It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want To Issue a Formal Apology To a Friend. Member benedict9.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Having gone through abuse in my life, this is almost unbearable, in the sense that to me its seeing the victim becoming too vulnerable and gives the perpetrator the power. I would have just done a heart chakra meditation and talked to him directly and to his HS, who needs to get through if you know what I mean.

edit on 28-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I will just take all the blame instead. But, I understand, I don't know how to do Chakra meditation so, I just will do this instead.
Maybe we can all learn a lesson from this. I have gone through abuse too as a young girl, domestic violence, almost raped by a loved and trusted family member,my brothers and mother too. Terrorised!
And sometimes nothing can be done but let time sweep the memories away. And distance ourselves from those who dislike us.
I wish you oh so much love Unity. You have been a sweety through all of it.
edit on 29-3-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Don't worry about I am just as confused as you are

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Hi ofNight, yes you are missing much. It is a long, long story.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I'm very clear and to the point. And people use words they are guilty of alot I've noticed.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Can we please not bash Unity.. She understands what has happened. We will all be healed by this, I promise.

Time and love heals all wounds.
Let's try to be very civil here, I don't want that same argument from there to here. Please. We must respect one another. Even if we don't agree.
Peace.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We have all travelled a long road, sometimes dark and often lonely filled with pain and silent agonies. We have all in our own way come to understand that love, sacrifice and an attempt at understanding life is the avenue of our hearts peace in our search for truth.

It is so easy to distort perceptions based on our emotions. We are all guilty and that is what we strive to undo.

In the end there is love, and then there is more love. Nothing asked in return.

If we seek for truth with all our hearts and do so in Love, then it is only a matter of time as the garden stands before our eyes.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Oh by the way I seen the Garden and you gonna like it

Sorry can not spoil surprises even though as much as I wish I could

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

My thread here has a lot of binaurals that can be put on mp3 player for example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You find one or two you like, if you can set it on repeat play, all the better. I like to lie down, and relax. I begin usually with prayers to Father/Mother and the Highest Love and Goodness in Existence and for the world and all in need and for people to be happy, healed, wake up, grow their consciousness, and for children to be rescued from suffering and abuse and for the world.

Then when you're really relaxed and zen minded you picture beautiful green or pink energy, I like pink for love, also healing, to flow from your heart with ever beat, through your body, and into your aura, cocooning you, and also, laying your hands over your heart, feeling the rhythm. Pulling back stray thoughts to the heart. Then you can speak to anyone, shine light, remind them who they are, that they are light, and we're here to wake up, send healing, remember what make them happy, when they last smiled, and be open to inspiration. You can also, ask to speak to his Higher Self or Greater Soul, Future Soul and discuss your feelings, and ask what the right tactic is, and say your sorry to him and then wait for inspiriation. You may have contact

Another technique is to relax in the mediation and then to go deeper, bubbling yourself, and counting down to 10, like in monroe institute, focus 10, well its kind of hyponosis and you can look up self hynposis inductions and explore a few tecniques used.

But you deepen it to expanded self yourself, growing far more than your body, and count slowly to 21, as in Focus 21.

Then what I would do is, image the outer aura, of yourself, beautiful white light energy, and start to see yourself drift through that energy deeper and deeper striving for the motherlode or jackpot, ie, you are going home or to the highest place you can go to talk to your Higher Self, Dad/Mom, other people's Higher Self.

That is usually the part where I have missing time in my meditation and seem to fall asleep for about 20 mintutes or more, sometimes an hour. Though normally if I just fall asleep it will be for alot longer.

But you can wake up with answers, even some memories. Glimpses under the veil. Depends on what you're allowed to see.

Some times its something the other person needs to see, so Higher Self can give some direction.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Glad to hear that MA. I have only partaken of glimpses. There is something incredibly beautiful about forgiveness.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

The only thing I question is why I was greeted by a mother she felt like a mother figure. That is why I know we got a Mother and a Father. By the way in your glimps was the sun white?
edit on 28-3-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

The light was crystalline and lit the entire world. The Sun (distinct from anything I have ever seen plus a second brother akin and smaller) was brilliant and white. The rock in that realm was pure crystal of varying shades. The crystal seemed almost alive in it's brilliance. There was a crystal that was pure gold and almost transparent. Some of the great temples and architecture of immense proportions were built of this crystalline gold and it's pathways.

The world was brilliant and warmth emenated all about. There was a 'Source' for the light in the realm also which was more of a yellow magnificence apart from the 'white star'. The 'Source' was our Father. I can't explain this part for word's elude me.

The world was warm in radiance and the precious stones were unlike anything I have ever seen. Every color was electric in the depth of it's color and vibrancy. I have not seen anything like that since. I have seen colors that do not exist in this world. Nothing compares.

edit on 29-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity I loved that post. I will try this as you've described and look at your thread too. I promise.

I've started listening to binaural beats just a few days ago, and one for stress/anxiety with headphones on and gosh it felt like my brain was being massaged, jumping from one side to the other. It was awesome.

Binaural beat for anxiety

Edit to add: I starred and flagged and left comment there. I will delve into that one too. Lots of info.
edit on 29-3-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Scratches head what in the name of

When I visited she said I was the first one there, I guess they starting to show to others now

By the way before you got there did you have a playback of your life and how you made people feel?

Details just mere details lol.

By the way I know about that other experience the so called negative things around us and the good things around us you were shown

Sips coffee in a mysterious ways I know many things lets not get into details too long to explain and too hard to portray

I will tell ya once we get home

edit on 29-3-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

hmmmm as I sit and sip my wine in a mysterious way

I was shown many things. Some of which were of the of the things that are to come. The pain and suffering of a warring world with much blood and madness. I was shown the capacity of my own hearts evil and corruption without HIM and my selfishness. That life is not about me but about the 'source' of each person's soul and the vital importance of their repentence and reunion with our Creator.

If I had a concept of greed, selfishness and malice it was destroyed by what I was shown. That which I was shown which was within me was transformed in a manner of speaking. I saw what I would become without HIM and it terrified me. That, however does not mean that I am not guilty of sinning and doing my fair share of screwing up. It is always a work in progress and it is not done in my own strength but rather by leaning on HIM for it ALL. A servant relying on HIM for the hope to understand Love.

I was shown the madness of a rabid world in the time of the end and the bowels of the underworld opening wide, while the veil separated completely to allow them entrance into our world. Pure madness reigned in a world heated by a mad sun with nuclear fall out. Temperatures exceeding 45 degrees celsius. The water of the earth poisoned but for a few untouched areas. Grass and vegetation burned. Starvation, pestilence, cannibalism and martial law with exiled survivors ravenous and bent on fury coupled with madness. Dark miracles and a new living technology.

The sky lighting with oddities and peices of stars falling.

What I saw was utterly beyond description. It will never be believed until it is lived through. Purified by a burning fire extinguishing this world, to give way to the other already existing 'earth'.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

As I sit here sipping water in a mysterious way

Just have to ask what is up with the purple I wonder if it is purple maybe violet or royal violet.

edit on 29-3-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I just want to thank all of you for participating in this thread and waiting so patiently for a resolve to this whole shebang. We just worked our differences out through PM and all is well, forgiven between he and I . Benedict9, thank you. Let's please let it be at rest once and for all. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Let's please let it be at rest once and for all.

Amen to that, if you'll excuse the pun.

Oh, it would be fabulous to hear from ET_MAN right now, just to see what he thinks of the fall-out of his inflicting us with his supposed "enlightened" knowlwedge.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I would also like to say sorry to a special someone.

I'm sorry Mama.
I never meant to hurt you.
I never meant to make you cry,
But tonight, I'm cleaning out my closet.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

really an apology thread? a private u2u would have been sufficient. hundreds of insults are hurled daily so lets just avoid them all together and we would have no use for threads like these

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ye I might have a slanging match today, just so I can post an apology thread to bump up me flags n stars

Good Idea aye??

But seriously, tell us what mud was slung to make it entertaining, or next time just Pm the bloke!!

<< 1    3  4 >>

join