It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Chi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fedeykin

After 5:00 P.M. on December 9 had passed, the scientists in Beijing extracted the radioactive americium 241 from the positron physics lab and sent it to laboratory number 3 of the High Energy Physics Institute, seventeen kilometers away. The results showed that there was only a very slight change, and the researchers were not too satisfied. For this reason, Yan Xin tried this experiment again on June 6, 1991, from 8:00 to 11:00 A.m. and June 7, 8:00 to 11:00 A.M. On the second day (June 7), the americium 241 underwent a massive change of ten percent! Another type of experiment, designed to measure energy fields, is also very interesting. What we refer to here as an energy field is not of the magnetic fields or gravitational fields in space, but rather the "chi fields" created when Yan Xin or other psychic masters (or chi gong masters) give lectures with emitted chi. When members of the audience at such lectures feel the influence of the chi field, some of them may be cured of their diseases or have their conditions improved, while some people shout or cry, sway or move around, and some people confined to wheelchairs even get up and walk again. (Such cases are reported in more detail in the next chapter.) The scientific community in China thinks these chi fields are strange. Are the effects psychological, or do they come from the chi? To seek the answer to this question, they did some experiments. Wang Yaolan and Lu Zuyin of the Chinese Academy of Sciences' High Energy Physics Institute have done many such experiments. They invited Yan Xin to give a lecture, with emitted chi, at the Political Institute in Beijing. Wang Yaolan brought a lithium fluoride [LiF (Mg, Ti)] heat-releasing light detector of a type usually used for measurement of radiation dosage. The idea was to check the indicator to see if it responded to the chi field. The result was that, by the end of the three-hour-and-ten-minute lecture with emitted chi, the instrument registered a very strong response to the chi field. In October 1987, they took measurements at four different lectures with emitted chi by Yan Xin, at different places, and also did similar tests on two other chi gong masters. An gave the same result. This shows that chi gong energy fields have an objective reality. The technique of "field creation" used by chi gong masters for group chi gong practice or healing, also has an objective basis. In this "field creation" practice or healing technique, chi gong masters use mind power to compress an area or group of people in some way (or treat them as one person), to gain more access to the immediate environment at that moment. Then the masters send their energy to the entire group, and it is said that they achieve their results more easily in this way. This is a Chinese chi gong technique for using mind power to influence an area, often applied in lectures with emitted chi. These scientific experiments not only advance our knowledge, they also provide an answer to those who have their heads in the sand and try to deny chi gong and psychic phenomena!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

This is some expensive book on Chi Kung...

www.amazon.com...=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&condition=all

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

Yeah I recommend Dr. David Palmer's book -- here he does an amazing job covering how qigong has changed in China since the 1980s -- after the crackdown on Falun Gong and the political history of qigong in China -- with secret societies, etc. and also the attempt of the "skeptics" to debunk qigong. haha.

So basically Yan Xin can no longer do his huge chi-emitting healing lectures that were 7 hours nonstop and healed thousands of people at a time.

So in the U.S. his books and materials like chi-lecture meditation tapes are hard to get also. But Yan Xin was invited to heal George Bush Sr. in the White House eight times!! So Yan Xin was in the U.S. for a while when there was a crackdown on qigong in China.

edit on 31-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hmm...interesting read. Focusing the third eye to your Dan Tien...
That was how I experienced my first kundalini energy after waking up from my dream...doing the same thing in my dream...

www.mind-energy.net...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yeah, I read that and I think it was crazy for him to do it. He did it to legitimize Chi Kung. Unfortunately, to really activate and use chi, you really need to have certain spiritual aptitude for it. It is just not for the masses.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

Oh here's the Yan Xin meditation chi-emitting lecture for download here

2nd part of Yan Xin meditation tape download here

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I have worked my way through the material you provided and am downloading the lectures.

I do not believe stories of "wonder healers" from a second hand source, because there are just so many charlatans out there and am therefore still skeptical.

To be honest I never believe anyone is a Chi Kung master until I meet them or they can prove to me a legitimate lineage.

I would add proven knowledge to this list, but that would limit it to people with the same knowledge and lineage that I have, and I know there is much more out there.

I shall also try out the techniques described by Chunyi Lin and Yan Xin.

By the way, does Yan Xin have a shaolin lineage aswell? The name fits into the name sutra.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fedeykin

Yan Xin started his qigong training at the age of 3 by his grandfather -- not sure on the details but it should be in Paul Dong's book and then Yan Xin went to Shaolin:

With Hai Deng as his master

Hai Deng Fa Shi (Hoi Theng Fatt Si) was a Northern Shaolin master of the most recent times. Because of frequent illness when he was a child, he took up Shaolin Kungfu to improve his health. Later he became a monk. His specialties include the Shaolin arts of Two-Finger Zen and Plum-Flower Formation. For his martial art training, the Venerable Hai Deng literally stood vertically upside-down on two fingers for hours. His two fingers were so powerful that he could pierce through buffalo's hide with just one jab. When a Japanese master mentioned that Shaolin Kungfu could no longer be found in China, the Venerable Hai Deng cme out from his self imposed retreat to demonstrate genuine Shaolin arts. He was invited to become the kungfu grandmaster at the Shaolin Monastery in Henan Province. Perhaps due to policy differences, the Venerable Hai Deng later resigned from the monastery, where today modern wushu rather than traditional Shaolin Kungfu is taught, though not inside the monastery itself but in the numerous wushu schools around the monastery and often conducted by monastery monks. One of Hai Deng Fa Shi's distinguished disciples is the great chi kung master, Yan Xin, considered by the present Chinese government as a national treasure.

More on Yan Xin in google review of Chinese health care secrets: a natural lifestyle approach
edit on 1-4-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

Qigong fever: body, science, and utopia in China google review on Yan Xin

Chemistry professor Rustom Roy confirmed Yan Xin as a real qigong master -- google review link

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starchild23
Fiction can inspire reality, just like Star Trek did with cell phones.

In 1917, Finnish inventor Eric Tigerstedt filed a patent for a "pocket-size folding telephone with a very thin carbon microphone". 50 years before Star Trek.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join