger at THESE issues and you'll begin to build a better world for yourself.

PS Stop watching TV it does not help you understand the world. It's fuel for a forest fire.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by oddnutz

We all know how OBAMA loves the constitution, if the country is in flames, why have an election at all? Perhaps this is only 1 small part of God's master plan as the times draws near for the Kings return. OBAMA shot and returns from the dead ???? Blame it on some poor redneck, He thinks of himself as some great messiah.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by merkej23

Thanks for your thoughts, I agree with you. Also I don't watch TV and I havent in years, but I agree that people need to unplug from that stuff.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Isn't most hate crimes black on white? Or am I wrong? Who commits most violent crime?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
The whole racial thing is being fueled by someone with an agenda.

.... and people are sucking it up.
Hype and spin ... and politicians posturing ... and mob rule mentality ...
My god .. America is full of idiots. There ... I said it. :shk:

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join