It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets bring riots into the 21 century

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

cars..everyone has one fast and heavy.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by descendedstar
reply to post by yourmaker

Ahhh.. i see your point. But if "they" are out there to get information then ATS is a dam good way to go about it.

indeed, thats why I have no problem saying to you all, exactly what I would say to one of them.
they are observing and recording this.
perhaps not live, but eventually someone within one of the many multi-national intelligence agencies will be forced to read it due to a red flag that will surface through echeleon.

Really dude! yeah i bet they are but if you dont think your on some list already for being a member on here you then more power to you lol
we are already flagged as potential people to worry about so why not have some fun at lest

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Heat gun? No problem - we here at ATS are dedicated tin foilers after all!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Flame throwers. You can make them or buy them. Torch their equipment. Would make them pretty useless.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Compressed air rifles. Easily home made(albeit crude if not done properly), and are seeing some action in Syria at the moment.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
High powered sniper rifle should be able to take out the head of the Active Denial System. Just aim for the little box in front of the dish. It has the added benefit that the police will retreat since they don't know where the shooter is. Just don't shoot any people with it unless absolutely necessary. Then overrun them and take all their equipment and use it against the police.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Crude, nonreusable EMP systems can be built with nothing but a few 9mm rounds, nails, paper, and some copper wire. They'd knock out anything electronic.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arudem
Crude, nonreusable EMP systems can be built with nothing but a few 9mm rounds, nails, paper, and some copper wire. They'd knock out anything electronic.

Really do you have a link i would love to learn how to build one

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join