It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the rise of horus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
i stumbled into rik clay the other day and his interest in the 2012 olympics in london. to be honest i could care less about the olympics personally as far as the competition goes. i am only interested in the physical site/location of the games because it is clearly going to be riddled with illuminati symbolism. i down loaded google earth and zeroed in on the stadium and the olympic site. i was disappointed with the fact that the pictures are from 2011 but use what you have anyways. if you look to the north of the stadium there was a triangle of trees left standing which caught my eye. if you look at the woods you will see a circle with a line running to the east and one to the northwest. i wish i could investigate those woods because i suspect a solar calendar is there. this gave me an idea and looked at the stadium layout itself. normally i would automatically guess any paths or avenues leading up to the central stadium would be based upon solar allignments...ie. summer solstice, but the games begin in late july so that theory didnt fly at first.

august 1 is lamass or first harvest. i began to do a mythology search to gods and godesses and lugh is an irish deity of the harvest usually celebrated with grains, bread, and vines or wine. i went back further and stumbled into osiris who is also an egyptian god of agriculture. this discovery led me to the story of osiris and isis and their son horus. here is the link i found about the story of isis.

ancienthistory.about.com...

the fact that lamass happens during the olympics has given me cause of great alarm. i have had to formulate a theory in order to pursue this research to make sense of all the clues i see in the lay out of olympic site and why the illuminati chose the site and what they hope to achieve in the rituals of the games.

my theory is this:
2012 olympic games must be the fullfillment of prophesy. for these people to have remained secret, steadfast in the pursuit of their goals, and organized they must have a common basis/belief system that keeps them united, focused, and committed to the long term goals of world government/domination they have worked for. this would imply a covert religion which unites them in a common belief. such people need a promise of fulfillment to all the work and sacrifice they carry out personally in their daily lives. so this leads me to speculate they have a priest hood and must be in contact with 'gods' that grant them prophecy and the ability to see future events. this also leads me to believe they must have a book of covenants or prophecies that no one has ever seen outside of this secret religion. this religion must demand complete obedience or be put to the sword to maintain their secrecy. their prophecy must be fulfilled, but what is that prophecy?
my theory lead me to conclude by analogy to other religions a messiah must be brought forth that unites their spiritual and physical worlds. this lead me to conclude to the rise of horus this year.

2012 is the year of fulfillment. it is such an important event that they will put everything they have into reaching its fulfillment. in their eyes this will be their deliverance to a new Jerusalem a kingdom where they can finally dwell with their god in his/her light. it will be their version of heaven on earth when they come out of hiding and be who they are openly.

i have no name for these people. i used illuminati, but this religion is as old as sumerian /egypt itself, so they are not in my eyes illuminati. they are something more ancient and hidden and few really know the truth about them or who they really are.

prince william is who ive identified as their horus. prince william was born on june 21, 1982 and will reach 30 years old this year. 30 years is the age that was recognized by the jews for a person to become a teacher in the time of christ. so william is at the right age. i checked the days between june 21 and july 27 and there are 36 which is nine if numerology which signifies completion. rik clay placed a huge emphasis on 11 though so july 29 is 11. if you look at the main avenue approaching the olympic stadium on google earth it is close to sunrise on 7/29. on that avenue is the olympic pool and when i first saw it on google earth to me it looked liked a vaginal opening. as i read about the story of isis the story spoke about osiris being killed by set. osiris crawled into a box and set nailed the lid shut and dumped osiris into the nile. there is a river right next to the stadium. isis searched for osiris body and the story goes that she discovered the box inside a tree that supported the roof of a kings house. she was finally able to get the box out of the tree and take osiris body home. here is a link to the tree that was opened....

www.huffingtonpost.com...

far stretch of the imagination i know but the placement is just south of the pool next to the stadium on the east side. isis brought osiris back to life and conceived horus. now i look at the olympic pool i see a vaginal opening with water inside ie a birth. horus was born of water and blood. the red tower sits near the water as tree, as a phallic symbol, as a tower of babel, and in some ways a genetic helix. so the story of horus is all right there.

the story of horus is he united the lower and upper kingdoms of egypt. that he is sky god in the form of a falcon and the protector of pharoahs. horus's sacred color is royal blue.

if you read the bio of prince william you will find the following facts:

he was commissioned as a lieutenant in the blues and royals.
he is a trained pilot
serves in the search and rescue

horus flies.

en.wikipedia.org...

the significance of the triple XXX that rik mentions has a significant occult meaning.

the figure of X represents an earthly pyramid and celestial pyramid coming together at the point of the capstone or all seeing eye. horus's symbol is the eye of pharaoh. part of my theory speculates that the pyramid with the all seeing eye we see every where is actually a reference to a prophecy of the coming messiah who will unite the upper and lower kingdoms in physical form. that person is horus the eye. i believe that person to be prince william.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

the figure of X represents an earthly pyramid and celestial pyramid coming together at the point of the capstone or all seeing eye. horus's symbol is the eye of pharaoh. part of my theory speculates that the pyramid with the all seeing eye we see every where is actually a reference to a prophecy of the coming messiah who will unite the upper and lower kingdoms in physical form. that person is horus the eye. i believe that person to be prince william.

It's all very Biblical. Prince William (or Prince Harry or both) will be a sort of Zerubabel. en.wikipedia.org...

(But keep in mind, there appears to be 3 evil figures - the false Jewish messiah (Prince William), the Assyrian (Al- Dajjal, the false Mahdi/ Zerubabel), and Gog/ Satan (Vlad Putin).
- Zech. 11
[8] Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and their soul also abhorred me.)

Zechariah 4

5 Then the angel who talked with me answered and said to me, “Do you not know what these are?” And I said, “No, my lord.”
6 So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the Lord of hosts.
7 ‘Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone With shouts of “Grace, grace to it!”’”
8 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying:
9 “The hands of Zerubbabel Have laid the foundation of this temple;[a] His hands shall also finish it. Then you will know That the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you.
10 For who has despised the day of small things? For these seven rejoice to see The plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel. They are the eyes of the Lord, Which scan to and fro throughout the whole earth.”

Freemasonry takes its cues from the Bible. The antichrist will cap the pyramid and will lay the foundation for the 3rd Temple. (The "real" end times/ good Zerubabbel is the Islamic figure, Mahdi.)

as i read about the story of isis the story spoke about osiris being killed by set. osiris crawled into a box and set nailed the lid shut and dumped osiris into the nile. there is a river right next to the stadium. isis searched for osiris body and the story goes that she discovered the box inside a tree that supported the roof of a kings house. she was finally able to get the box out of the tree and take osiris body home. here is a link to the tree that was opened....

Very similar to the Noah's ark tale, for which they conveniently have a Noah's ark replica for the Olympics.

this also leads me to believe they must have a book of covenants or prophecies that no one has ever seen outside of this secret religion. this religion must demand complete obedience or be put to the sword to maintain their secrecy. their prophecy must be fulfilled, but what is that prophecy?

Just take Revelations and replace the antichrist for Christ, and you will know the shape of things to come.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

We need to stop viewing everything ancient as physical. We are taking concepts that we cannot understand with the mind and with the mind trying to apply them to the physical world or what we currently believe to know.

If you follow the ancient prophecies and even a little bit about what the current Mayans are saying today they talk about great sacrifice being made by a select few in order for us to transition into a better way or a new way. Do you really think Prince William is sacrificing anything right now (besides his true being or true self which is no different than what we are each sacrificing right now)? I do not say this in a judgmental way but he is as engrained in the illusion of the 3D matrix as is anybody else.

When you meet somebody or see somebody who is not part of the 3D matrix you are going to know it. They have a different perspective and experience of life and within this perspective the idea of kings and royals does not exist. We are all one. We are all a spark of the divine. We are all equally powerful and magnificent and beautiful. The idea of worship is going to be repulsive to this perspective. In a very literal and technical way the idea of any one of us being better or more than another is not something that these people or this perspective can engage in energetically.

The ancients speak about how with birth comes death. How in order for a new world to be birthed the current world must be dismantled (or die). Because creation occurs through us with this process or this transition must also come the death of those who are assisting in the transition or facilitating the transition. Those who the new way is being birthed through or created through must also go through a death process. We are not talking about physical death here. We are talking about a kind of death that is much more difficult than physical death and much more excruciatingly painful. The kind that goes on and on for many years. The kind that requires a selflessness and sacrifice that very few people can understand. This selflessness and sacrifice only comes with the unconditional love for life and absolute honor and respect for the divine. It comes from a pure place. A place that would never call itself king or prince. A place that instead would in the name of death and sacrifice call itself you and me and each and every single one of us.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
No offense to the Royal Highnesseseses.

I don't think they're going to play a part in the End Times.

It'll probably more about 'Merica.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

You better tell Marilyn Manson because he's claiming to be the third and final antichrist, the first two being Allister Crowley and Charles Manson. I have seen the photo with the prince holding the lamb and many say that this is indicative of his future as the antichrist.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

I think you are making too much out of this too. You can make a lot of things fit into ancient prophesy if you try hard enough. Many were written or spoken in parables so people could associate them with their lives. A parable can be taken many ways because it ties to an inner meaning in your life. There were many languages back in those days. There was probably a universal hand or body language associated with all talking, sort of like the Native American Chiefs used. That language was never recorded in writing but traces of it exist in cultures around the world. The hourglass hand gesture for women is known by most cultures and is of an old language. It's the shape of many old vases and many vases had two handles like arms on the hips. I'm sure everyone knows many universal gestures and many of them have been used for thousands of years.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
reply to post by zyrktec

You better tell Marilyn Manson because he's claiming to be the third and final antichrist, the first two being Allister Crowley and Charles Manson. I have seen the photo with the prince holding the lamb and many say that this is indicative of his future as the antichrist.

Aleister Crowley wasn't a psychopathic murderer. He was a shaman for a new age that enjoyed ruffling the feathers of established religion.

Charles Manson was an evil evil man.

Marilyn Manson is an entertainer, and shock rocker. His business is to annoy and shock people and make money off it.

Very very different people.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

you've got the mythology down...

but you've yet to decode the mythology.

they're not talking about literal bird-headed beings.
the gnostic and deep understanding of the esoteric aspects of world mythologies and religions are SYMBOLIC.. meaning there is deeper knowledge held within these many-faceted symbols.

to cut to the chase...
the "eye" of horus.. is the system of glands in the brain that are activated when the pineal gland triggers human metamorphosis in to the god-body.

unlocking the power of the kundalini at the base of the spine in the sacrum bone.. is the root deep wisdom of all world religions and mythologies...the voltage of the nervous system and cerebral spinal fluid is raised.. the pineal gland tells the pituitary to tell the 7 lower endocrine glands to put forth cleansing-preparational hormones and then radically transformative hormones ... this is akin to puberty or menopause but on a much more magnificent scope.

"Horus" ... is that one who was at that stage of power... but had his "eye" (unlocked and fully operational system of cerebral systems).... plucked from him.. and lost...
it was "his" story of how he regained it...

Horus is the anonymous "everyman" .. humankind in one... osiris the sun.. isis the earth... mankind is a "child" of the energy of the sun being processed and cultivated in the "womb" of "earth"...

now . i sometimes shake my head when people jump to the "saturday morning cartoon" "good guys vs badguys".. "bird and dog head gods"...interpretation of mythologies and completely miss the point... but this is a good thing in some respects.. because it's a fascinating story.. whether you get the point or not.. AND it gets passed down from person to person.. and some people are not YET meant to understand the full deep wisdom of it... even though it is meant for ALL.. eventually.. when they're ready...

the "true" messiah.. is NOTHING AND NOBODY that is outside of yourself... only YOU can change what goes on in your mind .. hopefully with a goal of a higher level of morality and view towards how we treat one another.. .NO MESSIAH can save your inner mind. you are your own...

so this "messiah" ..this true messiah.. is ourselves... but we can also achieve super human abilities through the processes spoken of in the riddles of every sacred document... you just have to have the eyes to see... and it's real..

the super-human body will save us from all things.... but we have to prepare our minds to be humble once within these bodies.. because with great power comes great responsibility.. no joke.

horus's eye is parallelled with the al seeing eye.. the eye of providence the eye of enlightenment.. it's the brain.. FULLY ACTIVATED...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Just repeating what these individuals said themselves, "I'm the antichrist"

top topics

join