It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final moments! The final days of Trayvon Martin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Final moments! The final days of Trayvon Martin

globalgrind.com

On February 26th, Trayvon was shot and killed while walking home from a 7-Eleven by neighborhood watch Captain George Zimmerman, 28, in Sanford, Fl

Read more: globalgrind.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
rollingout.com
www.google.com

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
These photos were taken 9 days before Trayvon Martin was killed. Shows him at, what appears to be a church funtion, dinner with his little cousin, riding horse back. Wow looks like a thug to me. When did thugs wear a resess peices shirt, ride horse back, and go to church. I hope with every ounce of my soul Zimmerman gets what he deserves either way.
The media can spin it all they want to, but the truth will always set you free. Then on top of all this George Zimmermans father is a retired judge. And has 3 closed arresets. Mmmm starting to stink a little, don't it.

globalgrind.com

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by alienones

What are closed arrests ... you mean these three? usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienones

These photos were taken 9 days before Trayvon Martin was killed. Shows him at, what appears to be a church funtion, dinner with his little cousin, riding horse back. Wow looks like a thug to me. When did thugs wear a resess peices shirt, ride horse back, and go to church. I hope with every ounce of my soul Zimmerman gets what he deserves either way.
The media can spin it all they want to, but the truth will always set you free. Then on top of all this George Zimmermans father is a retired judge. And has 3 closed arresets. Mmmm starting to stink a little, don't it.

globalgrind.com

Your thinking is flawed beyond belief. You are aware he was suspended for having pot, and a pipe.....so, yes. Thugs do ride horses, and go to church.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Dude, really?

Use the search button.

Add this into one of the fifteen trillion articles regarding this.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
And for the love of god, please stop with the endless trayvon threads. I almost dread clicking on recent posts these days. There are dozens of threads on this kid...can't you add your comments to one of those?

edit on 29-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

When did thugs wear a resess peices shirt, ride horse back, and go to church.

I suppose when they go to family gatherings. I'm sure he didn't talk there the way he did on twitter, "I'm gonna ____ the ____ real good ____."

etc, etc...

In any case, you found a shiny object.

"Oh look, shiny object!"

The story doesn't deserve this much attention.
edit on 29-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
CAN someone link the best/inclusive Trayvon/Zimmerman thread?

Thanks..

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
And for the love of god, please stop with the endless trayvon threads. I almost dread clicking on recent posts these days. There are dozens of threads on this kid...can't you add your comments to one of those?

edit on 29-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

I couldn't agree more. I saw this title and clicked half expecting that to be the idea for a movie title or something. A mini-series can't be far off.

People shoot each other every day and tragic shootings aren't at all uncommon either. What is behind the absolute mad drive behind this specific one has becoming baffling.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

My thinking is flawed... So becouse he smoked pot and got suspened from school, he deams to be murdered. How many people smoke pot out there. LOTS! and does that make them thugs.......

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Pick one! There are many, many, many, TOO many Trayvon/Zimmerman threads!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

The story doesn't deserve this much attention

Agreed. The only reason it's getting so much attention is because of the family trying to capitalize on a freaking death, and make money off it by playing the race card. For christs sake, the family trademarked slogans for trayvon! You only do that for ONE reason:

MONEY. So sad.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Oh lord have mercy the boy was a nuisance and thug because he got caught with weed and a pipe. One step from robbing peoples houses and raping.

Not saying he was not a thug but to say he was because as a teenager (or any ager) he got caught with weed is stupid. Someones life is sad and inexperienced if that is what they think.

But do agree with you about enough with Trayvon threads

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienones
reply to post by amongus

My thinking is flawed... So becouse he smoked pot and got suspened from school, he deams to be murdered. How many people smoke pot out there. LOTS! and does that make them thugs.......

So thugs don't ride horses? You are aware tupac had a ranch with horses...and he was a thug.

So yes pal, your thinking is flawed.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This is certainly NOT Breaking News

As previously stated; this can be added to any one of the many existing threads

Closing

Thank you

Semper

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This is being discussed in numerous threads, for example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussions in the above linked threads.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join